Is it any good? Does it try to push an agenda very much...

Is it any good? Does it try to push an agenda very much? I kind of want to read it because she's cute but don't care to be assaulted by propaganda.

>because she's cute
Pity crucifixions aren't a thing anymore.

I find her attractive. Is that an issue?

First issue was surprisingly decent, but let's see if that was just a fluke or not going forward.

>but don't care to be assaulted by propaganda

because your feeling might get hurt? aww

It manages to inject #blacklivesmatter imagery right away. Ririr's bff also gets gunned down in a drive-by. Because that's the only tragedy that blacks of color experience, right Bendis?

Sometimes one's taste is so bad it can be an insult to intelligence.

Yeah. Mockingbird started out good then went full retard at issue 3

It's like trying to smell flowers and having someone fart in your face while doing so.

blm isn't about bang violence. It's almost exclusively cop on black violence.

I am a black of color and I was killed in a drive by, asshole

>trying to smell flowers

faggot

Is trying to smell your mother's pussy a better analogy, but she keeps queefing and farting

It wasn't terrible but I think it could be a decent read until everything goes completely downhill. If you're a fan of The Office, Stanley shows up.
>blm isn't about bang violence. It's almost exclusively cop on black violence.
If anything they ignore black on black crime.

>If anything they ignore black on black crime.
like how EVERYONE who uses that phrase totally ignores white on white crime?

It's nubendis, which means it will be 3 presidential elections before she does a damm thing.

So far, it's looking like it's like Miles Spiderman, but even slower and more boring. And with no Ganke or Bombshell.

OP here didn't realize it was written by Bendis. I've never read a Bendis comic but have seen the dialogue in them. Never mind. I'm not reading this.

>So far, it's looking like it's like Miles Spiderman, but even slower and more boring.
Bullshit, she wears an armor during the first issue

How did you not know it was by Bendis when your fucking image has Bendis' name on the cover?

I didn't look at it.

And don't forget the HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT bullshit.

Just... how long are her arms?
Does she have some kind of limb stretching superpower as a bonus that she activates when she suits up?

I find her cute, too. I can't wait to draw up some Rule 34 of her where she gets pounded by some white guy. :)

Whites don't riot every time some white criminal gets shot for being a criminal.

A... the white cop prejudice thing doesn't really scan when it's impossible to tell she's black AND SHE'S WEARING FUCKING POWER ARMOR!

This is like the difference between hating someone for being gay and hating mutants because holy shit that bald cripple could kill a city with his brain!

It offends Sup Forums so it's got my passing grade.

Cut your balls off, that offends Sup Forums too.

I got a vasectomy last year so, way ahead of you

no they just riot every time their sports team wins, or their sports team loses, or the election doesn't go the way they want

I thought only circumcision did. Since they're so obsessed with other men's genitalia

gonads are a part of the male genitalia

This page is what made me realize I didn't need to waste my time on this

You forgot coaches being fired after being caught being pedophiles, disco, St Patrick's day (or really any time they're let near alcohol), pumpkin spice, and about a thousand other reasons.

>blacks can't even riot as well as white people
is there anything they CAN do?

Rocket arms. Her arms were exposed when she launched them.

>Just... how long are her arms?
Long enough to steal stuffs

>Marvel

No, it's not good.