Simpsautists think this is a bad episode

>simpsautists think this is a bad episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fMDznZiJ5DE
dailymotion.com/video/x2dxnhn_warner-bros-sing-along-looney-tunes_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the actual only reason anyone would enjoy this episode is if they are a lady gaga fan. the episode just isnt funny and doesnt fucking make sense. i dont care if it makes me autistic to hate this episode, im the biggest fucking autist on earth and i despise this stupid pointless episode

Meh, there have been worse.

why is her head bigger than her torso

There are zero good episodes after season 11. No great ones after season 8.

This
When they introduced a star to the show it made at least sense.
>How can we get michael jackson to springfield
>just drop him with a fucking plane because he sensed that a 7 year old little faggot is sad
>NO
they made a realistic episode out of it.
a funny one too

If it was a Lady Gaga cartoon it would have been an alright story. Since it wasn't a Lady Gaga cartoon, it was a Simpsons cartoon, you knew full well that Lady Gaga would never appear again to flesh out the consequences or subtleties of a friendship with Lisa Simpson.

It was a clear signal to everyone watching that character development really meant nothing anymore in The Simpsons. Something that happened to Lisa which would be a bookmark in anyone's life story, getting outed as a huge untrustworthy loser, may as well have happened in an alternate dimension because there is no way on Earth that the entertainment property Lady Gaga would ever get inserted into this cartoon ever again.

If it was a one-off new character it would have at least given a few die-hard fans some hope. But it wasn't; it was Lady Gaga.

>Lisa white knight's herself on the internet and is caught
>Mary sue version of Lady Gaga comes to the city just to help lisa to be less autistic
>Lisa proves to be even more of a mary sue and tells Gaga to fuck off, making the woman who just wanted to help her cry
>Lisa thanks Gaga for letting her throw shit at the pop star. Because if people who don't like you treat you badly, the only cure is being a asshole to the people who wants to like and help you
>Gaga is fine with Lisa being a terrible person and sing a song to her

Well, the episode made me feel bad for Lady Gaga and is the best adaptation ever made of Chirs Chan life for TV. So 9/10

>why is her head bigger than her torso

Dear faggot,

Because it's a cartoon.

Hugs and kisses,

user.

user, it was so bad normies even hated it.

Every episode is a bad episode.

youtu.be/fMDznZiJ5DE
What makes me mad about the episode, it's that it was the perfect chance for the writers to redeem Lisa from her "Everything I said it's how it should be, and the world goes around me" attitude.

Is funny how this episode just foccus on the fact that gaga is there. Even with the Mel Gibsosn and other guest appearance episodes, they follow the show formula with subplots and... A plot you cans say. But this one just had one plot, and lady gaga was basically THE plot

(You)

No one cares about the kiss?

>simpsautists

>OP thinks this is a good way to start a thread.

Large Marge says otherwise.
dailymotion.com/video/x2dxnhn_warner-bros-sing-along-looney-tunes_shortfilms

Fixed.

wich?

Fuck off

Remember when this was a daily thread?