What does Sup Forums think of Bigdad?

What does Sup Forums think of Bigdad?

I find that ending your sentences with "~" is stupid as fuck, and I have no idea on how this shit started ~

Pretty gud? He should tackle more goth characters tho

she looks edgy

Not enough Oppaicifica art.

I like his art, but I've no idea about the man

Terrible. No discernible talent. Gutter.

He needs to draw more tittymonster Mabel

A less drama-prone Jolly Jack.

I like his style, exaggerated features on designs that dont usually have them is interesting to me. Hate his furshit except his rouge the bat stuff

Someone said that was going to comission a Robin from him.

I really hope so, even if I prefer his shorstacks

he keeps drawing dicks too big for the characters' height, which makes all his smut too silly to find arousing

This.

See It's a Japanese habit for indicating an elongated syllable.

So weebs are to blame.

Shit. He draws roughly what he thinks the character looks like and goes full retard.

Si it actually says guuuuuuurl?

Well, no, since having it at the end indicate elongation of the final syllable. So it would be girllllllllllllll.

So this isn't even using it in any sensible way.

But girl is a one syllable word

Is preddy cool, but I hate the guy who keeps doing these with his art.

I actually he kinda sucks at drawing male characters that's not his or other peoples OCs. The way he draws Dipper, Tails, Dib, etc looks so much weaker and none effort compared to his female characters.

Also this.

Whoops, forgot to add "think". Fucking phone posting.

Ethnic his work is pretty good

Like his dystonia work

His Pacifica is amazing, his everything else is garbage

THESE

>he kinda sucks at drawing male characters
That he does, even people OC sometimes.
The only male character he draws outside of his Dystopia project that I like is the male Twilight.

I like it, and finally he started using proper linework instead of everything looking like a sketch.

thats hot but it barely looks like bonnie

That was me, he's hard to get a hold of and I get the feeling he's drowning in commissions as is

we'd be lying if we said didn't look Big's rendition of Pacifica getting stuffed by rock hard hebrew wood

we'd be lying if we said we didn't see Big's rendition of Pacifica getting stuffed by rock hard hebrew wood

there isn't a comprehensive gallery containing all of his stuff, is there?
every site I go to, there is some pic missing that another place has and vice-versa

Really, I just assumed he posted in pixiv only the things he really couldn't get up on FA.
What other galleries does he have?

Geez dude, you have all of my support.

Ty
I'll see what I can do after I get my Christmas bonus

Despite having one of the best off model Pacifica designs a fairly decent Mabel design I'm honestly not that big of a fan of his style.

Before doing Gravity Falls characters he was mostly known for doing that Gaz redesign that is still posted to this day but I honestly hate it. His Mandy is a little better but not by much.

DESU, I'd like it if he drew more Bonnie.

Wow, that's really good. Add tits and ass without rocketing so far off-model as his Gaz design does...although I'm kind with titty monsters so I didn't really mind that. This one is just a more elegant job.

Get out of here Pan

>those tanlines
oh muh dick

his pacifica is the most on point design he does, all the other characters he draws either look like they have downs or look nothing like the character they are supposed to do.

More like Girlll-uh.

I like his work and commission from him a lot.

There is a Kanker Sisters comic on the way from me and two friends.(a colab)

I wish he'd draw Bonnie more, though. I'm convinced his depiction of Pacifica is loli, which is why he originally only posted her on Pixiv.

Gaz as Juri i didnt know i wanted this until now

The body proportions are just fucking dumb, Pacifica and May are okay

Yeah you need to post each one separately, and there's the one between the bikini and the one-piece where's she's naked. That shit don't fly on a blueboard.

...dat tan line though

Am I the only one who doesn't like the tan lines that much? They're less visible in the shaded version.

Nah, the '~' turns the L into its own syllable.

"guuuuuuurrrl" would be "gi~rl"

Are you fucking me? For some reason every other character he draws looks bad in his style and I especially don't like their heads/faces for a reason beyond me. Puts me off. Maybe they don't fit with their bodies. Pacifica is perfect though.

>Are you fucking me?
Isn't your post agreeing with him though?

No see, I'm asking if he IS me? I had to double take after seeing my possible mistake in rhetoric.

I see.

he's good, but motivational poster style image macros make me cringe.

Should draw fewer pinups and more actual pron

When you put a ~ at the end of your sentence you're indicating that you're ending your sentence in a pleasurable sexual groan or a sing song voice user-kun~

>motivational poster style image macros make me cringe.

>those ones where the pictures are all stretched, squashed and/or pixilated.
>those ones with really cringy tag-lines.
>those DA accounts which are nothing but motivational posters.

whoops, censored.

The "bitch, I'm fabulous" attitude his Pacifica has is pretty neato.

well, she is a proud black woman who don't need no man.

I don't have a pixiv account but he says they're aged up in these pics on his profile or something right?

He hasn't drawn any of that gay ass futashit as far as I know so he's okay in my book.

We just posting Bigdad now?

That and the "fuck me" eyes she's got in most of em, like . Like goddamn, does bigdad draw some good eyes.

Guess so

I sort of like how her eyes are almost covered by her hair here. I think it's neat. That doesn't mean I'd like for it to be the norm, though, only sometimes...

Is this it of the PG stuff, or do we need some creative censorship to post the rest? Pic related.

Actually I think creative censorship will still get you a free vacation.

>implying not loli

Considering how he spoke back when he first began uploading (straight to Paheal, of all places) I'm guessing he's just now out of highschool. The edgy pseudo-literary OCs would seem to reinforce that.

I unashamedly love his art, though.

He was 23 the last time he updated his bio, which is out of date. He was going to university 2 years ago.

How the hell do you commission all of these.

How come it's always Trixie and never Tootie?

He's kind of turned her into a generic busty Asian chick.

So, Gaz but with worse color work.

With disposable income.

Because I like Trixie.

Big "one body type" dad is a meme artist.

just like Lego"sameface"man

Kys

>one body type
That's a total lie.

What the fuck is up with her stomach in that third pic.

Not great at drawing feet.

wearing this

Ok but that stomach isn't bulging out like crazy.

DUDE PROPORTIONS LMAO

Pretty sure that one guy who really hates Bigdad is haunting the thread now.