>released in 2 days
>no one talking about it

hmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvp3zAPraF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no one talking about it
Lurk more.

I'm hoping it's a success. I can only take so much fucking Frozen.

I really don't think there's enough promotion for it.

Also, the trailer lacked dank memes like Zootopia. You are going to have to hope for something like Frozen where the movie grew in popularity over time

I'm sure it will, seeing how it's a princess movie.

>movie is getting overshadowed by a background girl from the opening short

More like lacked furry shit from Zootopia

It's kinda funny. I have seen more talk about the glute Goblin than the main movie.

I honestly have no interest in Moana. It just seems kinda, I dunno, boring I guess. I had to actually google her name for this post. That is how little interest I have.

I would watch a movie about ginger butt though. Hell I'd watch a whole damn T.V. series assuming even half way decent production value.

Ugly girls didnt sell

Frozen got sold so well because Hot Girls x2

I'm avoiding threads so I won't see any spoilers if there are any. I plan on going with my sister.

The bad guy is someone close to Moana.

HIIIIPS

I'll probably end up watching it with my family over christmas

Here's hoping someone will leak the DVD screener soon

water

But I've seen threads about it months before. The threads did increase after the teaser and trailer, but I think people are just waiting to see what the movie offers.

There's not a lot of promotion, true. But I think Disney is simply not overdoing the marketing. Dreamworks, Illumination, etc always overdo the promotion, and I think Disney is just distancing themselves from that. Besides, it's a Disney movie, and princess one. There's no need for them to shell out a lot of money for marketing.

its a Disney movie...

all critics are already bribed

all websites and bloggers are already "compensated"

no matter how bad it is, its gonna get a 98/100 on RT

>But I think Disney is simply not overdoing the marketing
I would expect the marketing to be at a Zootopia level

>its a Disney movie...
BFG, Alice 2, Pete's Dragon

You have to be 18 to post here....? I bet younglings are excited to see it. It'll make over 70m opening weekend. Kids and families will hella go.

So they just took a Dexter's Mom body style and made it into 3D?

>You have to be 18 to post here....
What does that have to do with anything? Are you reminding yourself?

Sup Forums is like 1/3rd Stormfront these days.

No one's talking about it because it's about brown people, not blonde waifus, and because none of them nor or care about the story because they're from like Green Bay or Charlotte.

y'all big ass people have gotten out of hand. You could have a three foot dick and try to tap that and not even get the head in. Freaky monster needs to fuck an actual honest to god elephant to even notice there's something in there.

in my country malls are filled with the ads for this movie, you can hear the ads every five minutes.

meanwhile zootopia got that cardboard standee and few posters.

is that short CGI version of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nvp3zAPraF4

It seems like a simple adventure story. I don't see a reason to talk about it until after I see it. But you can bet there will be a big audience, Disney has families in a vice grip again.

> brown syndrome

Nobody is talking because the film isn't out, also because it's nowhere as interesting as Frozen or Zootopia.