Nothin' awkward about that one, user

Just your regular bareback doggystyle suggestion on children's television

>Bouncing tits
unf

That's gayass worship

>trans-dog
>green mutant excited
what the fuck i am looking at?

... What is the contect here ? Also, need more.

Will she be impregnated by his retarded seed, Sup Forums, or did she receive the mixed blessing of him putting it in the wrong hole?

>Eris ends up living with Billy or something as part of some plan to cause chaos
>billy and his dad are fucking retarded and the mom is mentally unstable
>billy and his dad keep trying to Horse back ride her which causes her to snap (the eye twitching)

Don't judge me too harshly.

i got one when they first met, i think it was one of my first boners

That scene burlesque scene from great mouse detective. Greatest 4 yo boner

The penis of a full-grown banana slug is hard to miss. First, it’s enormous. Banana slugs grow to be 6 to 8 inches, and the slug’s erect penis can be the same length. These slugs are so well known for their massive genitals that one species, Ariolimax dolichophallus, carries a name that literally means long penis (dolichophallus).

HAHA YOU ARE DOING THAT MEME, SAYING THAT SAME THING THAT EVERYBODY IS POSTED WHEN SOMEONE POST THAT PIC.

HAHA FUNNNEY.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Autism speaks

Damn it Calla

Fuck off, /an/.

there was this...um comic...

This fucking Squirrel and the entire goddamn scene.
I blame this movie for me becoming a degenerate.

Do tell.

i can't fucking find it, but it explored this idea.

Do you know the name? Or what happens?

Doug fucks/molest/gets sucked by a cross dress pork chop. i'm looking for it atm

f-fuck

Slugs have dicks?

>rape or eat
>
>
>rape THEN eat?

Google "slugs mating", it'll blow your mind.

Every animal has a dick, except the ones that don't.

I'm terribly sorry nobody laughed at your shitty joke repost. don't twist a tit.

Sshh, baby, sshh.

dayum slinkman

>don't twist a tit
you were the one typing in all caps

I really want to see this too

Lazlo knows where the goods are at.

As a kid I always saw that scene as more cute than anything else.

You were an innocent kid user.
For me that looked like 5 minutes of a squirrel desperately trying to get some dick.

Fuck me too.

They're not even that great.

Oh deer

Rita in general is awkward boner.

probably the start of size fetish and possibly /ss/

>a banana slug has a bigger penis than me

There is no wrong hole.

I love that episode.

There is when you're considering if she has to bear his genetically diseased retard spawn. In that case, I guess right and wrong are reversed in this case.

>ITT: completely normal boners

Why were animators such furries?

> that whole "please come back and fuck me" roar/groan she does when Shrek, Donkey, and Fiona finally escape the castle, and the chain around the dragons' neck stops her at the gate

>Ta Have!
>Splits at the end scene

Man, I watched almost all the episodes of Animaniacs a few months back and whenever Rita would show up, I wondered why the hell the animators made her so seductive

Same, had a crush on her when I was younger

I remember some top tier fanart that was floating around here of her being turned into a human. SHit was cute as fuck.

The answer is that Cassandra Cat is lying because she's a woman.

>implying Cassandra does these things for any reason other than to try and seduce Slylock
>he's too fucking dumb to notice and always brings that faggot mouse along

Slylock Fox isn't sure whether ignoring the steaming coffee or blackmailing her with it will give him his greatest chances to fuck Cassandra Cat.

pretty much

No joke

>not taking the hint when a woman invites you to her place and she's just in a bathrobe

Man, thought I was the only one.

This was probably one of the first boners I'd ever had.

I could've sworn there was one part in that scene when she was giving him a implied blowjob?

It like the screen cut off right at her eyes as she was looking at him and licking something?

If she were really hit in the head so hard that she's out for THREE FUCKING HOURS, she probably has brain damage and should call a doctor instead of a private eye.

Also, the coffee is still hot.

Max you little shit you're ruining the mood also don't fucking skateboard inside someone's home

Lee Goldson?

Same here.

OH COME ON NOW!! No way this isnt supposed to be lewd!

the time on the cat clock and outside are different. I believe she replaced the clock's battery with the vial.
so no its not actually lewd

I think we both know where she hid the vial for Slylock to find. A revealing bathrobe didnt work twice, she needs to be more direct.

to be fair she's a stupid bitch
its some really dumb evidence to leave behind

slylock and layton crossover when

>vore

I remember at one point in my life as a kid, that I couldn't handle seeing kissing in Disney movies or my loins would catch on fire. Funny enough it was only kissing scenes that did this to me. I felt like a degenerate little girl.

I remember watching that in elementary school. I think i cried, good thing the lights were off.

oh dear god

is there more of this?

Are you gay?

It was only awkward because I always watched this movie with my parents and I was too young to understand why this scene made my tic-tac feel funny.

in her pussy

>every artist just makes their own halloween OC instead of making art of the two stupid dogs Eris lookalike

sasuga, internetto

youtube.com/watch?v=RUvw66h0nbQ

Holy shit, this video is the gift that keeps on giving. I just saw two blue dicks twist around each other.

>"Were prostitutes" as played by a seven year old

Your parents knew they should have turned it off but if they had it would have been an even bigger deal

Yeah, it was a long time before I figured it out.