Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shrek4Pres
lmgtfy.com/?q=all star midi
youtube.com/watch?v=ro6EXNiXQA8
neoseeker.com/forums/29784/t2062585-new-shrek-film-in-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6iN6VTL7v8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOMEBODY

Political layerwith Shrek representing Trump.

>builds a wall around his swamp

we have to put some pop culture references

Everything was made on the two first movies, other sequels make no sense.

just look at the third movie, it was not especially bad but really unecessary.

For real though

You could merge the plotlines of 1 and 2 and just switch some ideas around while also adding new ideas

>like said, Shrek wants to protect his children by building a wall around the swamp and only his friends can get in with a code "layers"
>Shrek's daughter is now Fiona's age when she was rescued
>She gets kidnapped by a Ogrehunter once she steps outside the wall
>A prince saves her once he hears from Donkey that she's a "princess"
>Discovers she's an ogre
>They do the same shenanigans as Shrek and Fiona did in Shrek 1
>Shrek discovers their relationship and builds the wall 10 feet higher so he can't get in

That's all I have atm

Maybe a movie only about the side characters

Shrek V: The Phantom Pain

ONCE

TOLD

It should be an Avengers-esque teamup based off "Our Guys".

call it Shriek and end the movie with every character murdered
best way to end a series

A SFM feature of a naked Shrek sensually masturbating into a beer mug, with no audio but droning moans and long violin chords. The camera would pan slowly around Shrek, and cut out just before he cums.

Shrek rebirth:
a 45 year old man tells his story as a trans ogre while he tries to put his life together following his hero and get over his meth addiction

It didn't go over that well.

>And because he's shrek he can travel through dimensions

They did all that via twitter though.
twitter.com/Shrek4Pres

Man, this was good.

Does anybody have a MIDI version of All Star? I need it for...reasons.

ME

THE

VERY

>Shrek 5: Shrek pleads the Fifth
>Shrek rapes a kid or whatever (whatever kind of horrible crime he can commit to get the plot rolling)
>he goes to court
>refuses to testify
>"Ah plead tha fifth!"
>they find him guilty
>he loses everything
>Fiona leaves and takes the kids
>none of his friends can look him in the eyes
>he's all alone now
>dejected, Shrek climbs into his outhouse to take a fat ogre shit
>Smash Mouth plays as the credits start to roll
>Shrek ends where he began, and the cycle is complete.

>pure kino

PUFFY

SHREK OGRYMPICS
Shrek and friends must compete in a fairytale competition for ... Something idk.

And so they find themselves against myths and Fables from other nations (like Pecos Bill or Paul Bunyan from the West maybe a lady Wendigo that Sup Forums will get too into)
Find that guy who played movie Shang Sung and have him voice an antagonist Chinese dragon who keeps hitting on Donkey's wife.

At the end they stop Santa or someone who was trying to profit off everyone fighting one another
And in the end they find mutual agreement and maybe friendship.

It gets better

This movie was so fucking great.

How it diant did that well?

Shrek vs Godzilla

Most people here liking Shrek seems to be ironical, you really like Shrek or this is again forced maymay irony?
because these movies have content often hated by 2/3 of Sup Forums.

>we start with scenes of Shrek destroying villages and terrorizing the townspeople
>then we see Shrek going about his peaceful daily life
>the police come and arrest Shrek for his crimes
>he says he dindu nuffin
>Shrek's friends break him out of jail
>Shrek finds that an imposter was responsible
>they meet, he looks and sounds identical to Shrek
>more shit happens, eventually the fake Shrek reveals his true form
>purple, with horns, fangs, and a demonic voice
>it's Dreck
>big final fight, Dreck has his blade at Shrek's throat
>"It's ogre"
>Shrek's true power awakens
>"It ain't ogre..."
>"TILL IT'S OGRE"
>throws Dreck off a cliff
>end

VULVA

Shrek and Fionna get kidnapped by [Insert Fairy Tale villain Here] and Their kids have to go on an adventure with Puss, Donkey and the Donkey Dragons to save them.

>Shrek the Fifth
>Few decades after the last movie
>Focuses on one of his kids/grand kids exploits
>Him and Fiona either long gone or just old as fuck
Thats it I guess

i unironically enjoy shrek one and two and anything after that has been hot, wet, garbage, in my opinion.

This is an essential part of any proper Shrek experience.

The pop songs of whatver the current year is must be trapped forever like a struggling mosquito crystalized in amber.

What are the chances that the movie will reference the Shrek memes?

Seeing as memes have now put a man in the White House, I'd say chances are high.

Very likely.
But since too much time has passed already, it won't be that impressive.

lmgtfy.com/?q=all star midi here you go

I hope it's a Showa Godzilla movie
>Shrek and his family visit Japan
>Godzilla reappers
>Shrek uses his magic ogre powers to grow approximately 50 meters to fight Godzilla
>After a lengthy fight scene, Shrek emerges victorious, forcing Godzilla to retreat to the sea
>Shrek is honored as a hero by the Japanese government, and he and his family are invited to a dinner at the Diet Building in Tokyo
>At the dinner, alien spies reveal themselves among the Japanese parliament, revealing their plan to conquer Earth
>They show off a camera in the sky, which shows off King Ghidorah and Gigan to the Japanese government.
>As the monsters begin ravaging the country, Shrek sprints out on Herculean ogre legs to battle the two, confident his victory against Godzilla proves his worth in battle
>He quickly realizes he can't defeat the invaders alone after getting his ass handed to him by the two monsters
>He swims to Monster Island to enlist the help of Godzilla in defeating the monsters, similar to in Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster when Mothra talks to the other kaiju
>Turns out Godzilla hates aliens more than Sup Forums hates niggers and quickly forgives Shrek for the beating he gave him
>Godzilla and Shrek return to mainland Japan to fight the space monsters with the help of Mothra and Rodan
>The alien saucers are aiding the space monsters
>"You can't defeat us, ogre, we're unstoppable"
>"Oh really? You and what army."
I miss Shrekchan

Shrek's already like...100 or so.

Dreamworks does like memes.
"Deal With It" is referenced in both the King Julien and Peabody and Sherman cartoons

You underestimate the power of the silent voter and their values.

Shrek in space. I mean, what happened to taking a franchise to space after enough sequels? I have no idea about what the story would be, I just want it to be called Star Shrek.

Is there a 3rd one?

Wait, really? What the fuck?

>he doesn't remember when Shrekmania was a thing
Shrek used to be as overexposed as "Frozen" was when that was a thing. The first two films were legitimately great and extremely well-recieved, but they're still so off-beat they make for great memefodder so the franchise's reputation mostly coasts off of that.

Thread needs more GreenSwampWarrior.

There's 5

I liked it

WAS

WORLD

They milked Shrek for what it was worth few times already.
The only future paths I can see are , followed by next film going completely meta.

MORTY

this would be too comfy, /ourguys/ needs to be it's own general

I

Shrek falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this swamp at all. She is the girl’s alternate swamp counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=ro6EXNiXQA8

Realistically, the premise will revolve around Shrek living comfortably in his swamp until something forces him into an uncomfortable situation that he wants out of the way so he can live a peaceful life. We covered all the royalty shit in 2 and 3 and we got mid life crisis out of the way in 4, I'm guessing they'll take the route of introducing Shrek's family who will all be voiced by Hollywood actors and probably pop stars. It'll be a generic story where Shrek is forced to reconnect with his dad who will be a crotchety asshole, and probably like King of the Ogres or something so we can retread a lot of the plot from 2 and have more sequel opportunities where Shrek's kids have to run an ogre kingdom. Anyways, we'll have our villain who needs to be some fairy tale character, it doesn't matter who as long as they haven't been a recurring secondary character. Shrek and his dad will reconcile after defeating the villain and everyone in the ogre kingdom has a big dance party set to modern music. The end.

Well, he found love, he married, he had kids and then the middle age crisis. Now in the new movie shrek will deal with divorce or maybe eldery

I mean the only place we can take this now is universe/timeline hopping.

>Now in the new movie shrek will deal with divorce

Unironically want this.
DW doesn't have the balls

>Realistically, the premise will revolve around Shrek living comfortably in his swamp until something forces him into an uncomfortable situation that he wants out of the way so he can live a peaceful life
It's both amazing and terrible how they could reuse the same exact premise for 4 movies straight.

>DW doesn't have the balls
Which is sad because back then they were basically known to be a ballsier Disney.

Oh please! See the shark tale joke about "white fish can't do it" and the whole script of bee movie. DW had balls to do anything, but only if is stupid

I thought shrek 5 was the origin story

>Shrek is forced to reconnect with his dad who will be a crotchety asshole, and probably like King of the Ogres or something so we can retread

Isn't cannon that Shrek father tried to eat him as a baby?

Shrek meets Sinbad.

Is funny because in Shrek 4, is explayned that ogres are very sociable with each other. Shrek just live alone because he is the /r9k/ of ogres

That's what makes it an uncomfortable situation that he just wants to get out of.

If Far Far Away is a kingdom based on European Fairytales, it logically follows there could be other kingdoms in the world based on other cultures.

Maybe the King and Queen make a diplomatic visit to see some Japanese royals and drag Shrek along where he can meet a hot female Oni and have to resist the temptation to cheat on Fiona.

But pussy in boots, Humpty Dumpty and the blue boy came from mexico in the movie

the comedian though

What is he even doing now anyway?

VA, apparently he made some cameos on steven universe and other cartoons

dude he's tourin and doin comedy and shit still how weird is that

Shrek was born because of a guy that got pissed at Disney's fairytales. Now Disney owns Marvel and Star Wars. Could you take Shrek in a new direction to take a piss at superheroes or scifi?

neoseeker.com/forums/29784/t2062585-new-shrek-film-in-works/

>Shrek to The Future

Oh!

Woudn't it fun if in some point shrek started to make fun of how formulatic and pandering his own dreaworks formula became full of meme references? It would be some deep shit, the vocalist of smash mounth should voice the villain

>dunkeh
>layers
>SOMBODY

Kek! Good read

Does it say 6500$?!

>tfw they won't ever do this

I feel like everyone on Sup Forums acts stupid-easily humored so they can be a part of screenshots like this.

Shrek has to stop Bluebeard from his plot to wipe out the fairytale creatures

>Shrek son is now teenager
>He gets cursed by a witch who says he will kill his father
>He runs away from Far Far Land
>On his journey hi meets all kinds of weirdos
>Years later, now anonymous ogre Shrek Jr. is a king
>He meets a woman
>Fucks her
>It was Fiona in human form all time long
>It was a trap by the Fairy Godmother
>He gets enraged and kill the one responsible for all that
>It was Shrek in human form, full of jealously of his son's cock fucking his wife
>The prophecy turns true
>It's all ogre now

>He didn't watch Deadpool

Deadpool take a piss on superheroes as much as any deadpool comic ever did.

Not the real foccus

Why, should have ended with 3, it concluded Shrek's character arc of becoming a good and well liked guy without sacrificing who he was

It has to be as selfaware as possible about the memes, and have only the greatest "LOL SO RANDUM XDDD" humor

>Shrek 5
>introduces new ogre character
>parody of wisecracking dreamworks characters
>everyone, including donkey finds him insufferable

>Shrek is revealed to be set in an alternate timeline in the Fables universe and must now help the Fables take back their lands while the Adversary's empire is still young.

2 hours of Shrek brutally raping all of his friends and family, then all the other dreamworks characters, and all the cartoon characters in general. And then he jumps out of the screen to rape you with his massive errect ogre cock. All done to Smashmouth.

>Shredypus.

Shrek except it's Shrek as a bee except every time the word 'bee' is said, it's the entirety of Shrek 4 instead

youtube.com/watch?v=E6iN6VTL7v8