INHUMANS TV SHOW NOR REPLACING MOVIE

MUTIES BTFO
HATERS BTFO
TV SHOW HATERS BTFO

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/why-abcs-deal-bring-marvels-inhumans-imax-is-a-quadrupal-win-949027

Can't even get the spelling right in your subject line.

You don't deserve an "(OP)"

Pls I beg u pls give me op

Bark, dog. Bark and I will concede.

No (OP) for you, but thanks for that (You).

>Believing this

Oh, to be this young and innocent again...

OP is the only joke here

>Not believing this
What's it like not living in reality?

diff user.
hollywood reporter is always wrong
also, I shouldn't do this, but this thread is faggy already, so
/thread

>hollywood reporter is always wrong

They were right about the Fantastic Four behind the scenes stuff

You're late as fuck

they weren't, because they copypasted it from other webistes

>INHUMANS TV SHOW NOR REPLACING MOVIE
What? It doesn't saw anywhere in the article you posted. In fact, it seem to show it is getting replaced, They might even try to charge as much for these first two shitty TV episodes as for a real movie, and if they do that, expect people to keep their money and walk away laughing.

Read the article you literal autistic retard

I did.
You didn't. It's a TV show. Two episodes are going to be presented in Imax. The Movie itself has been essentially cancelled.

>which is not a spinoff of the network's Agents of SHIELD and does not replace the planned feature film

>ABC also hopes that Inhumans — which is not a spinoff of the network's Agents of SHIELD and does not replace the planned feature film — will have a halo effect on the veteran Marvel drama as well.
>not a spinoff of Agents of SHIELD
>does not replace the planned feature film

Bwuh?

Read the entire article you literal autistic retard

Oh, cool. Now we don't have to have the Inhumans as part of the MCU!

So is the film happening or what?

You mean the planned feature film that Marvel completely removed from their entire planned lineup?
That "planned" feature film?

Yes, the one with no director or cast attached.

>the planned feature film
There is no planned feature film, so it doesn't have to "replace" anything. Marvel took it off the slate entirely.

I assume you mean
>ABC also hopes that Inhumans — which is not a spinoff of the network's Agents of SHIELD and does not replace the planned feature film
Which has no citation on who provided that information.
Meanwhile, this is what Feige has actually said
>I think Inhumans will happen for sure. I don’t know when. I think it’s happening on television. And I think as we get into Phase 4 as I’ve always said, it could happen as a movie. I think it would be super cool.
>I don’t know when. I think it’s happening on television.

This is your "Inhumans movie". Two episodes of an 8 episode series released in select number of Imax theaters.

>Two episodes of an 8 episode series released in select number of Imax theaters.
Works for me!

>The deal marks the first time a TV series will have its premiere on the big screen.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Just don't be terribly disappointed if despite it being IMAX cameras, the rest of the production value is more in line with an ABC production.

Yeah, that statement just on the surface of it seems wrong. I don't think this article was very well researched.