RWBY/RT General #982:Mom of the freaking Year Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/21/asia/japan-earthquake/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
youtu.be/NlQcKBUcgmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best girl

Pyrrha a shit.

I haven't been here since Season 3 ended.

What do you guys think of the seasons so far? Any new greentext?

Best.

Yang a shit.

New seasons alright, but the fights are abysmal

No new greentext

Well now that she has her arm back I forsee we'll see it in action again as she tries to catch up with Ruby and RNJR. That would kick all sorts of ass.

>Any new greentext?
Greentexts are banned now.

Where?
Is she behind the cat?

Qrow owns this shit better than Jaune.

Very 'meh' so far.

Pretty to look at, most of the time at least.

Fights are garbage.

Here you go, user. Soup and Zombie got you covered

All the writefags seem to be having a poor time thinking of anything decent. haven't seen any new caps in weeks.

New season is decent. The fight choreography sucks. IT's the tradeoff for better looking stuff and new waifu potential bought upon by new background characters.

>Any new greentext?
People keep saying it's banned but a long ass one was made a few weeks ago that was about Pyrrha suffering.

Are you implying Jaune should surpass Qrow in anything?

>zombie
I've never put on a trip and you know it.

We also still have to do the obligatory telekinetic handjob at some point.

Well he's somehow less cringy.

Thanks.

True and also true

I've been toying around with a few short "technical" oriented greentexts. I kinda wanted to write how each RWBY/JNPR member would handle working on their respective weapons. Going over th technical details and all.

No, simply stating the fact that Qrow can work this shit nine different ways on a sunday.

There is nothing cringy about a scythe wielding drunk middle aged man named Qrow who turns into a crow and is supre cule and you need 2 stop.

Yang going Super Saiyan 2 when?
Is there art of Yang in Goku's outfit?

>Qrow has an almost childlike enthusiasm for this new world he finds himself
>Almost gullible and naive in his desire to see and try everything
>Raven is putting up with any of this shit, lives her life the same as she always has regardless of where she is

RIP Japs
No more anime for you

Question mark.

Press F to pay respect.

I bless this thread with the presence of Crocea Mors.

Qrow a cute.
CUTE!

Ok, probably I'm the only one who cares about this, but...
Quite some time ago, Jeff Williams made an iPhone/iPad app called 8Tracks(nothing to do with the web radio of the same name), which allows you to listen to RWBY songs in their multitrack versions, so you can mute each channel while listening to the one you prefer.
It's very useful for anyone who wants to learn the various part, and also if you want to listen at the instrumental versions, since you can mute the voice channel(s).
One dude was cool enough to record the instrumentals and put them on youtube, but what i'm interested in is the acapellas, but this same dude said he won't do the acapellas, for some reason i can't remember.
Now...this is a long shot, but does any of you by any chance have this app and can record the acapellas for "Red Like Roses" and "Mirror Mirror" for me? I'd do it myself, but i have no apple device and the "promised" android version never came to be.
Sadly the songs aren't free, but maybe in-app purchases are possible with a jaibroken apple device?

>inb4 make the acapellas from the youtube instrumentals via inversion method
Already tried, audio quality and waveforms are too different for decent results

F

cnn.com/2016/11/21/asia/japan-earthquake/index.html

7.3 quake hit fukushima again, possible tsunami inbound.

7.3 earthquake caused Tsunami heading straight for Fukashima( the place were the nuclear reactor is all fucked up)
So far a chemical plant blew up
Supposedly rumors that the cooling systems failed at the nuclear plant just now unconfirmed

Christ.
Poor Japanese.

What do you tell your daughter when she asks about the mother who abandoned her? Do you tell her she never cared, or that Raven was a good person? Taiyang might well have loved her, but its past tense for a reason, whatever he thought he loved wasn't who Raven is

Post Neo lads.

It wasn't so much in the past tense as it was the "Summer wasn't the first love he lost" sense.

no new greentext because we're lazy fucks

t, greentext writer

But I heard Bubbles and another user is writing something with Jaune and Weiss

Here's a Neo lad

Check urself b4 u rek urself.

you missed out on high quality /trash/ shitposts

Holy fuck, Japan is going to go under the ocean

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE ANIME

>Any new greentext?
Pyrrha suffering. And a followup pastebin.

Mostly it's just people whining about how greentext is banned even though a guy blatantly went two threads greentexting about a suicidal Pyrrha.

Raven is shit. SHIT!

> In the end, all we'll have left is RWBY.

What a sense of deja vu.

Dear god no.

Was this Monty's plan.

>Qrow begs Tai and Summer to take him to a local theme park, even though it's kinda lame and mostly for kids
>Raven can't be arsed figuring out how the bathrooms walk and just casually strolls into the men's room to take a dump in the urinal
>Qrow discovers the comfy joy of footie pajamas, wears them under his uniform for a week
>Raven almost gets arrested for indecent exposure on laundry day
>Every time they go out to eat, Qrow orders the biggest craziest dessert they have
>Raven thinks cutlery is for idiots, then gets STRQ thrown out after she cut her steak and the table with her sword

If only Pyrrha had done as much

What is your guilty pleasure ship?
>Nightshade

>Tfw I really want her dead.
>Tfw I can't do fuck all about it.
Bandit scum AND a scummy mummy.
Bitch needs to be torn in half.

Rosewick.

I thought that was nine for a second

its pretty damn good

Was Raven getting pregnant with Yang a mistake? The result of a one night stand with Tai? A broken rubber?

Cadbury

Somehow, this dymanic is perfect.

>Guilty pleasure ship.
Probably Lancaster but that's mostly because I do not ship.

Oh shit boys
Cooling systems confirmed to have shutdown in several Reactors at the Fukashima plant
>Inb4 some faggot starts bitching about muh Sup Forums invasion

What if Negan was in the White Fang? Or ran his own gang in opposition?

Honestly this just makes Qrow sadder with the idea of him being broken by the world into the cynical drunk he is.

Truth.

> Hello child, what is the object of your desires.
> W-where did all the anime go?
> Tis gone, washed away in the floods.
> Why?
> Who can say? I dare not to presume the will of MONTY.
> What's a Monty?
> Do you... do you miss your anime?
> Yes. I miss it very much, mister.
> Then let me SHOW you.

Which RWBY is most likely to do lewd photo shoots for money?

Bitch the only thing I have are guilty pleasure ships

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

Blake
No sense of decency in those faunus types

Blake.

I know someone has the Ruby one

My guess, he beat her in a proper duel, so she decided he was strong enough to be a keeper, and figured if she had his kids he'd follow her into the bandit life. Didn't work out that way, though I do wonder if Raven even tried to take Yang with her, or if she thought Yang was a lost cause from the start?

Back in his hayday Tai was probably pretty strong, assuming that Yang gets her glow strength increase from him.
If Raven thinks that only the strong should survive and Tai was strong, then it'd make sense that she'd get with Tai.

Then shit with the Tribe happened and she fucked off because A.) Tai was probably more concerned with his child then hunting and B.) she considers Yang to be a weakness in herself and Tai.

Point B is conjecture but that's usually how these crazy fuckers tend to rationalise things.

Neon

P-pls no...

Lewd pussy mind.

Yang, how else do you think she managed to afford a bike?

> Fans of RWBY become mysterious scholars and hoarders of knowledge, found in the dark corners of the land.
> Seldom do they welcome others into the Nightmare of Remnant.
> Where you say to yourself it's shit, but love it anyways.
> Soon it will be all you have left.
> Hail to the Nightmare.

Probably a combination of both honestly. That conv with Qrow shows she doesn't give two shits about anyone outside of her bandit tribe. She probably wanted Tai to join up with them after Yang was born and buggered off when he decided not to.

>or if she thought Yang was a lost cause from the start?
If this was the case it's because she didn't manifest the glowing red eyes from the start.
Like, she didn't inherit whatever juju is making Raven's eyes to bright.

We getting Fukushima 2.0 lads?

Were do Octy, Sup Forumsposter and the other shitposters fit in the lore?

What's good RWBYg?

Octy has his own sphere where Neptune worship and Arkos are part of the laws.
Sup Forumsposter inhabits the MAGA zone and does fuck all else.

Newbies must start on /RWBYg/ Island and work their way to the rank of Warboy before being fully accepted.

Not Japan.

Join us in the nightmare. Don you cloaks and prepare for the Moon of Anime to shatter as foretold by RWBY.

Your waifu a slut

>pros
New models are great, the animation is actually pleasing to look at, more expressions thanks to the new program which make emotional scenes actually emotional, Weiss's dress is even shorter and Yang's tits still have jiggle to them.

>cons
Fights are garbage, but there hasn't been a human sized opponent yet. Human sized opponents always made for the best fights.
Also no Neo and Roman, so the show's already lacking.

>Austin is now the centre of anime

Don't joke about this

don't even think it

>Sup Forumsposter inhabits the MAGA zone and does fuck all else
>Implying I wouldn't be amassing an army for the 1st Kekrusade against all you heretics
>Implying I'm not the final boss
Would you mind further explaining the Rank structure?

H A I L T H E N I G H T M A R E

youtu.be/NlQcKBUcgmA

>Remnant's moon is a metaphor for Rwby destroying Japan.
>Grimm are the angry souls of Weeaboos and Neets taking revenge

How ironic, From Software tried to warn us of this day, of the beasts within men, and the horrors hidden inside the moon that must be kept at bay with offerings of trick-weapons and fashionably dressed Hunters, but we took their prophecy for mere entertainment, and now we are all adrift

Weiss's dress isn't shorter.

I guess this really was a too long shot...