Cmon Blue Marvel, what the fuck kind of argument is that?

Cmon Blue Marvel, what the fuck kind of argument is that?

It's a Bendis and OOC type of argument, user. The best kind of argument!

It's like a reverse ad-hominem
>this has nothing to do with anything but proves I'm an important person and thus I'm right in this unrelated matter

appeal to authority

just like every other cornell graduate i know, bringing up their school when it doesn't fucking matter.

The kind that's written by someone who has no idea who this character is, and probably had to be told who this is.
This is literally the first time Bendis has ever given Adam a line.

>Appeal to authority using his own authority
Wew lad.

What was Luke's response?

SWEET CHRISTMAS

Apologise and check his privilege?

How many Cornell graduates do you know that you have a sample size large enough to make this statement

Blue Marvel gets sucker punched by Nova and Luke says "because you fell for that"

He put on a suit and walked around, shot some people while shouting "I'm Blue Marvel!" and everyone was like "Holy shit this guy's Blue Marvel!"

I've always found that a genuinely persuasive line of thought even if I hate it. Is there a term for it? Appeal to force or something like that?

Shouldn't that punch have broken Luke's neck?

Appela to DEEZ NUTS xD

How strong is Nova?

I think it's been implied that the black helmets were supposed to be stronger than Centurions, and a Centurion can lunch out Thor.

Looks like a bendis argument to me

It's a bad argument, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut this is dealing with forces that are related to theoretical physics.

Physics and engineering don't sound like a degree in law or politics

What's the argument about? because if it's not your incredibly specific field, that doesn't mean shit
and if it IS, that just means you're going to spout some accepted consensus bullwattle that all the other experts repeat to themselves in a backpatting circlejerk. Granted that has a good chance of being correct, but if it's not, it has very little chance of being toppled from its pedestal

There's only one thing for it user. You're going to have to rape the Bendis.

Lunch out? Whats that mean?

>You're on the wrong side of history!
>I've got a PhD in [physics discipline] and another degree in [engineering discipline]!
>CORNELL

I almost thought about getting back into comics. Thanks for reminding me, user

Beat him in an eating contest, assuming that the foods involved in said contest are deli meats and sandwiches.

Meant to say punch out.