Dimaggio opinions

Does this affect your opinion of him or his characters?

twitter.com/TheJohnDiMaggio

Yeah he's retarded. Doesn't affect his work though.

Comics are so liberal it would be impossible to stop reading creators that feel this way.

Does it affect my opinion of him?

No. He's good people. I wouldn't want Trump supporters following me either. Fuck 'em.

It's a litmus test.

Makes me respect him more.

>still bitching after nearly two weeks
The shiny metal salt is real

>comics
>creators
>dimaggio

poseur detected

Fair enough, he is entitled to his opinion and feelings and I respect that he speaks out about them. Same for Trump people tho I don't get them at all.

lol

Give up, shill. Trump won.

Just stop reading comics.
It has the added bonus of not having a reason to post here anymore.

why should it? does someone political leanings affect their works in the slightest? does the reveal of a single detail, one that doesnt change the rest of him, affect our perception of him that much, that we would drop them on that alone?

we watch cartoons for many reasons, and getting angry at one of the VAs for something they does offscreen is not one of them

Atleast he seems to have an opinion past "He's a racist homophobic Nazi" and blames him for fucking over Jersey.

Why does the president trigger so many people? Do they just hate common sense and intelligence?

Oh boy, time for another thinly veiled bait thread.

Why is this people so lazy to ask you to unfollow/unfriend them? I've seen the same attitude a lot of times. Can't they even bother to do the dumping themselves?

Still not as bad as what the guy who runs Toonami has said.

This is from September.

Artists, VAs.. whatever. The arts are entirely left-dominated.

>Does this affect your opinion of him or his characters?
No, because he's perfectly within his rights to do it.
I am not a member of the brain police.

i dont understand why this makes Sup Forumsfags so upset. a guy has an opinion. what a shock. 75% of you basically yell and scream when someone you consider a "libtard" "SJW" posts something, effectively saying you dont want to interact with or be around these people. how is it different? why is it bad to not particularly want to interact with someone you know you will just end up fighting with and disagreeing with?

He's good at what he does and strikes me as a nice dude in person. Some people just turn into twats when given social media I guess. I had to unfollow him after he was literally tweeting "say that to my face not online see what happens I'll kick your ass" at people. He strikes me as a dude who COULD fuck some dudes up in a fight, but it came off as really uncalled for, since the people in question were just disagreeing respectfully.
Same with Patton; I still like him as an artist and a person, but his Twitter is pure cancer/cringe.

>9/29/16

Pretty much have for both not because of comics politics though. Doesn't really bother me

>Still not as bad as what the guy who runs Toonami has said.
The guy who "runs Toonami" has always been a fucking shit head.
You know how I know? Because when asked in a polite manner about nuToonami being worse than old Toonami his response was *fart noises*.
And that's not a joke, he LITERALLY responded with a tweet that read *fart noises*.

The difference is he is personally asking that if anyone supports a candidate he doesn't then to unfollow him and not to enjoy any of the works he did, actively shitting on many people who gave him the exposure that made him the voice actor he is today. If he posted that he is a hillary supporter and doesn't support trump but respects peoples right to chose then i'd be fine with it, but instead he is acting like a huge diaper shitting manbaby.

If I stopped watching actors because they were faggots in real life I wouldn't watch anything.

And? Enjoy the buyer's remorse.