noice I haven't seen this one
drawing bridget's stripes consistently has to be a fucking pain

Rosaline's hair is far worse

Yeah I guess drawing that much poof and curls has to get annoying

So, when she says 'tail'...

it's totally innocent

Totally innocent

lewd

OH YEAH. Svana's gon' be back, baby! Time for the REAL main character to make an appearance!

so what's the over-under on this being a misunderstanding and svana actually being friends with la ducar

Well, Bridget initially called Ducar a 'pen pal' if I recall correctly, so they're already kinda jumping to conclusions

well a 'pen pal' could still be villainous considering the only form of communicating with them is via letters

>user talks about how he loves that one pyre knight
>next Saturday nick posted a new pictures of that pyre knight
Nick confirmed browsing our Sup Forums threads

He's commented here multiple times.

He has? Fuck how have I missed this?

I really don't know user
he's shown up in almost every thread at least a couple times to make a comment or talk with people

>another new Serra pic
>it's with another of her half sisters
What is with these artists drawing her in incest pics?

both of them being stripey barely qualifies as really related user

Holy shit Bridget isn't being totally useless and completely dependent on the help of others to solve the problems she creates

she grown

And all it took was for her to AGE BACKWARDS.

all about dat perspective user

But it won't let my dingle tingle

Has Bridget always been an asshole?

'yes'

They're all just requests, as far as I know. If you wanna request something lewd you gotta do it on /trash/, though.

Oh I'm not creative enough to make a request

You don't have to be creative to ask for a character to spread their butthole

that's deep user

So did Nick say that electricity just outright doesn't exist in LK, or that they've just not discovered it?

Svana's referring to 'extracting the spirits' from the potatoes. Is the phone actually powered by 'spirit' energy, or is that just the way she describes this mysterious power source?

well debbie used that pump-operated stun gun on rose in shade

and this pic

do you think Serra's into butt stuff?

It'd be pretty hard to justify the removal of the entire concept of electricity from a world.

> Svana refers to generating electricity from potatoes as 'draining their spirits'

My adorable witch waifu...

She doesn't know any better user

He straight up says it uses electricity in the author's comment section too latchkeykingdom.smackjeeves.com/comics/2321888/shade-28/

Well there you have it

I'm going to bed for now, but toss out any drawing requests and I'll make it my goal to finish all of 'em throughout the life of the thread!

Have we had Nikol dressed as Usagi Yojimbo yet?

Repeating the undone requests from the last thread:

BBAs Astridr, Baelothe and Busey as Overwatch characters Pharah, Junkrat and Roadhog.

Jane crushing coal into diamond with her freakishly large hands

I love the design of the merblins. I hope they appear again sometime. The gorgon heads are neat too.

It's so nice to see Bridget having a breakdown over the situation of someone else instead of herself.

Looks like Liam and Zander have learned about the hotness of angry confident women.

Due to the lateness of the latest update saturday has come and gone but I'll still dump the publicly available saturday sketches

First we have Chimera Cat Cassandra

Dino gal Sue

Sheep girl and her different outfits made possible by her fast growing wool

Elizabeth the Bat girl who might make an appearance in the current chapter

And last, but no least, a princess from a universe were princesses transforms into dragons over the course of decades

From the author comment:

"Sorry, this page is so monumentally late. Unfortunately, I can't promise it won't be worse this week because I'm going to be out of town for Thanksgiving most of the week."

Papa Nick is trapped in the TURKEY ZONE.

Hope all that mash and gravy doesn't put him in a coma.

That's real neato

Wanted to come up with something thanksgiving related but could only think about black friday

So requesting Janus defending her shop against a mob of customers on Black friday

Dragon girls a best

I'm personally not into monster girl style dragon girls they need to be more scalie

Now that you mention that, I request Bridget being scaned with barcode scanner. Funny gag is welcomed.

Hah! Thanks Aku

How about a Stella/Spar-oa-ky family reunion?

I think the BBA one got done didn't it?

He drew the one eyed dog guy as Junkrat and posted it to his tumblr

Yeah, I still gotta finish the roadhog!

that's pretty good
>poor roadhog bba forced to trail behind as his friends fly and rocketjump away

>lines so thick they destroy detail
The sad part is you can tell the artist knows how to draw, but chooses to ruin their art

so is there a reason why the one eyed dog guy seems to get requested so much in these threads

I like the heavier lines in his art I think it adds to the style
and I think he does it cause it helps speed up finishing pages

It's not really that he get requested that much here, but that he has been requested in other places at other occasions so there is a lot of art of him

Also he is part of the inofficial Sup Forums BBA team so he is bound to appear

I don't disagree with you that it gets messy sometimes. And despite being a fan, I'm not here to just kiss ass and defend the author's every criticism...

BUT -- for some reason, despite also initially being a little put off by it, the 'chunky' lines have kinda grown on me.

Also, more important than fine detail is the fact that there's a lot of variety in the gestures and expressions and they still read very well.

Postan Nicks old Thanksgiving stuff

And finishing with best girl

I always liked these guys

Would be nice to see them again, but I have doubts it will happen

nice

It's kinda surprising it has taken this long for this to be a thing, be it as fanart or as a request to NIck

What's it a reference too?

you could just look at the request and find out user

Usagi Yojimbo, a samurai rabbit
Pretty popular here on Sup Forums

user didn't you already mention this on the patreon post

I guess he assumes not everyone visits the patreon

That girl must have a very unique definition of "just the tip", but she must be great at massaging.

Shut up! Amanda is pure!

Pure I tell you!

2pure

The purest

Naivete corruption is even better.

"Keeping Spar-oa-ky clean can be really complicated, yes. He only let's me wash his belly when I get in the water with him. But he summons all the shampoo for that and he gives me a magical tongue bath too!"

user no that's not pure

Shame on you user for suggesting such lewd stuff we need fanart or a proper greentext story for that

serra with a broken wrist after trying to spank nikol for disobeying her?

Serra can't get enough of the butt stuff

"Magical shampoo gets EVERYWHERE. But it is edible and tastes just like like Spar-oa-ky's mana boon. It is magic shampoo but it is ironically hard to wash off.

The boon? Oh, At first I didn't like the flavor and could barely drink a cup, but now I can drink like a full pitcher of it. It helps if you add banana and sugar when you use it on your cereal."

user no that's just obscene

"The temple taught us many secrets I am not at liberty to share, you are right . And many rituals I don't really understand yet. I am still trying to learn who the Kee-gel is in the '100 Kee-gel Praises at dawn and dusk' ritual"