Star Wars #25
Han Solo #5 (of 5)

>Rebels 3.07: "Iron Squadron"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.07: "Iron Squadron "
youtube.com/watch?v=mlpvQhH58X4

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KxMKMDm
youtube.com/watch?v=f7AtA9OGRGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zAe5Ogs6a-c
youtube.com/watch?v=GVndPQC7LA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Dooku, waifufags BTFO

Why is Batman picking his ass?

QUICK POST YOUR FAVORITE BOUNTY HUNTER

Asajj Ventress

Boba a little shit.

IG-88 and Bossk from that episode of Star Trek.

You're the man they call Tear-anus?
Durge

It's the visual medias where it would most likely be an issue, and even when they used Sabine's TIE Dye Fighter it was pointed out that at any point the Empire could have made a visual ID, they just felt it was unlikely because they often don't look out the window.

If by example you meant the picture, that is what the bridge looks like. The pilots and other bridge crew at at individual terminals away from the windows. They cannot make a visual ID on their own. The Republic bridges looked largely the same. They sometimes use holographic displays as well which most likely would lack details such as painting.

The comics certainly use the same setup for most small ship cockpits and you bet your ass that the novels certainly have visuals from starfighters. You're acting like such visual IDs are somehow irrelevant in Star Wars which tends to have very close up space battles. It's certainly been done quite often. Hell, it was a major plot point in TFA when a pilot spotted the new damage to the Oscillator.

I bet Picard gives great helmet.

Jango Fett

My main man, Bossk!

This guy?

>they just felt it was unlikely because they often don't look out the window.
They also weren't running TIE patrols over Mustafar. Overconfidence given the number of Star Destroyers in orbit, I suppose. They didn't bother to deploy TIEs when they just detected some of their own ships with a valid ID entering the system.

Anyone got a webm of Highsinger doing that spin attack?

Jakku is in the Inner Rim???

>Its lake is a place where one might wish to be held again

Pablo...

MY MAN

I rewatched Spaceballs awhile back and it's still the best parody movie.

Inner Rim but in the Western Reaches area that is less populated

I thought it was closer to the border with the Unknown Regions. That position does make it seem pretty crazy. Not a BAD place for one of the last battles between the Empire and New Republic but I have to admit if the First Order was operating that close to the Core you'd think they would cause far more alarm bells.

Making allowances for the strike on D'Qar given the Republic suddenly had bigger issues on their what was left of their minds and possibly no fleet left (I hate how unclear the movie made this but it's probably best left vague instead of letting JJ establish anything else).

Damn straight. They were talking about finally making a sequel. MIGHT work. It wouldn't be the same without John Candy and Joan Rivers but I guess they could make do with a parody with a next generation twist and who doesn't want to see Bill Pullman doing a Luke in Ireland impression?

THIS IS MY RIFLE THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

The rifle is his hammer isn't it.

Was this guy supposed to be slightly retarded?

Because that's how he came across.

It's Star Wars. They all are.

I liked Guti or however you spell that retarded name's design. Ayylmaos always look the best in Star Wars to me though.

Wish theu made Chewie the main character with his huggable ass self.

Now, you listen to me, Private Pyle. And you listen good. I want that weapon, and I want it now. You will place that rifle on the deck at your feet, and step back away from it.

I hate this cunt. Such a tryhard faggot.

M I C K E Y M O U S E

Thank you, Wesley.

what the fuck is that? it looks like the template they use for a base face design, he cant be an actual character can he?

He is and he was actually retarded.

Shilling our new Discord channel.

discord.gg/KxMKMDm

I liked her so kill me mercifully anons. I like the ayylmaos in Star Wars more than humans anyway other than my Mandalore boiz.

>You're acting like such visual IDs are somehow irrelevant in Star Wars
That's not what I'm implying but I can understand you thinking that. What I mean is visuals in Star Wars are not as important as signatures left by other means. A large number of craft are detected by their transponder codes, wakes, signals and etc its very rare outside the movies they use visuals as a primary means of detection. My point was it would be unlikely Thrawn's ship would be identified because of a paint job underneath it's hull. Most of the time you see things from massive distances away.

>tends to have very close up space battles
True but it's mostly for dramatic purposes visually. Reading Tarkin, Catalyst, and Lost Stars some of the battles take some distance away. Endor was to cause friendly fire and Courscant was a kidnapping screen for Grevious. The Rebels and Empire were extremely uncomfortable getting into close range.

> I like the ayylmaos in Star Wars more than humans anyway other than my Mandalore boiz.
But she's basically a human. Aliens are best when they don't have such human faces.

>organics

Droids can be hot as well.

CLANKERS

>Battle of Hypori is canon again
I hope Boz Pity is next

That's fucking bug man.

>I hope Boz Pity is next
Why would you want to see Vos in action again?

C-21 Highsinger

couldn't find it in my collection so I made one myself

Thanks user.

>Welcome to the Padme Amidala Memorial Hospital, meatbag. Please present your Palpacare Insurance Card for scanning and verification... Ah. Your Citizen Value Assessment currently grades you at Taupe. You are classified as a Mobile Organ Storage Unit. If you would like to donate any or all of your vital organs today, please follow the yellow line on the floor and head towards the sound of power saws and screaming. No? Very well. Please stand against the wall and spread your appendages for your Mandatory Wellness Scan... Ah. I see you are suffering from mild ocular strain, genital itch, and rectal bruising consistent with blunt force application of a Stormtrooper riot baton. Your treatment is as follows... Ah. Please take these Placeboid Capsules and report to Maintenance Room Three where we will remove all that pesky red fluid from your squishy interior and replace it with far more efficient WD40. Thank you, Imperial Citizen, and have a Sheevtastic day.

What's yer point?

What happened to the giant kyber crystal in the incomplete Utapau TCW arc?

There's a paragraph in Catalyst that mentions a giant kyber being kept in the Outer Rim (Utapau's location) that was going to be sold off to the Separatists before the Jedi stepped in. Could it be the same one?

>Have a Sheevtastic day
I lost

I don't like bugs and feel the urge to bash every one I see but that one is strangely more tolerable because he's wearing clothing.

>and feel the urge to bash
Woah there, Negan

Some bugs are badass.

The Utapau Arc is complete in terms of the story, just not in the production values. You should watch it to the end but in case you don't want to Obi-Wan and Anakin move the crystal through Grievous ship by means of the droid blaster fire triggering a power increase within the crystal and a corresponding super powered shot blowing through the walls. During their escape Obi-Wan spots Grievous in a hallway and waves like a cheeky cunt but Anakin never saw him (since he didn't meet him personally until Episode III). When they got to the main hanger they use repeated artillery fire on the crystal to cause it to overload. They and Grievous escape before the crystal detonates in the now classic ring explosion that ends up destroying the bulk of Grievous' fleet.

Oh. You should give bugs a chance, friend!

Nah more Dale Gribble but y'know I do like him.

That's a badass bug

Hate to quote spam, but all this reminds me that we'll never get a good, let alone proper, sequel to Bounty Hunter. Hell, I'd be willing to settle for playing as Bazine Netal if it meant a BH sequel

So the one that Krennic gives to Orson to study is a different one then. Interesting.

anywhere to watch force awakens with directors commentary online?

Does anyone happen to have a source for some comments Dave made on the force a while back? Specifically one about Han tapping into it when Asteroid-ing in ESB. Assuming that was actually a thing I may be hallucinating.

Its a common theory about the force.

Everyone uses it in some way or form. To Han, it would be that lucky shot that missed or hit.

Do you think the events of ANH will happen in/during Rebels?
>Ghost crew hears that the Empire blew up an entire planet

I'm aware of it being discussed, but I'm pretty sure Dave's brought it up explicitly and all I've managed to find on the subject is a brief article about Dave's interpretation of Midichlorians. Which is similar but not exactly what I was looking for.

Considering Phoenix Squadron is literally Bail's cell, I would say that it is important to mention the destruction of his home planet and his subsequent death.

Newfag here,Been reading some legends for the first time and looking for series with great art or follow up on Luke after ROTJ,any recommendations

youtube.com/watch?v=f7AtA9OGRGQ

>follow up on Luke after ROTJ
lol

Wait, you said Legends. Nevermind!

Why doesn't Maul use the darksaber he stole in Rebels?

He lost the use of it when he left Mandalore. It's a Mandalorian treasure.

Is it any better than a lightsaber or anything?

It's the same as a regular lightsaber, just thousands of years old and black-colored.

It's also shaped like a sword with a tip and edge with a higher pitched and faster pulsating noise.

25 DAYS UNTIL BIG GUN

Did I read this right or did they mention Kyber crystals are impervious to damage in the novel?

They all survived, right? They're just hiding.

Feel free to check for yourself!

youtube.com/watch?v=zAe5Ogs6a-c

I'd recommend watching the entire episode if not the entire arc, however if you want to cut to the chase try skipping to 15:30.

If the crystals are exposed to energy they become volatile.

Another example of Kyber crystal being destroyed was in Rebels so they aren't indestructible to weapons fire (although this one was indirect) from ships laser canon fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVndPQC7LA0

On the other side of the spectrum there's also Petro's lightsaber blowing up yet the crystal is fine despite being at the epicenter. So it probably depends on the type of energy being amplified.

They overloaded it by feeding it more and more energy before it could safely (relatively) discharge. End result is it kerploded. That's a highly technical term.

Byph survived at the very least.

They way I understand it, Petro's saber was destroyed by the crystal itself discharging energy as opposed to outright exploding. Like how plenty of the weapons fire used on the giant kyber resulted in it firing semi-super laser shots but the crystal was fine. To use it properly in a lightsaber or even a doomsday planet destroyer you need controlled harnessing of the crystals power amplification, otherwise it'll just do damage. If it overloads it will explode.

Why do you think Filoni introduced them user?

Where do you think Hondo's men went?

So you're saying they're all at Imperial Disney World enjoying the newly opened Star Tours?

SWEET!

>ywn see Hondo at a character meet-and-greet

This got to me more than I expected

Not sure what to think of that Ganodi.

I kinda hoped that Katooni survived and became a pirate after her idol Hondo and that they would someday have a heartwarming reunion.

Heartwarming reunion? Are you fucking kidding me, you idiot!

She's the reason Hondo no longer has a gang, she took over his entire operation

What does a Rodian blowjob feel like?

Lethal to humans but worth it

And he was never prouder than that day.

>alien BJ's are lethal to humans
Delete this.

My eyes have seen the glory of the tramplin at the zoo,
We washed our hands in twi'leks blood and all the insects too,
We're bringing down the aliens who's limbs aren't 2 by 2
The human marches on!

Who said anything about all aliens? Dude wanted to know Rodians. I mean it's not like Sy Snootles hasn't killed a man by turning him inside out, either.

Hnnnghhh these lips...

This is lewd.

Come on anons,tell me some god tier art Dark horse comics or comics following luke,all I can find are novels way past my budget

Hey I'm all for droid waifus, but they will never be as good as the real thing user.

Also, do we get another episode this weekend or do we have to wait another week again?

"Hey Hux, it's me. Matt, Radar Technician. Have you ever seen Kylo Ren's lightsaber? Let me get it for you."

It's the perfect crime, really. No one will ever suspect that a lowly radar tech was actually Kylo Ren that entire time!

So did they just scrap the idea of Ezra going to the dark side or do you think we will see more toward the end of this season. These fillerish episodes kill all my hype.

I have a sneaky feeling they're going to make him go full edge in the season finale.