Post shit that makes you happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=527s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dNrmGD7mU
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=527s

Your mum.
We are both very disappointed in you for browsing this sick twisted site.

didn't mythbusters disprove the whole bull in a china shop thing?

i dunno. i just love that page because of smug trump face

Not that it matters when the china shop would have been destroyed in Hillary's nuclear holocaust

I love the oreos issue.

This gave me a little smidge of boner. Why did it do that?

What's it like to get all your "news" from Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dNrmGD7mU

trap

I think this belongs over here:

What happened to that guy in the last panel?

Her war mongering is well known.

Oh wow this is hilarious

I still don't know what people mean when they talk about her warmongering, let alone the idea that she would pursue nuclear war. No one would pursue nuclear war, ever

>this self-absorption
It's like the sun

I need a crop of Bulltrump's face with Smug Pepe's hand.

>White?? WTH
Looks like someone is assuming someone else race. Some one should check their privilege.

nah this comic makes me happy because it proves my points in almost any argument relating to tranny shit

he's got mind control powers, but they give him a nosebleed. He's trying to cover up the destruction

>Voting for independent parties is looked down upon in america.
What the actual fuck?

So many of the "hate crimes" have been clear false flags. I'm sure there have been a few but there's also been members of the tolerant left beating the shit out of people

haha lmao this rules

Lily makes me happy.

>Irrigo in a glass jar

America fell into a two party system it wont even try and escape from. Jill Stein offered Bernie the role of leader of her part so he could run for them after losing the Dem nomination but like the coward he is he refused

I aways wonder how this scene ended up

Somewhat, kinda. It's just that there's so much backing for the two parties that anyone voting independent is looked at as wasting their vote for a candidate that's never going to see the white house.

I don't think you're happy enough.

I'll teach you how to be happy!

I'LL TEACH YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO SUCK EGGS!

right? i get violent but you would just end up forgetting about the damn jar every time you looked at it

Im so sorry lads. Good luck with that.

spoiler effect. Voting for an independent you like more is essentially helping the partly you like the least win.

Lappy

Both parties were so hated this year that if somebody with true charisma were to run a third party they may have actually made a dent. If only Lex Luthor were real....

Lex Luthor's the president elect though.

Bloomberg probably could have got a bunch of votes, but he didn't want Trump to win.

I saw a post on Tumblr the other day that went along the lines of "What if hentai and shitty political comics switched art styles?" and God help me I thought about it for half an hour.

Yea, if I remember correctly it just walked around like nothing. Accidentally knocked over a few dishes but that's due to it being fucking massive.

There was a concept from the cold war: The escalation ratchet. That is once conflict starts it tends to escalate in one direction. Each side faces almost certain consequences domestically for backing down once their country has been attacked. But each side imagines the possibility that the other side will back down if the stakes are high enough. So a rational series of decisions about costs and risks, winds up leading to an irrational outcome.

This is the likely scenario. Hillary declares a no-fly zone over Syria.

Syria and Russia issue a polite statement boiling down to they will not respect the US's declarations, and keep flying.

Hillary has two choices: A humiliating climb down on the no fly zone, or launching an attack to enforce it. Remember, this is a woman who said: "Strength and resolve are the only language Putin understands"

Now. Rotate the board. The US has launched some limited strikes, most likely initially against Syrian forces, but the US has probably killed a few of your advisors and personnel. Your options are: roll over for the Americans and accept the no fly zone, start targeting anything NATO in the skies and threatening to shoot it down, or just go all in and try and knock out US forces in the region in a first strike and hope you can climb down after.

Anything but utter surrender would have put Hillary in a situation where there was enormous pressure on her for a military response. It's very very easy to see how what Hillary proposed in Syria might have lead to the escalation ratchet.

Here's the other vital point: the only way Russia can defend itself against a fully mobilized NATO is through using nuclear weapons. War with Russia therefore means nuclear war, unless you think Russians are the sort to just surrender because the consequences of a fight are too terrible.

Why would Hillary's policies have led to nuclear holocaust this time around when it didn't when she was in a position of high power in the Obama administration, itself filled with many of the same people hers would have been, or when she was de facto president in the 90s? She's BEEN in power, her and her gang, what difference would her have being the one who gets to sit behind the fancy desk have made?

Trump is more like Bruce Wayne. Or how Wayne presents himself

Why is this discussion happening in THIS thread?

Because this time around she was openly antagonizing Russia.

>Fake as fuck hair he might as well be bald
>All about dem real estate
>looks like he ate 40 cakes
>all about keeping the aliens out

Come on man, he's one green and purple suit away from being Lex.

>Inherits a small loan of a few billion dollars
>Fucks around with whores and sluts
>Has an autistic son

Mate he's easily Bruce

He can't be Bruce mate. Batman's already out in the UK scaring the crap out of creepy clowns.

This. In a state of two parties, a three or more party system is incredibly difficult to achieve. If you vote for anyone other than the big two, the just takes a vote away from whichever party you would have voted for if you HAD to vote for one of the big two, making it, in effect, a vote for whichever of the two you like least. Voting for a third party only ever makes sense if you are completely neutral on the main candidates. Because of this third parties just can't win on a large scale, because they're going to be splitting their vote with whoever's closest to them on the spectrum, while whichever party's further from them isn't sharing their voting block with anyone. A viable third party would theoretically have to take equally from both pools, which a libertarian party could theoretically do, but the current libertarian party is decidedly right-wing leaning, as the green party is left-leaning. And even then, they would have to take a MASSIVE amount of momentum in order to beat the other two candidates, an unimaginable amount for a party as small as any 3rd party out there. And that's just to beat the other two, not even to somehow win an actual majority, which would be effectively impossible.

The only way a >2 party system could be achieved is if BOTH parties fractured and broke apart at the same time, which, depending on how the Trump presidency goes, suddenly isn't nearly as far-fetched as it once might have seen (though still by no means anywhere close to likely)

That's fucking retarded. We've been closer to nuclear war than fucking no fly-zones in Syria multiple times. We blew up soviet tanks and advisers in Korea and Vietnam. We funded the Afghans when the Ruskies invaded. They put nukes next to us and we didn't kill each other.

There would be no fucking pressure on Hillary for a military response that would escalate to conventional warfare. Even if we'd gotten planes shot down in Syria we would've just backed the fuck out because NOTHING IS WORTH WAR WITH THE RUSSIANS

We've been doing that for fucking decades! We fucking antagonized the Russians over Ukraine. Being tough on the Ruskies doesn't mean escalating to nuclear war over non-vital regions of the world. Hell, the Ruskies don't even spread communism anymore so we have no existential fear from them. Nuclear weapons can only be used in a total war, and no-fly zones in Syria are not a total war

Your arguments about embarrassment and domestic pressure to escalate on the American side are utter bullshit. NATO will never mobilize against anything other than a Russian invasion of NATO, and the Ukranian civil war and the Baltics don't count

Season 3 and 4 were my favorite seasons

>We blew up soviet tanks and advisers in Korea and Vietnam. We funded the Afghans when the Ruskies invaded. They put nukes next to us and we didn't kill each other.
Not them, I think the idea that Hilary would have led to nuclear war is ridiculous, but, in all fairness, Putin wasn't in office back then.

Hungry Games generals were super autistic and i think they are now moved on to that jojo general

>By the author canoon, there is chance that katz is in fact a girl

> Guilting someone over because he didn't voted for that cunt Hillary.
Fuck her. Both Trump and Clinton were just as bad and I'm glad the third party voters were on the rise. It's time the Democrats and Republicans gets shoved in favour of alternative voice.
And what the fuck is this myth about Hillary being the better option for all these tumblr retards? As if her vagina will change something about the general's women condition. As if Obama could stop the police profiling on blacks and all the tension country-wide around that. Clinton would have done as much to your imaginary gender as anyone else elected would have.

If there is somebody worth crying for is Bernie desu.

I'm not going to respond further. I just think that it needs to be explained that a nice sounding term like "no fly zone" means "threatening to go to war with Russia over who gets to run fucking Syria of all places".

Blizzshills working overtime. The player loss from the dangerhair update must be making them sweat.

Link to that post?

it could also be fixed if you changed how our votes were counted. There's a bunch of alternative methods that don't have this problem

Believe what ever makes you happy user. At least you aren't discussing politics

That was the whole point retard, she wouldn't had done shit, instead of trump who advocated shit they strongly opposed.

Where the hell do people get their political education on this board?

>Hating Trump because MUH DIVERSITY
>Not hating Trump because he's thin skinned, has a massive conflict of interests, and has composed a cabinet of the worst possible choices for the job

>You underestimate how much people hate women
I hate this argument. I actually agree with most of what she says, but this is bullshit, and exactly the type of arrogance that led to Hilary losing.

People don't hate Hilary because she's a woman. At least, very few people do. People hate her because they see her as a war criminal, someone who unapologetically gets Americans killed and covers it up and denies it. Someone who only cares about herself and her cronies. An embodiment of big government, of the powers that be, or the man keeping everyone down. Someone utterly despicable and unsympathetic, the embodiment of every negative stereotype about politicians. THAT is why people hate Hilary, and that's what so many people underestimated and couldn't understand.

Hi, Scott.

>thin skinned, has a massive conflict of interests, and has composed a cabinet of the worst possible choices for the job

As every other US president?

It's true.

The guy goes on a massive Twitter tirade whenever SNL makes a skit about him. The second Kim Jong Un insults his suit, he's going to nuke North Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

What does politics have to do with your autistic generals

Just because other presidents have made it routine, doesn't make it any less of a problem.

im starting to see more and more people aware of the rationalist community in here, weird

Putin is not Stalin or Kruschev or Brehznev or any of his predecessors but even he understands the strategic importance of nuclear weapons in war. They are useful for nothing but the survival of the nation-state, and Syria does not guarantee the survival of Russia. Nobody is a maverick with nukes unless their an insane man-child with a cult like Fatty Kim

Yes and no. It would mean that you could vote for third party and not throw your vote away, and voting third party wouldn't be looked down upon. Though that being said, it still likely wouldn't lead to third party presidents. It would increase their numbers some, make them a bit more prevalent, but they're pretty much all too niche and fringe to make it big, and without winning elections, no way would a party get as big as the Dems or GOP.

But yeah, looking back, I suppose technically we were just talking about the spoiler effect and people getting mad at people for voting third party, so yeah, nevermind, you're right.

i remember seeing that. guy makes decent points