WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY WAIFU?

WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY WAIFU?

DELETE THIS!

You thought you were allowed a delicious brown waifu without a shitty haircut? What do you think this is, bronze age Marvel?

>WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY WAIFU?
turned her into Rebecca "Brown Sugar" from the looks of it...

>WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY WAIFU?
They made her cuter?

Get the fuck out of here you numale trash.

Just be grateful she doesn't have a side-shave cut.

Came here to say this. Ew.

>Marvel's top two teenage black characters are both written by the same middle-aged white guy

It is to laugh

>They made her light skinned with sjw hair
DROPPED

She's cuter like this, and her hair actually looks like it could fit in her helmet.

Afro hair looks nice but it's hell on earth to maintain day by day. If women cared less about having to look pretty they'd save like an hour a day

Well, look at it this way- now her name totally fits her appearance!

>SJW hair
How in the ever loving fuck does she have "SJW hair"?

who's OP supposed to be?

Long shaggy hair on top with an undercut. It's not just her hair either, they have reworked her whole design to be more masculine to pander to tumblr, since despite how much they claim to want decent rep for black girls, they actually hate when Sup Forums black female characters are too attractive. They prefer them to be masculine. Every time. The pretty ones are always ignored, or booed off the stage for being "male gaze". They never have problems with white and asian characters looking feminine.

user, I think you're just imagining things that aren't there in order to have something to get upset about. They just made her look younger since she's supposed to be 15 whereas her previous design made her look like she was in her early 20s.

Why is Miles dressed like a faggot with an 80s haircut?

I don't care about her looking younger. I think the original cover artist butchered her and is a hack, but they can make her look younger without turning her into her another cookie cutter tumblr. I expect they'll make her the new token butch lesbian too and then that will be the only thing that defines her as a character.

It's gonna okay, Champ. Go eat some Dunkaroos and calm down.

haha, your waifu is Prince

Who is that supposed to be, even?

He has like 27 adopted black daughters, he's BASICALLY black, you see.

It's just Riri, the Iron Man replacement for the next six months.

So this is supposedly SJW hair now? I think some anons are seeing things that aren't there. It's much better than a boring afro really, and her face looks much better now than it did when it was an adult, generic model-type face with fake eyebrows and too much make-up and giant golden earrings.

And a cuck

Just let them have their angry rant about how the world hates them because a 15yo somewhat looks like a teen who cares for robotics, now.

But her hair does look a bit like Becky Sugar's. Which isn't a bad thing, in my book. It looks cute and a bit tomboyish and like you have other plans for the day than hair styling.

>Becky Sugar
I was thinking more Ashly Burch myself, although that won't exactly change minds of people who scream about the SJW boogeyman

I don't get it, what am I supposed to be mad about?

I don't understand why Sup Forums gets so triggered by hairstyles. I agree that the sidecut is really overused and generally looks like shit, but this just looks like normal black girl hair.

For now. I give it 9 months tops.

My nigga have you never seen a black girl before?