Could've had her own show

Could've had her own show

Bump

>implying she didn't

No she couldn't all she did was play Gameboy

Remi shared the show with two other boys
All kids do nowadays is play on smartphones she could relate to this current generation really well.

>Remi shared the show with two other boys
And yet she was basically the most important one throughout the entire thing. Also, it's Rika you nutsack.

>Gaz
>Not Dib who's literally /x/avier autist

No, she couldnt. She was a worse executed Mandy. Which is fine in the short bursts she had, but would be shit in a full series.

I just want them to make an invade zim show based on the humans this time id settle for dib being the focus or even just his family alone.

Bump

Actually, it's Ruki you insufficient weeb.

Absolutely not. She was good as a secondary character but that's it.

And even then, she was way too uninvolved and heartless to really feel like Dib's family. The comics have done a good job in inserting that little bit of family love that the Membranes needed without compromising the cruel humor.

you are also wrong, it's Riaki

Nah, she just needed more screentime and solo episodes. Maybe more interacting with other characters then her brother.

If she were written by someone with a completely different style from Jhonen, she could actually work.

The problem for me is that Jhonen insisted on writing Gaz as if she was actually cool and smart. Like she was his self-insert or something and the audience wasn't allowed to laugh at her.

She would be a way more interesting (and way funnier) character if you wrote her as a dumb, naive kid who just THINKS she's cool and smart. That way she could actually develop as a character and have some dimension.

But Gaz is smart and cool.

But that sounds like what exactly i hate about kids shows nowadays. Way to many random dumb characters.

Make her sluttier and include cloths rios and it couldve been great

Have her start hanging out with Zim. Lots of potential dues to their personalities.

But wouldn't want one.

I think with tlh being qhat it is itd be like if the goth chick from that got her own show but with aliens involved.

Squedalyspooch

I never got why Sup Forums kids idolize Mandy so much. Mandy at best is a soft Gaz.

Like Game Slave 2 and Bloaty's Pizza Hog?

Wish we had more Tak

I'd rather she just get more screentime.

Bloatys doesn't count because once again the episode revolved around her brother. But I did like the interactions with Zim and Gir.

Her hair looks like a stapler remover.

Her brother was the problem she had to solve, not the main character.

You people do not learn, do you.

Spinoffs involving single characters are always fucking terrible

He is the exact kind of people she hates isn't he?

If they expanded on her they could

I'm starting to think these threads are made by some kind of dressguy or sassyfaggot.

what the fuck are you talking about. Zim is basically Dib, but evil. It would end up being the very same dynamic.

it's not as if the show that spun off from was anything but feces anyway

Fucking this. The whole point of the show is that the two main characters are complete spergs.

And Invader Zim wasn't?

no

Bullshit, being spergs is the only thing the two have in common. Two sides of the same coin yes, but thinking they're exact copies is moronic. For starters, Dib is way more of a pathetic loser to the point that the universe is constantly shitting on him. The comic makes it more obvious.

I think each reply in this thread has misunderstood the previous worse
The original person was merely saying she should hang out with zim. nobody was saying 'that's the same as being with dib' nor would they, because she DOESNT hang out with dib.