Isn't this what every man wants, though?

Isn't this what every man wants, though?

Yes

>Princess Carolyn will never be your mommy you can slip your dick into

Isn't that was dicks are for though? Sliding inside women until you make them into mommies?

Yes, that's the whole point of a wife. They do all the things your mother would have done for you, and also you can fuck them.

goddamn i wish i had a wife

Why bother with wife if your mother can do it for you?

The older I get the more true this becomes.

The fun part about that is typically "what does mommy mean to you, user?"

Though I got the added bonus of my mommy being a total bro so bonuses all around.
(Side Bar: Is it gay or just awesome if my wife prefers to be a dude but still like to take it up the ass from me?)

> Is it gay or just awesome if my wife prefers to be a dude but still like to take it up the ass from me?
What did he mean by this?

Sadly moms age too fast

>Side Bar: Is it gay or just awesome if my wife prefers to be a dude but still like to take it up the ass from me?

Does she ever peg you back sometimes? Because there's no point in being a guy if you still hog the bottom bitch role anyway.

/shrug
It doesn't fit the character for her to ever top, so I'm fine with it. I'd rather have narrative consistency in my marriage than to have random character changes. Maybe when the time is right she'll take of the rod but I don't see it happening.

No, I want a strong independent womyn that will become a slave to the pleasure of my dick.

>this entire post

tell it to me straight Sup Forums: Why do we let nerds like this get married?

Your wife is a gay tranny?

Yes, and we cried when Trump won.

No, I love and talk to my mother - I fuck and order my wife.

More accurately every man wants an obedient child he can slide his dick in.

Please go back to tumblr.

dont worry pal. We trump supporters cried too when you lost your rights

Tears of joy.

Shut the fuck up, Sigmund.

>Why do we let

Because you have no real authority with which to stop them. Maybe you were the real nerd the whole time.

No, some want a daughter they can slide their dick in.

ITT anons talking about things that will never happen

>More accurately every man wants an obedient child he can slide his dick in.

But i fucking hate children

As long as you don't hate fucking children.

I found a picture of you

>Fucking your daughter
Why is this concept appealing to me?

>want an equal partner
>every woman wants to be either a child who's ordered around or a domineering mother

So, cougars and sugar mamas?
Yeah, that makes sense.

what's the proper response when somebody says this? When I just say "no, I'm not" people just take the denial as a confirmation of the truth

Pretty much.

>arguing with women

When will this meme end?

Surprisingly unsurprising.

GLAD IM GAY

Gay men are just as petty, irrational and vindictive as females

>you will never meet a girl who "gets it"

t. Sup Forums

Nice try tumblrina, but the fags are on /our/ side now

This.

God, he tries not to get shot below the shoulders but you can see his double chin.

My mom is bipolar and whenever she gets drunk she calls all men scum who should be castrated.

So, you know, not really appealing. Maybe somebody who is mentally stable, doesn't hate my gender, that sort of thing.

t. /CTR/

>Maybe somebody who is mentally stable, doesn't hate my gender, that sort of thing.

Another man, then.

>Another man, then.

>Mentally stable

I used to live with this older woman that dotted me and payed all my expenses. It was kinda weird, but you know... i was a lazy ass and kinda liked her.

But i won't lay, it really made me confused sometimes because there were moments where i'd see her more as my mother than the woman that i fucked.

If only I were gay. Alas, I am pretty sure I am dying alone and childless. My ancestors will look upon me with disgust for ending their line.

post sexy pics of her!

Stay made, you pepe posting cuck
;^)

stay inexistent, salt user.

>Those fleeting moments of chemistry had at the restaurant
They were so cute together dammit. I just want these two entirely fictional characters to be happy.

Carolyn is too much of a doormat for Bojack user.

Casting her away is one of the few genuinely wise things Bojack has ever done and it wasn't even selfish!

You know she'll be back though. Bojack's too much of a disaster for her to just walk away from.

It was fucking bleak that Bojack tossing her away was the nicest thing he's ever done for her.

Also felt like foreshadowing that he pushed her away before she was sucked into another of his self destruction vortex.

>We

OH LORD WE ALL KNOW THIS ONE

>My mom is bipolar and whenever she gets drunk she calls all men scum who should be castrated.
At least she can take solace in the fact she was able to have you circumcised.

>men want strong, independent and yet sweet and caring women who also love them more than anything else in this world

I mean, would anyone actually argue with that? I mean, I bet even polygamous men would want that if they could get away with fucking random women on the side.

Diane would be much more interesting if she actually was an Asian Daria.

I just want a gf

;_;

Also no

INCEST A SHIT
A
SSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIITTTTT

She's not talking about incest. She's talking about a woman who'll take care of you in a motherly fashion.

>you meet girl who "gets it"
>she thinks you don't "get it"

Woman's role is to support her man, he cares about the house she cares about him, and then they raise kids together like a proper family should.

Women have been slowly indoctrinated into rejecting roles like that for the sake of pursuing a very vague idea of independence, only that they have been failed to configure new ones so they are neither as emotionally and socially capable as their predecessors, they are also not competitive with men in theirs either.

It just makes them inept, uncharismatic shrews with daddy issues.

>tfw you find someone who understands and who you have a lot of good fun chemistry with and who really has a deep introspective side that is rare as fuck in women and you feel like you found a soul mate

>to them you're just another guy

>Every woman you fall in love with is a lesbian

Daria's adolescent grumpiness is too easy to tear apart. She wouldn't last in a show like this. Diane's bullshit is more subtle than "hates everything, think she's above it all".

Become a tranny.

>tfw tranny falls in love with you
>Is actually a very sweet person
>but you don't feel the same and even though they're trap mode I can't lie to myself
>tfw you have to break their heart

Don't women want the same equivalent?

>be fat guy with a beard and passive income
>hair starts greying a bit
>suddenly a bunch of chick's start slobbering over me

It's true, women want sugar daddies and men want sugar mamas. People are too selfish to want an equal, they either want someone they can have a power trio on, or someone to dissipate their personal troubles away.

Why else do you think cucking is actuslly unironically on the rise?

>finally find a girl who "gets it"
>conservative, laid back, /out/doorsy as fuck
>genuinely a nice human being
>ass and titties for days
>I get really really sick and have to move away from uni back home for a couple of years
>we lose touch

I FUCKING HAD HER. END IT ANONS, FUCKING END IT

No, I fucking hate women and the idea of physical intimacy makes me nauseous.

So ha ha. Joke's on you OP.

>she's perfect
>ask her out
>she's taken but won't shut up about how she might maybe like you and you know in another time it might have worked out but let's be friends :)))

THE ETERNAL TORMENT

I want some top chips...

Some people wanna be provided for and feel pampered.
Other people wanna be a provider and feel fulfilling.

And everyone with a dick wants to stick it in something.

Tears of joy, right?

>No pussy of any kind will remedy his issues.

Except his daughter's

>And she of course is stupid for sticking with the loser Bojack.
they're both losers

>So ha ha. Joke's on you OP

Is it? Is it really?

Is that a legit strip?

the absolute madman

Uh, no?

Far as I'm concerned the only benefit of a wife is having someone smarter than you who can do the taxes.

Real life isn't a sitcom. Unless you're an exceptionally dumb man, you're not going to have a wife that's smarter than you.

>Unless you're an exceptionally dumb man

Phew!

>Someone else who gets it
At least I've never really felt the need for a relationship

Why does she act as if this is something to be ashamed of? Usually when you want a partner you want them to be mature and take care of themselves and to an extent, their partner. The same goes for women, they want daddies that will shove their dicks into them.

>Far as I'm concerned the only benefit of a wife is having someone smarter than you who can do the taxes.

I feel like you might be projecting a bit.

How so?

>a man only gets a wife because women are smarter than men and can do taxes and men can't
nigga are you in grade school?

No, I'm just stupid. And lazy.

>TFW GF likes to cook, clean and work
>Doesn't mind that I don't know how to cook or clean at all because "that is expected of a man"
>TFW getting to molest her while she makes me nuggies

But I want to be the housewife that takes care of her

>having the wife do taxes

Unless she already works for a tax optimization firm you're both just pissing money away.

This user is baiting but
>Literally had to stop my brother suicide attempt (he has major depression) after Trump won
Fucking hell. It was near midnight and I had to look for my brother in the dark and find him before the pills took their toll.
At least Hillary didn't win but fuck.

>"suicide" by pills
He just wanted attention.

This is literally the exact same situation I am in but I call her every day until we move in together.
If you really wanted her you would video skype her every day and do video sex.

>conservative

>and do video sex.

Whats that like?

Pretty much just visually pleasing each other through video and words. It's pretty fun.