Pieguyrulz makes a rant on Nickelodeon again

youtube.com/watch?v=2KkRWXjU0oQ

Opinions?

Youtube cartoon reviewer makes a one sided video (presumably related to the harvey beaks thing) where he takes a chance that could be used to talk about how bad cartoon channels are in general about respecting creators and just wastes it fellating the anti-Nick 90's kids that are these people's primary audience?

Fuck off Pieguy

Also, see the fucking video.

Literally who?

Kill yourself furfaggot

Who?

Newfags.

>still watching channels that are mostly intended for children or young teens
>complaining about it in your mid-20's

I get if you like some of the shows, nothing wrong with that, but people who get worked up over stuff like this, Cartoon Network, reboot PPG/Teen Titans Go, etc..
Just are the saddest shits ever.

I did and was not wrong

are you retarded?

Posting Bufs Bunny makes you a furfaggot.

Agree they should just watch superior Anime, in fact this board should be just about Comics.

am I being baited?

Anime is for children too.

I've been here since 2011, I've never heard of you. Sorry your channel is so obscure, but please don't shill it here.

i dont understand why you're being bitchy about it. getting that information about what nick did to ch greenblatt isn't him complaining about how spongebob isnt good anymore wah wah wah, this actually helps people who are interested in getting into the industry. it's basically all about business, which is run by ADULTS and means he's not just complaining about children's stuff.

but k. Sup Forums just loves to fucking bitch about everything anyone does. why don't you guys stop wasting your life and time on this site complaining about others and make videos/shows with actual effort if these are so bad?

>implying i am this youtuber
>obscure channel

What type of cartoon channel you watch? Mr. Enter?

>ive only watched shounenbaby shit

stop being a Sup Forumstard

Ok, now go back to your virgin anime board.

It's probaly one fag baiting.

>he has a patreon
Why?

No, I watch kaptainkristian, who I actually have seen discussed many a time on Sup Forums. Unlike whoever the fuck Pieguyrulz is.

And yes, 45k subscribers is considered obscure by YouTube standards.

learning about one extraordinary event helps people interested in the industry?

If you wanted to make a cartoon and didnt know it's a business then you need more than this video for help

It sucks what happened to greenblatt but that doesnt mean this video is good

>Opinions?

Yeah, stop shilling your YouTube channel.

How much thi greenblatt case affects nickelodeon?

says the person who browses Sup Forums.

>ayyyyyy Sup Forums is a animu websaitu lmaooooo

Most likely not at all. I doubt annyone who watches Nick will stop based on these events because they'd have stopped watching every channel by now if this was the case.

No, I'm saying that as a person who browses Sup Forums, your opinion on what is or is not adult is almost worthless without backing it up with facts. Might as well say something political to spice up your posts.

so....how'd you rate the autismos:

Pieguy
Mr. Enter (if you put this dead last, then you're legitimately autistic)
Pizza Pan
Fat boogie

I hope Greenblatt coming out and talking about this gets more people to come forward with their stories about getting fucked over by the networks.
We really need to air the shittier side of this industry if we want it to be able to grow and advance.

Mr Enter is still the worst and it's no contest. He also has the worst fanbase, who treats his videos as wikipedia articles

This. I dont know if a strike would work. But with how shit all these channels have been, and particularly lately, things need to change.

mr. who?

>Pieguyrulz
Say it with me now: "Who?".

>But with how shit all these channels have been, and particularly lately, things need to change.
This.
Shit I've heard from third parties too afraid to say their actual name for fear of getting blacklisted by the execs are just flat out depressing.
Like the horror stories about how petty the bigwigs at CN are and how willing they are to fuck shows over for power plays or how Nick is apathetic at best to Showrunners (Greenblatt's Garage sale network apparently being a Tame example of Nick's bullshittery)
I shudder to think about how bad disney is

disney is shit, example: The New shitty mouse

>Shitting on the new Mickey shorts
get out

Disney fucked up it's entire animation movement and gave Nick back the number one show spot and almost sank both Disney and Disney XD by pushing their cartoons over to the other channel.

Most anime takes place in high school, even if high school isn't neccessary for the premise. Hight schoolers are children that anime panders to therefore, "anime is for children" is a true statement.

>I shudder to think about how bad disney is
No matter how good your product is it's going to Disney Xmeme because the main channel is obsessed with shitty tween sitcoms that each somehow manage to be more retarded than the last.
Then it won't get any advertising and is subject to being fucked up the ass by hiatuses that kill any hype it builds.

>having this much of shit tastes
nigger kys

oh fuck off.pan doesnt deserve to be on that list.

>Fat boogie

Literally who?

forgot to mention that. Pan is a lot more reasonable and a lot less biased.

>inb4 fuck off Pan

>gif related

>defending a furry
>ever

Really demonstrating your maturity and trustworthiness of your opinion there

ITT: Newfags that never visited Youtube.

There is literally not a single place for cartoon fans more autistic than a Youtube comments section on the internet. Not even Tumblr.

i bet you unrironically like NuPPG retard with shit tastes

>INB4 "nuh uh i don't" like a faggot

look at this autistic manlet

I know you're a Sup Forumstard so I'll go easy on you. Highschool anime (mostly shounenbaby shit) is not in the sense that it is in the West. Many of it caters to Japanese people post-HS who wish they were in HS again because it's their highlight of their life because everything after is pure fucking torture working 21 hours a day not seeing the sun. HS is to Japanese people as Uni/College is for Western people (normalfags). I am glad if this post taught you something you ignorant Sup Forumstard.

Cry about it. I enjoy both mediums, go be autistic like Barneyfag on reddit or some shit.

I find anime to be generally uninteresting, but you are pretty much correct about all this

Stop feeding the Sup Forumstard, you faggots. The less attention you give it, the sooner it leaves.

All YouTube reviewers should get gassed.
Cinema, games, comics, literature, animation, music, you name it. They're all idiots spewing their worthless, subjective opinions (and sometimes even more worthless attempts at humor) as if anyone but a bunch of teen idiots cares.

>an Sup Forumsnime faggot
you weren't popular on YouTube, were you?

This isn't a single event. If you actually watched the video you'd know that Nick has done this several times. I think the worst one is still buying the rights to Making Fiends and then to do this day not airing all of the television episodes despite it being popular on Nicktoons.

You're getting triggered for no reason.

from the same creative mind as "Nick rants"

>butthurt teenage fan of a shitty reviewer spotted
Enjoy feeding unemployed idiots who have nothing intelligent to say yet want their opinion heard.

>butthurt teenage fan of a shitty reviewer spotted
>being this fucking salty
>mfw

>unironically defending pootube reviewers

>he's trying to act """""""""cool""""""""" to hide the obvious butthurt caused by someone criticizing his husbando(s)

>unironically being this triggered
sorry to piss in your koolaid, autismo

>using pepe
>2000+10+10-4
you're pissed

>MUH HATE SYMBOL
>MUH SHILLARY
Kek cry more

I voted for Trump you ninny

Nice try, Shlomo.

He kind of does.

>going all out
>pepe user and a Sup Forums fag
wew lad

heh

>Sup Forums fag
I know jewtube-niggers are the least intelligent form of life on Earth, but there is nothing in my posts indicating that I even like anime, so you're just making an idiot out of yourself (not that it's too hard, but still)

>Memeboy
>he never learned to read
for a comic book board, reading isn't your strong suit

I did watch the video and do know about that, as well as not airing the last season of Teenage Robot and canning Robot and Monster. And a lot of other things. But more than half the video is about the muddy event where everyone acted stupid, using posts that Carl wanted to stay between him and his fans anyways. I really dont know why you need people to find this video great.
>triggered

>Sup Forums fag
but fag, Hellboy is literally anime

>hellboy
sure you are :^)

>he's still shitposting
I think I'll correct my original post. Youtube reviewers and their fans all need to be gassed.
Stop samefagging.

Pan is a loser but I would sexualize his little sister

>a Hellboy Sup Forums poster and a fag pepe user
it is Sup Forums afterall...

>retard pulls samefag excuse
POETRY

>retard still getting butthurt and throwing an autistic temper tantrum because someone insulted his husbando(s)

>thinking I'm that person
Sup Forums is this retarded, so I believe it

>I-I'm not a samefag, I swear
You're pathetic. Get cancer or something.

>Sup Forumsssblasted anime faggot crying that his YouTube channel ain't popular

To fund equipment and in exchange let people see some of his videos early?

>assblasted autistic faggot defends the lowest kind of "critics" (actually, to call jewtube reviewers that is an insult to all the actual critics worldwide) still trying to push his shitty meme

This is so embarrassing to read

This is so embarrassing to read

wrong again
>pic related

Don't get upset that someone else in the thread sees your argument as kind of pointless, negro

>it's a "I'll pretend people have no ways to switch IPs" episode
I reiterate, get cancer.
The only getting upset here is you, faggot.

That's contradictory

you say I am not upset, but then refer to me as a bundle of sticks

Ergo , your emotions are getting the best of you right now

But people really hate memes on cartoons, what's the problem?

No contradiction.
I'm calling you a faggot because you are, in fact, a faggot. There's no emotion involved, it's an objective fact considering what embarrassing shitfest you derailed this thread into.

another pic

also, what this dude is saying

Quality thread, guys.

>that filename
Thanks for once again confirming that YT reviewer fanboys are 13 years old. Go cry some more.
Oh, and if you're too dumb to get it the first time around.

>there's no emotion involved

again wrong,
As psychology has taught us, namecalling is based solely on anger and irritation, and I am therefore irritating your right now by saying that it was sad to read through your cute argument
>considering what embarrassing shitfest you derailed this thread into.
And yet, were most of those posts not yours?

Tell it to kiddies who get their panties in a bunch because someone doesn't like their favourite youtubers.

>ignores everything else
>still drones on YT
DSPism at its finest

>wa

Nah, you don't irritate me. You just amuse me by making shitty posts. Doesn't change the fact that you're a faggot, though.

>And yet, were most of those posts not yours?
All the cancerous shitposts were yours. All I did was reply in an appropriate manner.

>says nothing of substance
>expects his shitposts not to be ignored
Sniff asbestos, taste asbestos. Please.