MCU PHASE 3

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
Phase 3

*** Updated 11/22/2016 ****

NEWS:

Marvel Studios previously announced that the "Inhumans" Movie was going to be Released @ 2019

But

RECENTLY

Marvel Studios announced that Inhumans will be an ABC TV Series and The First 2 Episodes will Screen like a Movie @ IMAX Movie Theaters.

Inhumans Movie + TV Series will be released September 2017

Due to this recent news from Marvel Studios

I Edited and Fixed

MCU's Phase 3 Timeline.

Please Save, Share, Repost

Let's keep The MCU Up-To-Date.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/why-abcs-deal-bring-marvels-inhumans-imax-is-a-quadrupal-win-949027
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Panther goes for 2018 now?

>Not fixing this to be chronologically in order

Are you trying to bait autists?

Updated Guardian's of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Logo

Fixed Inhumans Sub-Titled Release Date

Captain Marvel is still in the wrong spot
>May before March

Inhumans so soon?

i think they'll going to drop the movie

They did drop it. Marvel's giving Inhumans to television.

>Inhumans
>MCU

Except that they've said that the IMAX series isn't replacing the movie, somehow.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/why-abcs-deal-bring-marvels-inhumans-imax-is-a-quadrupal-win-949027

>ABC also hopes that Inhumans — which is not a spinoff of the network's Agents of SHIELD and does not replace the planned feature film — will have a halo effect on the veteran Marvel drama as well.

Even still, It's obvious Inhumans as a movie isn't happening any time soon. Thor: Ragnarok, according to , comes out later than Inhumans and has already been filming for months now. Top that off, Infinity War begins filming this month. Or has already started.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Inhumans has pretty much been postponed indefinitely. Or at least until after the end of the MCU.

That's because it's been edited to put Inhumans at the release date of the IMAX series.
Feige said that it's phase 4 at the earliest.

>That's because it's been edited to put Inhumans at the release date of the IMAX series.

Okay, then why include it on a chart for the MCU?

i can see how this makes sense, but i don't think Marvel STUDIOS is making Inhumans.

if its Pearlmutter and Marvel Entertainment, then they're schedule might completely different schooling schedule

>Captain Marvel is way out, so they stealth can it wothout anyone noticing.

So wait Im confused, is Inhumans getting a movie or not?

Kinda sorta.

Its getting a tv series. But the first two episodes will be screened ahead of the series, in IMAX theaters, as a sort of compilation movie-thing.

>is Inhumans getting a movie or not?

Official word is yes. But if Marvel's handling of the project is any indicator, don't expect it to happen while the MCU is still ongoing.

Keep up, user. See:

No, they are releasing two episodes of the tv series in theaters and calling it a movie.

Weak.

>Its getting a tv series.

That has nothing to do with the MCU.

Spider-Man Homecoming? Yes please! I cannot wait to see Uncle Ben die again and watch Peter Parker come to grips with his responsibility and new powers! It never gets old!! Thank you based Marvel!

This movie is after CW so it's not an origins story

This. Marvel Studios stated that Doctor Strange is the last solo origin film they're ever doing for the MCU. Spidey's origins are basically in Civil War, same with Black Panther and they're doing the same with Captain Marvel in Infinity War.

So what is the adapted thing here then? Master Planner arc?

>this meme

Stop being a faggot.

Did you just wake up from a coma or something? You are so fucking far behind on general news its not even funny.

>Those 90s as fuck logos

Are we about to enter the RADIOACTIVE SPIDER-BLOOD era of MCU?

Hes a Sup Forums shitposter user...

>So what is the adapted thing here then?

Dunno. I have zero familiarity with Captain Marvel. All I know is that they're changing how she gets her powers in order to avoid comparison to the Green Lantern.

I'm not memeing. The movies do nothing to recognize what goes on in the TV shows. Even the people who work on the TV shows know this and it's pissing them off.

She gets bitten by a radioactive meteor?

>I'm not memeing.
Nice try. The number of people you have fooled: 0.

Calm the fuck down. It's not an origin story you fucking moron.

and even if it was, it's happened literally twice. Everyone overreacts the fuck out of this.

How many fucking times have we seen Batman's origin story?

>Comparison to Green Lantern
Isnt it different enough given that her powers come from an alien that doesnt immediately die? She got them from Mar-Vell correct? How else would they do it?

>The movies do nothing to recognize what goes on in the TV shows.

This has been proven wrong so many god damn times. Stop with this idiotic meme.

>. All I know is that they're changing how she gets her powers in order to avoid comparison to the Green Lantern.

They say that but honestly, it's just to get Mar Vell out of the way.

Not him, legit asking, but when has the MCU acknowledged something that happened in the shows? I thought it was one way canon, meaning the movies shape the shows and never the other way around

>Have you heard Newton's new meme?
>Gravity?

>This has been proven wrong so many god damn times.

How so? Where did they mention Coulson, Skye, or any other kind of shit that would rightfully garner the attention of the Avengers?

The only legit connection I can fathom is in AoU where Fury arrives with a new Helicarrier, which in AoS Coulson secretly built. But even then that was after the movie was released and its a loose connection at best.

Black Panther? Captain Marvel? Why bother making movies of D-listers that the public don't really know about? These projects are pretty much doomed.

Dont you get tired of being a lying faggot?

In addition to this, the entire set up for Age of Ultron's intro was done in Agents of Shield. AoS, they tracked down Doctor List and figured out where Loki's scepter was and then tipped off The Avengers.

>But even then that was after the movie was released

Then that doesn't really count.

>which in AoS Coulson secretly built.

If that's the case then AoU outright contradicted it by having Fury say he pulled it out of storage. Not fresh built.

>If that's the case then AoU outright contradicted it by having Fury say he pulled it out of storage.

In AoS, they had one in a secret storage area that Coulson was fixing up behind the scenes.

So yeah like I said its a loose connection at best. Im not sure what the other user was talking about

>you being that autistic

>Why bother making movies of D-listers that the public don't really know about?

Because they did it in the past and they've since become very popular.

Pic related. Before they got their own movies, most casuals didn't even know they existed. Now they're almost as popular as Spider-Man.

but the actual movie is still happening as well as the ABC show

HA! I knew this! I was just pretending to be stupid for a response! And it worked! It worked gloriously! Hahahaha! How does it feel to be trolled? HAHAHAHA!

>this newfag

Yes, but no release date.
Probably Phase 4.

ABC and IMAX are making tv show/miniseries/high budget tv movie with a theatrical release for late 2017, where the first episodes will be edited down to 1hr30 and shown in cinemas. All 8 episodes, 1st 2 in full will air on ABC.

user, are you fucking stupid?

Movie got cancelled and REPLACED by the tv series. The stuff being shown in the cinemas is taking the place of the unscheduled movie.