Scemma, /ss/ edition

She can't kept getting away with it! What's her endgame? Stay away from Tyke, he's pure!
Also x thread I guess

Don't worry, Emma and Scott will be dead at the end of Death of X 4.

Emma is confirmed for surviving DoX

Shall we whine about shitty X-books and lack of creative teams for Resurrexion or that can wait for tomorrow?
Emma lives long enough to show up in IvX.

Solicits are out if you're interested

Those are some mighty bulges on both Tyke and Emma.

Barely any artist can draw Tyke as a teenager, except dauterman

>Cyclops was innocent
>Emma is evil/batshit crazy

I don't know how to feel about that. I knew he was right, but Emma being a crazy bitch hurts.

I had morbid curiosity for them. Expected nothing, wasn't disappointed. Loving Stormfags going full STORM ISN'T TRAITOR, THAT'S MOSAIC OR OR OR FRENZY!

Post evidence of traitor story plz

Now Tyke is gonna get hurt too

>>Emma is evil/batshit crazy

Kitty was right!

Solicits.
One saying there's a turncoat.
A tie in has storm with the inhumans.

There's an Inhuman with a mohawk...

SPIRITUAL LIEGESS STRIKES AGAIN!
Is "liegess" a word?
>knowing looks of Inhumans
Shill detected.

>Now Tyke is gonna get hurt too

Being Cyclops is suffering. On the other hand, if Tyke becomes more like Rightclops and stop whining about MUH FUTURE SELF WAS A BAD GUY BUT I'M NOT LIKE HIM we're good.

Or maybe they could get Elixir to transfer death from Rightclops to adult Beast. That would make me forgive Marvel for almost everything.

>LIEGESS
What the fuck is a liegess?

Puffy vulva. And he's enjoying it for the first time.

>Kitty was right!

Those motherfuckers are everywhere, I literally read spiderwoman and they had reptile Jubilee with boobs and frigging Jaden Smith who's the inhuman I'm referring to (I guess)

But user... there are rules. You can't bring dead back. That's what Brother Voodoo said.
What a shitty wizard.

Check em? What the hell is lieggess? Is that some sort of safe word? They're most likely transferring rightclops' mind to Tyke a la superior spiderman... Now we'll get superior SpiderClops

Nope, it was dior

Why can't all the mutants just figure out their problems and band together against common foes instead of constant in-fighting?

Ask Marlel

Drumm is the guy who was brought back from the dead two years ago, user. He would probably be more lenient if he knew how much shit Rightclops went through before and after dying.

It's X men, they can ignore those rules

Tell that to his brother who had to whore out to The Hand.

But Daniel was an asshole and deserved to stay dead. Jericho's only mistake was not banishing the little fucker to whatever place in the afterlife he deserves to be (Hell, most likely)

Stormfags (heh) on suicide watch.

I'm glad about this. She deserves it. Based Mags.

>Duggan
Lol. Duggan makes up shit to serves his purposes.

They're stormfront now