Are Silver-Age style comic book covers coming back?

Are Silver-Age style comic book covers coming back?

Superman bullying Jimmy Olsen when?

>The Victim Syndicate
Tumblr?

Freak off Stephanie, Batman didn't force you nor Tim to Join him.

>coming back
They never went away.

Might as well post the preview

Stephanie isn't wtong

Thanks for these.

FPBP

Yes she is. You know what happens everytime Batman disappears in Gotham?

All hell breaks loose. You can argue in circles all day about whether or not he brought out the super criminal element but that can of worms is open and there is no closing it.

Gotham needs Batman.

That drop in art quality, though

She is seriously annoying and bitchy.

I'm glad that She is leaving the book soon.

Yeah if someone could edit the speech bubble out of this, that'd be great

Here you go, Sport. I'm going to go play with my balls.

he's already been an artist on the book i think

Holy fuck.
I am a mediocre artist.
I need to start trying to get work with the big two, apparently.

>tell them to not be vigilantes
>Woah what an asshole! No one tells me what to do I am going to keep doing it!
>they die while doing it
>WHY DIDN''T YOU STOP THEM?

Seriously fuck them

Top kek

yeah this would have more weight if it was someone else yelling at Bruce and not someone who he spent like 20 irl years telling to go home

Good one, user.

Literally this. Batman didn't force anyone to do anything and pretty much told them to freak off.

Jason is the only case where I completely blame Batman for.

Will Tynion ever leave Tec? Because his writing as mediocre as ever and I really can't stand it.

This, but I'd rather have someone to replace Snyder and King.

Bruce brought his dramatic cape

That classic art looks nice as hell. A shame more books aren't done in the old style with modern tech and techniques.

>"Including me!"

so the First Victim is gay?

As long as it sells, isn't critically panned, and he wants to stay then he'll stay

Her death was her own fault.

DC will never get rid of Snyder and if Batman sells dropped, King will be replaced.

>critically panned
Comic critics are freaking joke.

No one who gives Tynion's Tec 10/10 should ever be taken seriously.

>Batman should unmask

Is she for real?

>Batman sells dropped
Nice joke.

Gotta slip that normalization of LGTBHelicopter in there somewhere, might as well be decades back, in the most jarring period, right?

It doesn't bother me so much in Star Wars, my other fandom, because as everyone considers taking wookie D as normal, Jabba took humanoid girl slaves, and alien/human sex is probably not even a taboo, a bit more deviance means fuck all.

But even if you want to make it normal now, and take sliding timescale into account, what are the odds of Gotham having gay marriage over a decade past when it's only just started to get pushed (and may yet get removed) in current year? Somehow, the beauty on the art just makes it all the more jarring.

King's Batman is selling less than Snyder's.

And I said IF.

>Ooooooh, makes sense
literally everyone's reaction

DC having been pushing the gay agenda hard in their comics and TV shows lately.

It's unfortunately not going anywhere.

>lately
Nigga, half the women in Gotham are lesbians or bisexuals and have been for decades.

>decades
Who? And can you provide examples?

>decades
So, Fredric Wertham wasn't wrong after all.

fpbp

>may get removed
Just like Obama was gonna take all your guns?

I hate you sycophantic Americans, you that allow yourselves to be blindly led around by your talk shows and newspapers. Your lack of initiative to ask the real questions and burn through the muck and mire is really sad. It's like you fear that skepticism is the same as cynicism.

Harley, Ivy, Montoya, Batwoman, Barbara, I could go on

He can't. It is a recent thing and DC is pushing it harder than any other comic company for some reason.

>recent thing
Batgirl was asking Harley if she and Ivy scissor in the Gotham Girls cartoon like 15 god damn years ago.

>Harley, Ivy, Montoya, Batwoman, Barbara
Are you for real? All of these examples are recent and Kate was only created in 006.

>recent
It's 2017 in less than 2 months.

>cartoon headcanon
>anything to do with "muh canon" comics
WEEEeeeew

>Gotham Girls cartoon like 15 god damn years ago
What the...? How the heck was this even allowed?

>headcanon
It was actual canon 1 and 2 all that shit is in the comics except I think Barbara.

You said "decades" and none of of what you mentioned was "decades" ago.

She said "you know" instead of fuck and Harley was too stupid to follow up so she dropped the line of questioning

She did make scissors with her hand though

Well then, I'm sure you'll be able to post the comic issues supporting your claim without resorting to cartoons. ;^)
I'll wait.

As I grew older, I understand more why some people say cartoons and comics corrupt children.

Most of Americans production are filled with freaking agenda.

Thanks for you ethnocentrocism.

>Superman bullying Jimmy Olsen when?
but Superbro is dead

Cartoons, games, movies, comics....etc

Our parents weren't wrong in their worries.

Different user, but it all started with Harley/ivy and that was decades ago

...dude, I'm from the US and don't even really give a fuck about politics. It's all a play anyway. Happy to trigger you though.

I'm like 90% certain the harley x ivy shit dates to the 90s, ie decades
nigga i don't read comics so i wouldn't be able to help you there, but here's some google

Not from*

>The moral right is now infesting Sup Forums

Fucking seriously?

>American
>ignorant about politics
Oh, all you had to say was American.
You completely missed the point.

Just grow up. The entertainment industry is getting worse and more obvious each year. The industry needs to be burned.

Typo, I'm NOT American, and don't really give a shit about their politics, but fair enough bro. Keep that rage burning bright.

Just because I'm curious, where do you stand on all this?

If you don't care/know, why comment?
I think it's incredibly unlikely that anything can be done to reverse the gay marriage situation, Trump has been friendly to the lgbtq community, even if it's not widely reported on. The guy is an out and out social liberal. As for his VP guy, I dunno so much, but historically VPs have done virtually nothing, and as far as I can tell, he got over his Christian shit--whether it was just for political capital remains to be seen, but given the social approval for the marriage issue, it's not likely to be impeded.

As for what I think, marriage shouldn't have anything to do with states or whatever because I feel like it gives certain people an unfair economic privilege. Lots of places have tax credits and bullshit that disadvantages single people.

Cyborg's dialogue is silver age hammy as fuck

>As for what I think, marriage shouldn't have anything to do with states or whatever because I feel like it gives certain people an unfair economic privilege.
Literally the point, just like any other government benefit.

Studies have shown getting married helps the state so the state encourages people to get married.

I'm happy to miss any point made by an asshole. That was my point. Get it, smart guy?

He put them together as a team and trained them.
That's far from telling them not to do it.

as if they weren't acting as vigilantes already before he put the team together

always blaming someone else for their choices

I could tell you how long Renee Montoya has been around, but I'd rather you looked it the fuck up yourself so the realization that you're an idiot sets in slowly instead of all at once.

>If you don't care/know, why comment?

I planned to spend my evening on Tellltale Batman chapter 4, and they haven't trucking released it on time. So I'm talking inane shit I have no investment in as a timekiller.

Thanks for giving your view.

Don't forget Maggie Sawyer moved to Gotham because someone thought we needed two Renees.

The old Spoiler costume looked better.

>He put them together as a team and trained them
He did this because he has no other choice and was trying to protect them.

They are responsible for their own choices and Tim's, Stephanie's and Damian's death were their own faults.

I freaking double dare you to show me a proof of her being confirmed as gay since the 90s.

you know, the thing about these covers is...I like what they used to do. The cover was about selling an idea. Now covers don't do this. If this was the issue, Spoiler and Batman having feels, I'd buy that. But Batlesbian takes up every other godamn page.

Archie Goodwin was the master of these