youtube.com/watch?v=yOUBGEGr0P8
youtu.be/rrMm_dQ1WeA
youtube.com/watch?v=vvHf2DZcwcE
youtu.be/veemxGV0ILo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

first post best post

isnt this a low-budget bee movie clone?

I remember being creeped out by the episode when Maya accidentally helped a parasitic larva eat the eggs of another bug.

The mother was very upset.

In Eastern Europe we had the older traditionally animated series broadcast on TV. I don't remember much about it, except that it was clearly anime and its was dubbed over a German dub.

UND DIESE BIENE DIE ICH MEINE NENNT SICH MAYA

No, it's a tv show.

Maya was a book in 1912. Then it had an anime in 75.
A series in 2012 and a movie in 2014.
So no, no Bee Movie clone.

We got to put the on Nick.

>anime in 75

Damn, its that old? I remember watching it on Nick Jr back in the late 80s/early 90s.

This one
youtu.be/zLzjnoN8h_w?list=PLwQyoTjGiCPvQuREgcSgX_JDmOC3_yIaP&t=575

You motherfucker. I'll have to watch it again now.

Thanks.

Yeah, Germany dubbed it in 76. Then it had a British dub sometime in the late 70s/early 80s.
Then Saban made a US dub a few years later, but didn't bother dubbing every episode.

In Southern Yurop too.
VOLA VOLA VOLA L'APE MAIA GIALLA NERA NERA E GIALLA TANTO GAIA

wow didn't know there was a new show of Maja.
Just watched one episode. Why is Willi so happy? Wasn't he like a depressed lazy peace of shit in the original series? I could relate to him really well.

Maya ran away from the hive to be a hippie and though Willi hangs out with her he still lives in the hive.

Willi is a piece of shit.

He wasn't depressed, just really, really lazy.
He's still lazy and stuffs his face, he's just a tad more active.

>Willi is a piece of shit.
Give the guy a break, his future is too either be kicked out of his home and freeze to death, or mate with the queen and die after his dick gets stuck and pops off.

Oh shit! Now I remember watching this ep at my grandmas house when i was little in the 80s. I was probably only a kindergartner and I remember it gave me anxiety for the rest of the day.

Belgian studio 100 bought the rights from this and Wicky the Viking to make new shows and use charcters fro their Plopsalandparks.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3YWv4pWqk4

>Not available in your country

Do i have to be a Martian in order to watch these cartoons?

I watched old 2D version, is the new one any good? Or is it typical children oriented cartoon? How was Maya's lazy-ass companion called in your countries? In Poland it was Gucio.

>is the new one any good? Or is it typical children oriented cartoon?
While I do enjoy the new series, it isn't as good as the anime I'll admit.
It's much more light hearted with no dark plots (like death or parasite flies), but it's cute.

It's amazing how the 2D looks okay but the 3D looks generic as hell.

Why did they give her green eyes?

Old show
youtube.com/watch?v=OyTfUzgmiu8

New Show
youtube.com/watch?v=0k93k4rOgJc

This video is not available.

Willy's Bottle isn't the best episode to use for a comparison. The animation was really off compared to the others for whatever reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=yOUBGEGr0P8

That thing is SUCH an earworm

KLEINE FRECKE SCHLAUE BIENE MAAAYAAA

Karel Gott, bitches.
youtu.be/rrMm_dQ1WeA

Oh dear. The things she will do to that bee.

Well then.
I don't even know they could have been doing to make that happen, having read all volumes.

name fag

Genius!

>the uploader has not made this video available in your country
fuck that kind of faggot

Insect sex can be pretty freaky.

I like watching Maya the Bee with my toddler, it feels like one of the lesser terrible shows on Sprout.

I watch it on my own

I wish I had a toddler...

I think it looks good by the low standards set by cgi adaptations of 2d cartoons

and yeah unfortunately there's this law in CG that nobody is allowed to have simple dot pupils anymore. sucks.

maya the bee was my fucking jam when i was little. I remember reading the credits and they had
>Maya
>Willi
>Flip
and I was like 'haha, Maya will flip' because I was fucking five.

3D Willy is cute.
I do miss his fat head though.

the violin-playing gypsy spider scared the fuck out of me as a kid, and the hornets even moreso. That was the first time i'd ever heard of hornets, or wasps for that matter.

Probably didn't help that she had a god damn human face of all things.

she was slightly more humanlooking than the others yeah.

Yep, he also comes of to me as relatable, especially his SadCharacter-HappyCharacter relationship with Maya, it's almost uncanny to me. But he really is kinda of a peace of shit.

As long as you don't like Jungle Bunch then your ok in my book, that show is trash
He's fun, but he gets into everything. Plus Sprout is always on so that's meh

I've never seen Jungle Bunch since Maya airs on Tiny Pop where I live. But I can tell by the image of a penguin with tiger markings alone that it's bad

>I do miss his fat head though.

I
MISS
HIS
FAT
HEAD

>thread

youtube.com/watch?v=vvHf2DZcwcE

That dub was the only one to use the Japanese soundtrack.

Foreigners know about Biene Maya? Who would have thought.

Not so fast there, Maya. :^)

youtu.be/veemxGV0ILo