Can she not phase through photons and become invisible?

Can she not phase through photons and become invisible?

Maybe if she was omega level.

She clearly doesn't phase, if she did gravity wouldn't effect her when she used her powers.
I would propose that she instead prevents the elections around her atoms from repelling the elections around other atoms and her ability to float is due to her selectively repelling the atoms she wants to float away from. I acknowledge that this doesn't explain why she is massless other than that I think it explains most things.

Then the neutrons would repel. If they didn't then she'd cause a fucking fusion explosion when she "phased" into something.

Neutrons aren't effected by the coulomb force, don't be silly user

She needs to phase through the Earth and get lost again.

Fuck did that really happen?

>if she did gravity wouldn't effect her when she used her powers.

It doesn't. She walks on air.

>I never finished high school
The posts.

>that time she involuntarily phased through the floor during sex

Did you miss the magic space bullet?

Does she still have Black Vortex powers? what does that entail?

Also what's stopping her from just going intangible and then pulling everyone's brains out

What's stopping any broken character from ending any fight instantly?

lack of creativity

All matter is 99% empty space. All Kitty is doing is loosening the magnetic bond between her electrons, hence why she shorts electrical equipment when she fazes through it.

>Also what's stopping her from just going intangible and then pulling everyone's brains out

She could if she wanted. She doesn't want to murder people though, like all the other X-Men they don't use the full force of their power to kill.

Clever stopping

How would she even know that shit gets fixed? One of the side-effects of her phasing is that it fucks up electronics. Fucking lazy bitch pretending to be working.

That image always makes realize what a treasure Paul Smith and his ability to draw cute grills was. Shame his stuff doesn't look anywhere near as good nowadays. Guess modern coloring and whoever they have inking plays a large part.

No. But she can transform phptons into phaseons and make duplicates of herself that are invisible and intangible.

Even fictional jews are insufferable and annoying

Say that to Magneto's face punk