Flash

Catching up on netflix, this show is actually pretty good when you skip every scene where a female character talks

go back to /pol with the rest of the man children

Nobody cares what you think

>WAAAAAAAAA MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN
The show has never had a tolerable female character outside of Patty. That's not even debatable.

the shitty drama and the forced relationships sure are skippable.
The Dad talks are worth the time.

>it's a Sup Forumsmblr gets triggered episode

Iris becomes besst girl halfway through season 2.

Caitlin was always nice.

In fact "The Flash" is the only DCTV show without a worst girl.

SRSLY this would be the shit if its just Barry, Cisco, his 2 dads Oliver once per season and a pet dog

I remember 5th grade. Girls r so lame amirite?

>not liking Barry's mom
>not liking Jesse

Iris is terrible, yeah, but Caitlyn isn't so bad most of the time.

If you said Iris i could understand.
Useful female dialogue is not the strongest trait of the show but it's not that bad either. If you watched Arrow (don't), you'd appreciate it much more.

your right shes ok

Most of the characters are annoying, since most of the writing is pretty bad. It just so happens that Wells', Blackdad's and Cisco's actors have charisma.

I like Iris in the comics but in the show she's just so bad. Why? I wonder how they can fix her.

>Tfw the movie will follow TV's Iris rather than comic Iris.

I'm worried the film is just going to follow the show rather than comic flash characters overall.

t. Buttmad tumblrbabbies

>Son gts beat up one day
>Call him slugger for the rest of his life to remind him how weak he is

Good parenting.

How exactly is Iris a major character in the comics? She's just discount Lois.

Patty was based, bring back shantel vansantin's ass for 2016

>All that pure, natural 100% Mediterranean sea salt

Name one(1) female character (that's a regular) that has offered anything productive to this show. Iris hasn't been a journalist since the first five episodes of season 1 and it took Caitlin three fucking years to get into character. That Patty bitch doesn't even count, all she did was stir the pot with her MY PARENTS ARE DEAAD or whatever the fuck her issue was then she ran off to another show ruining any chance of you forgetting that this is a shoe string budget CW show that cant even hold on to its own no-named actors.

discount Lois >> whatever they are trying to do on the show.

Also they could Iris a lot better, herself being an orphan would give Barry and her relationship something more than "it's just mean to be". Also they could have done some cool storylines of her being from the future and not realising it.

But the showrunner decided to turn her into a standard love interest with a wierd incest twist.

How many lives has Caitlin saved at this point using her medical expertise, OP?

>holy shit X character got Y!
>Caitlin look at X!
>yep X got Y alright, and has all the obvious issues that come of getting Y
>don't worry, X character's super healing fill fix it, or Wells and Cisco will fix it, or we'll just write it out when it becomes convenient

Barry is the bitch in this show. I had to put it down.

That's solid proof you haven't seen the show

>obongo gif
jesus christ why does tumblr even come here

>Barry's mom
That woman's final moments must have been so confusing with all the different versions of Flash and Reverse Flash popping in and out.

Someone should have put you down.

>it took Caitlin three fucking years to get into character

Does nothing to prove your point

>Iris hasn't been a journalist since the first five episodes of season 1

False

>That Patty bitch doesn't even count

Then why'd you include her?

Also
>inb4 F-Fucking cherrypicker

Come up with a good argument and you'll get a more serious response

>M-MUH TUMBLR BOOGIEMEN

Do yourself a favor

You can skip almost every scene about the west family.

Just not ones with barry and joe together. Iris brings almost nothing to the show, and wally was forced drama crap.

Don't forget Wells. Which Wells?

Every Wells.

Iris has never been a journalist. She was a blogger who got a job because barry spoon fed her flash stories.

Patty was the best of the girls on the show, and they wrote her off because they have to force barry and Iris.

Caitlin just exists to get in tragic relationships.

>responds with another tumblr gif

>Continues with M-MUH TUMBLR BOOGIEMEN

Nice job

The terrible acting and writing permeates nearly everywhere. Holy shit, that last episode. Caitlin was hilariously bad.

You talking about the one where she visits her mother?