Why was Phineas so fucking blind?

Why was Phineas so fucking blind?

Because Ferb got all the swag.

honestly I put more blame on Isabella not being more open about how she felt

Because he has no eyes.

until a woman tells you exactly what to do with her, you don't do a damn thing or you'll be in big trouble
and roughly half the time, even then, you still don't. i'm exaggerating slightly for comical purposes
this. it's their job. It can't be our job to tell them how we feel because the answer is always 'we like you'

i'm on my rewatch, just finished the third season and the movie. nothin left but fourth season and the specials. It is a hell of a ride

The universe really hated Isabella; every time she got the courage to say something, it was reset.

a damn good one tho

Pic is sad as fuck

Because he was a prepubescent genius, and childhood infatuation is generally just awkward when conflict arises because kids don't have the experience or the maturity to handle the fact that the person you think someone is may be different from who they actually are. It gets worse when said person doesn't share their infatuation and when they do get old enough to start courtship they start seeing other people.

This type of shit gets written in to kids shows because most adults can't relate to the opposite gender in anything other than a potentially sexual relationship, either as a target or as someone who's claimed.

fuck yeah
chicken and egg

He was a just a boy.

Cool inventions >>>>>>>>> pussy

Because his small cranial size left no room for optic nerves.

Because he did not give a fuck and she never said anything.

Because he was happy enough to have her around as a pass the screwdriver girl. Many boys tend to try to not fall in love unless they know, are told directly by The Girl, that she likes him back and in that way. We know Isabella wanted romantic relationship, but much like Candace the status quo kept dragging her back to step one. Isabella's crush was all the more grueling because unrequited love is more tragic and even more simple to solve than Candace Can't Bust Anyone.

Because he is faggot

science before hoes

These

Enough Disney in this Disney thread, I want to post something more depress- er, realistic.

>there's no chance we're related right?

the signs were all there

>wants a fleshgirl
>when he can build a superior waifubot

Because Phineas is genius and he knows his racial doctrines, but he still is polite enough to not build gas chambers.

Tbh this special was stupid seeing as how Isabella saw in the future that her and Phineas get together

no, Candace's daughter called her aunt Isabella, that doesn't mean she marries Phineas, if she was close to the family she might still be called that if she's completely unrelated, or you know, married to Ferb

Let's be honest, many of us had the same problem. I've seen a million times people complaining they didn't get the hints from girls when they were younger.