How would Kenshiro do in the Marvel Universe?

How would Kenshiro do in the Marvel Universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A
youtube.com/watch?v=3c2Bd3NrT-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Fox--fno5iM
youtube.com/watch?v=NJHOya-H6CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know who that is, but it looks like an anime so he'll be confined to Japan and the rest of Asia as one of their heroes.

Ryoko would be a better fit

Pressure points wouldn't work on cyborgs, or aliens...

Most humans fight from a distance, or are expert martial artists themselves.

I'd put him on "Aquaman when he's on land" ranking level.

Become a world renowned udon chef, who runs a small hole in the wall restaurant with only 10 seats.
Some say that he is experience is such that he only needs to tap you on the head to ascertain your desired dish. Even superheroes make sure to stop by whenever they're in the neighborhood.

No one knows where he goes when he closes shop. When the lights go off, he simply vanishes until next sunrise. Some say that he sleeps in he store, but eyewitnesses have claimed to see him locking the shop for the night, only to vanish into a blur moments later.

Ever since he moved in though crime in the area has been practically non-existent.

Pretty sure he can determine pressure points by striking his enemies.
Which reminds me.
Isn't Karnak basically Kenshiro?

>Pressure points wouldn't work on cyborgs
He pressure pointed a tank, user

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A

Not really, Souther fucking destroyed his ass the first time and he couldn't figure it out just wildly punching him

What of endgame Kenshiro? Who knew all the techniques of his allies and enemies through musou tensei.

>tfw sort of want a series remake just for improved audio but don't want them to randomly destroy the artstyle like most remake do.

tfw no face.

He would have a rad teamup with Iron Fist and Shang-Chi.

Whatever he can't poke to death will be dealt with via martial arts laser.

>I'd put him on "Aquaman when he's on land" ranking level.

I don't think you understand how ludicrous Ken can be.

I forgot the details since post-Raoh HnK is fucking garbage and often ignored, but didn't Kenshiro get his ass beat even with Musou not long into it by the new big bad

He'd be a trans woman within two story arcs.

Without mentioning that his style would be more extensive if he lived in the Marvel Universe, with all the weird shit martial artists can do there.

Dude would probably less fatal to criminals due to the world not being a lawless atomic wasteland.
He'd probably travel wherever supervillains wreak havoc, and just render their arms and legs useless, rather than blowing them up outright.
Kenshiro would have Spider-man levels of perception in the Marvel universe.

He'd kill Gladiator. It's only a matter of time.

He'd be worse on crime than the punisher, that's for certain.
Gangs would simply disperse out of the members' fear of having their organs explode out their mouths.

Kenshiro's only a killer because that's the only thing that works in his post apocalyptic shithole universe.
In a world with actual law and order, he'd probably be a lot less willing to kill.

I wanna see him fight Iron Fist

Kenshiro! I need pictures! Pictures of Spider-man! That no-good Parker isn't returning my calls so you're up! You don't know how to use a camera?! Just hit its pressure points!

is this show a comedy?

Do you have a webm from the first movie where the skyscraper falls on him?

Only writers could stop him. By not writing him into anything.

Short game, a hero/villain might one-up him.

Long game, he resurrects himself from the grave at the sound of a crying heart filled with sadness, regardless of damage sustained or duration of time being dead.

I will just say this: Kenshiro never faced intangible concepts like what is personified in the MU, so that's a tactical disadvantage for him.

But that just means that intangible concepts could never anticipate having their heads fucking exploded by an angry Japanese man.

No

Nope. In fact, Fist of the North Star is one of the few TV shows in general that has ever made me shed tears.

Forget Marvel, how would Batman stop Kenshiro from killing the Joker?

He's too late. He's already dead.

>is this show a comedy?
No
youtube.com/watch?v=3c2Bd3NrT-Q

>Batman stop Kenshiro
I can't even believe that these 3 words were actually chained together like this in one sentence.

That style is basically the polar opposite of Hokuto No Ken. Kenshiro manages to overcome it at the end though, even though apparently it was theoretically impossible for him to defeat the big bad. Something about Raoh being the only man who could beat him.

He is eventually able to perform all of those techniques without using that.

He'd ask him

No, but it doesn't take itself 100% seriously in the way we tend to define it.

It's a fantastical premise that's played in a fantastical way. It has fun with itself and isn't afraid to indulge in the meat of a spectacle. It plays up how bizarre the situations but doesn't really stop to make jokes. Instead it provides two-fisted action that is also pretty funny to watch.

I think superheroes have a lot they could take from Fist of the North Star and it's like. Superheroes are weird and garish but make for really good characters. Playing them really down to earth or "gritty and realistic" doesn't make a lot of sense. It leaves out a lot of what makes a superhero a superhero, mainly the super part.
At the same time turning them into forth-wall breaking quip machines robs them of sincerity. Silly as it all may be we want to be immersed in this world and it's melodrama. We want to feel attached to these incredible characters and their struggles and that just doesn't work if they can't take it seriously.

>I'd put him on "Aquaman when he's on land" ranking level.

I dunno man, the dude who killed Aquaman's family is still alive.

There is a way to make it sound believable.

"Master Bruce, not even Batman can hope to stop Kenshiro.

Got this from the Hokuto No Ken Wikia

Head Volume = 59cm

Hearing Ability = Can hear a whisper from 2km away

Height = 185cm (6'1")

Eyesight = Can see the aura of a living creature in pitch black darkness

Kinetic Vision = Can intercept a quick arrow the moment it is shot

Sense of Smell = About as good as a hound

Neck Thickness = 45cm

Bust = 132cm

Arm Thickness = 48cm

Waist = 90cm

Weight = 100kg

Hip = 105cm

Reach = 187cm

Leg Thickness = 63cm

Leg Length = 92cm inseam

Shoe Size = 29cm

Body Characteristics = Index and middle fingers are forged by doing two finger handstands in order to better pierce vital points

Sense of Taste = Sensitive enough to detect poisonous food and such.

Voice = Can mimic many sounds, including animal cries.

Breathing Capacity = 8700 c.c.

Grip = Unmeasurable

Arm Strength = Unmeasurable

Walking Ability = Unmeasurable

Strength of His Back = Unmeasurable

Muscle Strength = Can repel the bullet of a small caliber gun when its strained

Leg Speed = Can move 100m in 9 seconds in steps

Fist Speed = Throws 50 punches in three seconds while performing the Hundred Crack Fist

Jump Strength = 9m a step

Punching Strength = Can split a rock that has 5m of thickness

Kick Strength = Can send a 200kg man flying 25m into the air

Diving Time = 53 minutes

Resistance to Poison = Can endure five times the dose of Potassium Cyanide required to kill an ordinary man

Fasting Resistance = Body can remain strong for three months without eating

Sleep Resistance = Can spend an entire week without sleeping

Memory Capacity = Can memorize up to 50,000 words after reading them once.

Birthdate = 1970s (20 or so years before the Nuclear War)

Blood Type = Unknown

Favorite Techniques = Can use techniques from the 108 sects of Nanto Sei Ken in addition to Hokuto Shin Ken

Part 1/2

>In a world with actual law and order

>Marvel/DC
>actual law and order

You actually wrote that. You wrote that for everyone to see.

Favorite Weapons = Nunchaku, six-sectioned staffs, throwing knives and such

Special Skills = Has an internal biological clock with a margin of error of more than three seconds in a month

License = Initiated into the secrets of Hokuto Shin Ken passed between a single line of successors

Habit = Cracks his fingers before a fight

Talking Habit = Unknown, because he is too taciturn

Hobby = Developing new secret techniques

Favorite Food = There's not much of a room for likes and dislikes at the end of the century (or the post-apocalyptic world)

Esteemed Acquaintance = Ryuken, Raoh, Toki, and Shu

Ideal Woman = Yuria

Favorite Clothes = Strong leather jeans that allows him to move easily

Clinical History = None

Academic Background = Well-versed in the super specialized education received from Ryuken. His specialty is in the field of Chinese medicines

Who in the Marvel Universe would be the most entertaining to watch fight Yamcha?

I got to admit I was pretty moved by this moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fox--fno5iM

Granted it is a lot more powerful once you know the full backstory of what is going on and why but I think it still is pretty good.

>Ken's only ability is using enemy pressure points to defeat them
nah, he can also use the full potential of the human body through his martial arts style meaning he can punch through metal and generally overpower people much larger than himself, plus he could also do ki shit I think
I dunno I stopped reading/watching it at some point and need to finish it.

Could Ryoga fuck up the Thing?

>Thanos
youtube.com/watch?v=NJHOya-H6CI
It would be as one sided as the Cap battle vs Thanos and just about as sad.

apart from the occasional super villain, their lives are mostly the same as ourse