MurderCarol thread

Genocide. Drunken tantrums. Killing spree. Sadism. Self loathing.

but still trying her best - and failing - to be a hero

YAAS,EMPRESS

YAAS,EMPRESS
please don't

My bad.

the newest victim folks

They should probably fix that weakness in the War Machine suits.

There's also a reference to another famous murderCarol scene in today's Captain Marvel.

It was posted in the last thread but here it is for people who missed that.

Can we just have these two fall of the wagon and get drunk together at the end of CW2.

Carol doesn't really hesitate to kill when she sees the opportunity. The only thing that's stopping her to go all out killing spree is that, somehow, her moral compass still works by the way of heroism. Bad guy is bad guy, though.

Have this Feel issue

Why is she murdering Riri?

I like most of the retcons Reed did but Stevie being older than Carol is stupid.

the end

like she needs a reason to murder RiRi

>I like most of the retcons Reed did
Me too. At least, somehow it's still in character and expanded/delved more into Carol's history and character. Unlike the vomit that was KSD's

That is pathetically sad.

Captain marvel 10 storytime

She's fucking Stark

perfect! There is nothing wrong with having different codes of conduct for different situations. Simple, don't kill robbers and people you CAN subdue. Kill warmongers and other war criminals

>only waifufag 7 posters

Its good when Sup Forums can recognize and don't give a fuck to worthless characters.

>That is pathetically sad.
Agreed

>TFW I know a couple of girls who just recently got into comics and think Carol is an amazing superhero despite them not reading her older stories when she was Ms. Marvel but they just assume she has an amazing legacy
Should I tell them?

let them borrow your Ms. Marvel trades.

But why would Carol care about Riri fucking Stark?