Elena of Avalor

Why doesn't Sup Forums care about Disney's first Latina princess? Her show is pretty good. Her backstory movie just aired this past Sunday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TE-hYJ32Scw
twitter.com/Magnta555/status/800827567909453830
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to make threads for each episode, but I stopped. Not sure how to explain it, but the show just... feels bland.

Seriously though, where can I find erotic fanfiction of her cousin manipulating her into an arranged marriage to seize the throne?

I think I saw an episode of it. Looked like a nice kids show that wouldn't be too painful to watch with my niece

I partly think it's cause computer animation is more and more associated with pre kiddie entertainment.

Pity as the show is getting really good. Love that moth villian episode.

Spic here, you'd think i'd be nuts over a Latin Disney princess but honestly no it just feels patronizing. We're not like niggers who get excited over anything.

>Spic
>Nigger
Yeah you totally speak like one. I believe you completely.

did anyone see the crossover movie with her and Sofia?

Best boy.

Because no one gives a shit about the queen of Mexico....

Even little kids and Mexicans.

Why does every character have to speak with a very thick Spanish accent when everyone is speaking English the whole time?

Why does American media do this shit? The second Latin anything shows up it;s all rolled R's everywhere and for no reason. No one else gets the super emphasis on accent like that.

We didn't fuckin kill spaniards 200 years ago to praise fuckin royalty.

Spanish Royalty did not look like that.

>watch the movie
>Shuriki zaps the parents
wait, did they just KILL someone on screen?
In a kids cartoon?

Did Elena react to it? Always found it weird how the show established her parents were straight up killed.

Yes, it was all right. The only thing is it's animated by Sofia's animation team so it doesn't look as good as Elena's show.

wasn't sophia the 1st supposed to be "Hispanic"

OP said Latina
Avalor has aspects of Mexican, Spanish and mayan culture
>I think the Mayan part comes from the ancient civilization they sometimes talk about
>how they dissappeared and left behind ruins and artifacts

What are the chances of an Indios chika being a royal family member of .....absolutely any central or south American nation whatsoever?

Maybe a daughter of a chambermaid that just sort of happens to have eyes similar to the prince, but beyond that...

Elena and her friends have no accents. And the characters that do are because the actual actors have accents.

You know that is something they can really play with.

Tons of fantasy series have that whole trope of modern mundane civilization was built on the ruins of some super magical amazing advanced civilization that left artifacts and temples everywhere that just vanished and no one has any clue what happened.

But you can do that much more easily with Central American stuff with the whole Mayan mystique. They can just as well be a society of wizards that hung out with spirits and gods all day until they just vanished. And now the modern country is a totally different group of people in a relatively mundane, not so amazing kingdom.

Always thought it was the Brazilian Empire.
And the frenchs. Everybody forgets about Maximilian I.

She sees it happen, but beyond that the special doesn't really stop to address it because she's in the amulet a moment later.

The show however does have a Day of the Dead episode and there's a scene of Elena and her sister talking about missing their parents.

It tries to appeal to all Latin cultures, and ends up appealing to none of them as a result.

>just vanished and no one has any clue what happened.
We can only imagine
youtu.be/TE-hYJ32Scw

Sofia's mom is from a made-up country based on Spain, but the actual show never goes into this and Sofia and her family live in Enchancia, which is basically just typical Euro fantasy land.

Elena is inspired by Latin America and the show's themes and settings reflect that.

she does talk about it with Sofia later
she remembers cleaning up Isabel before they arrived

>not using latest PC friendly terms cooked up by coast liberals means you don't have the right to your own skin color/culture

Is this a new type of white paternalism?

Yeah, the last few episodes have me thinking that the show is actually pretty enjoyable beyond the waifu potential.

So, are there any decent lewds of this or am I just wasting my time?

It's lame forced diversity crap. Everyone is good but the white people who are literally the devil. Well that kind of philosophy led to Trump and you only have liberals to blame/thank for him.

Elena's face was weird and stretchy.

Also the difference in proportions was really striking when comparing Elena hugging Sofia and Elena hugging Isabel. I think Sofia and Isabel are supposed to be about the same age, but Sofia has a giant melon compared to Elena's or Isabel's heads.

That shit is patronizing. Liberal Hollywood, like the left in general, doesn't know jack shit about La Hispanidad. To them, Hispanic heritage is nothing but pandering to amnesty and caricatures of all brown foreigners who speak with heavy spic accents and are either manual wetback labor or gangbangers, and then they pretentiously bitch about Trump being "racist." Bullshit hypocrisy of the worst kind. How many princesses already exist in Spanish and South American folklore? They're not being used because the media doesn't want word getting out that racial diversity exists amongst Hispanics and that deporting Mexican aliens has nothing to do with race, especially in regards to those who are too "white looking," which is what Hispanic whites are called in common core society, because "latinos" are all supposed to be brown or else it's somehow not MUH DIVERSITY.

This is just pathetic naked pandering to affirmative action and amnesty during an election year. Hollywood and other SJW idiots have a way of taking ass backward caricatures and putting a positive spin on them so that they can call it "cultural diversity" without actually learning jack shit about the Spanish colonial legacy.

By the way, Latin Europeans and all the countries they founded overseas are also Latino so she's not the first Latina anything.

Yes, black latinos exist: Cubans, Dominicans, Brazilians, Haitians, Angolans, Ivorians, and so on.

>random victim complex

>someone said something I don't like
>go to literal nazi board

Nice Godwin, faggot

I thought the intro movie was great too. Pity that wasn't aired first. It's a nice intro to the characters and kingdom.

I've seen some people complain about this, but little kids don't care. They just know Elena is Latin like them and that makes them happy. Most adults share the sentiment as well.

Oh, you're still here. Thanks for the bump.

one thing I really like about this and the Sofia-show is how they deal with magic
like, Avaloran sorcerers use tamboritas, Shuriki used a wand made out of glass because she came from the Northern Islands
he sorcerers in Sofias kingdom use wooden wands
and witches
>which are not the same at all
use twigs

>use tamboritas
Is that a thing outside of the series. Because I thought it was a cool original idea.

>haitians
>latin
Niggers are niggers bromigo

twitter.com/Magnta555/status/800827567909453830

Too bad it's Disney so they won't do any controversial issues about Latin countries. It would be cool if Elena had to put down a communist insurrection and turned into a genderswapped ersatz Pinochet or Francisco Franco. And by cool I mean arousing.

The same could be said about generically fairytale european Disney princessss, but that didn't stop them from being appealing.

>Well that kind of philosophy led to Drumpf

So it proved their point?

I've only really seen two white people and I'm pretty sure one is like, her best friend.

As a Mexican, I'll say Maximillian I was a really cool guy.
I'm butthurt he was killed

You can be latin and be a nigger
You can be latin and be asian
You can be latin and be abo

Languages are not completely attached to only one race m8

what is even going on in that picture?

Magic dicks.

Why would Elena be into it though? Girls aren't into that shit.

Would Elena kiss Elsa?

She only has eyes for Isabel

she's pretty hot

Don't be a fag.

I want an episode where Elena executes commies by dropping them from helicopters.

Helicopters don't really make sense in the context of the show. It would have to be a Davinci-style ornithopter.