Tell us youre ideas for a hit comic/cartoon Sup Forums

Tell us youre ideas for a hit comic/cartoon Sup Forums.

Who knows, maybe one day it will become a reality

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TJjX6G4Ebl
amazon.co.uk/Growing-Around-Party-John-Enter-ebook/dp/B01M2C3M2B/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479935534&sr=8-1&keywords=growing around
youtube.com/watch?v=Np4DoYvEaIg
1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:Hail_and_Kill#The_Kingdom_of_Tyrnoth
pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

government workplace comedy where numerous conspiracy theories (e.g. repitlians) are actually true and cause wacky hijinks

>youre

The whitest kids you know; the cartoon show

Post-Apocalyptical world where the music of former age has been mistakenly mixed with the blueprints of Sonic weaponry, Humanity ekes a living out on the Metal plains as Guitarbarians.

George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama complain about shit.

Could be funny. Sounds like American Dad.
Terrible...Send it back.
Sounds strange convoluted and not in a good way
*leans into mic*
WRONG

Title: CINDY AND SONYA
Genre: Episodic comedy

Cindy is a popular girl in your average American high-school. She has been chosen by a student exchange program to trade places and family with Sonya, a teenage girl from a far-flung Eastern European country called Krapovia. Unfortunately for her, Krapovia is a war-torn shithole ridden with poverty and mobster violence. Only few people speak English, and with a terrible accent at that.
Meanwhile, Sonya learns to deal with yankee teens her own way.
Fun and culture clash ensues for the two girls, Sonya in America and Cindy in Krapovia.

tl;dr Daria meets Borat

The opening theme would sound something like this but with better instruments
>vocaroo.com/i/s1TJjX6G4Ebl
Imagine it sung by a raspy male voice with thick accent

A sitcom for kids but written by actual veteran writers

>*leans into mic*

Crossover between It's Walky and The Toy Warrior.

A cartoon about a world where kids act like adults and adults act like kids.

Witch's familiar is in love with her master. Wacky, lewd hijinx ensue as the cat tries to get her human to sleep with her.

I have about thirty comic ideas written down including: Ruby (the familiar) discovers she has a bondage fetish when her master takes her collar shopping, Ruby learns how to ride a broomstick, Ruby getting advice from Bella (Master's pet vampire bat) and lots more! Also have a few more heartwarming or funny than outright lewd ideas.

Lil' Trump

amazon.co.uk/Growing-Around-Party-John-Enter-ebook/dp/B01M2C3M2B/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479935534&sr=8-1&keywords=growing around

You mean Barron?

>Sounds strange convoluted and not in a good way

Not really, it's just Brutal Legend: The comic

youtube.com/watch?v=Np4DoYvEaIg

But what if you did a Brutal Legend film in the style of Heavy Metal?

What if you did a Brutal legend in anything but a shitty half RTS game?

Answer, It'll be great.

Actually I liked the RTS bits.
It was pretty cool to drive a car into battle and fight alongside your units.

You make a point. I'd actually watch a Brutal Legend cartoon.

Yeah, but it would have been better as an adventure game running around being a killy motherfucker more.

Also, Hail and Kill was a former /tg/ project.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:Hail_and_Kill#The_Kingdom_of_Tyrnoth

Metal/rock Fantasy settings are always killer.

for what reason

>Krapovia
I get your joke.

Alternate universe bullshit where every episode follows the same characters on a different universe but it still has an overarching plot

Too similar to Rick and Morty.

Sliders?

Sliders, but with animu future funk furries

Kinda? It's not that they travel to alternate universes and meet alternate versions of themselves or anything, it's more like every episode shows the versions of the characters from that universe. it's the kind of show where all characters may die at the end of an episode for a joke but it's okay since there's another universe where the plot continues.
also this is not me. though that could also be included, posibilities are almost endless

Title: The way back home
Genre: Sci-fi/Adventure

Two average children, a brother and a sister, are abducted by aliens and taken away from Earth. They must spend the whole series trying to cross the Milky way in order to come back home.
No translators, no guides, no maps, no powers. Adventure, real adventure, is finally back.

>English pastebin: pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv

I registered author rights and already started meeting producers and calling channels. If all goes well you could see that on TV sooner than expected.

though about this more like a comic or a couple shorts. the old rebel robots shit . but they're like fanatic crusaders. created without sin from the hard work of men. and they think they're fixing the mistakes of God.

The story of King Arthur, in four volumes, each being on season.

For example pulling the sword from the stone in the first part takes place in spring, the Grail Quest as Summer turns to autum, the Battle of Camlann is fought in heavy snowfall, etc..

The first and last pages would be mirrored shots Camelot in ruins, and a figure walking in the foreground (at the start young Arthur, at the end Bedivere going with the promise of Arthurs eventual return)

Let's hope you are not a liar with an oversized head, and get what you deserve.

Basically Superior foes animated except not in the marvel universe.

Just the day to day lives of b/c list super villains who hate and constantly betray eachother.

Superheros in a setting of the United States, but with heavy influence of American Exceptionalism and American Imperialism ala the early 1900s, with a little steampunk, early 20th century retrofuturism (ex. roads and tracks through tall buildings with arches between them) blimps n sheeit. Some Grossgermanium imperials are subverting the nation with their own set of superheros, with the help of some lad claiming to be the King of Louisiana, not to mention the sudden appearance of folklore monsters and figures, like the Jersey Devil, antagonizing along the way. It's up to these brave superheroes and heroines to save the United States.

its like something you would expect from mignola. sounds cool

My #1 problem is drawing skills, that are low for the moment. Appart from that I have done everything required to submit a cartoon problem.

The other problem is that channels prefer episodic series rather than overarching plots, so that episodes don't need to be played in order on TV.
While "The way back home" would be an overarching adventure.

Sketch based comedy.
Wacky antics of various cartoon archetypes trying adjust to living in a normal setting.

Basically Ugly Americans if it didn't focus on the most boring character.

you could ask someone to help you with that

There's someone I could work with, that is aware of my project. The problem is that if we are two on a same work we will have to share rights.

>A space Pizza shop
>Each episode the employee have to deliver a pizza on a new strange planet and struggle to find the place they're supposed to reach (hence adventures).
>MC is a drop-out who needs the money
>Side kick would be a cynical girl who bosses him around
>They have a cool space scooter to go deliver weird pizza on weird planets.

That anatomy is hilarious.

Hold on to your concept. If you could not make the show a reality, make a webcomic. Try to make the webcomic stand out from the thousands of other one with its premise and art direction.

I'd be ok with that

So early Futurama but with pizza?

>Eric Slaughter and Date's daughter

I came up with this idea when I was in a dark place in highschool after a family passed away. I have since came out of that dark place and lost motivation to finish it.

Basically it's about two kids who attend a highschool party. Eric Slaughter wakes up the next day with no memory of the party, tries to contact his friend but he won't pick up. Turns out the friend is missing and no one knows where he is. The rest of the first act is him running around school trying to figure out what happened. This includes getting in a fight with the bully/gang banger, eventually the only thing he figures out is his friend left with a girl at the party.

>Second act which has more plot holes
The girl who Eric is looking for is a runaway. While on the run from the gang and police (for the disappearance of his friend) he gets a voicemail from his friend saying"Fate's Daughters." He discovers it a cult. He goes deeper into the occult of the city, trying to find his friend. Eventually he stumbles upon the girl and follows her. She goes down into the sewers where there is a ceremony taking place. His friend is there chained up. It is revealed that the three women who are leading the ceremony have been behind everything. It turns out the women have been living hundreds of years by tricking teen into giving up their lifetime.

They offer Eric a deal his life for his friends. The girl (who was promised a spot if she provided a sacrifice) realizes they were lying the whole time and want all three teens lives. She betrays them, and stabs one. That starts a chain reaction of stabbings between Eric and the occultist.

In the end the police storm the ceremony while Eric gives the finishing blow to the last occultist.

>Curtain Call

>In a world where showmen and entertainers are superhuman, with powers relating to their act, a mime attempts to overthrow an evil organization threatening to bring all entertainers under their sinister control.

An animated Mad Max movie set in between 1 and 2

They're practically cartoons anyway

That could be cool but it would have to have some Akira-level animation quality

Absolutely. You can't have a car battle with crappy animation. You need to really see and get a feel for things getting fucked up.

>That anatomy is hilarious.
I guess by "hilarious" you mean "wrong". Now that's interesting. Please, tell me what is wrong with my anatomy on the picture so that I can correct it.

Jimmy Dragontail (and maybe the extreme riders)
Humans have the tails of animals of the Chinese Zodiac,Along with these tails come Innate/Mystical powers
A young dragon tailed boy must begin his Road Trip/Quest to defeat the evil Monkey King and his army of bandits and black magic.
Along the way he meets a colorful cast of animal tailed characters and learn things about the world, along with his own dragon heritage.

Turf and Surf: A Lobster with a Texas accent name Turf and a Longhorn Steer with a Boston accent named Surf (or any type of New England accent) do stuff, often times running into Miss Figure, A woman who often appears as the episodes' figure of authority/antagonist (Like the Red Guy from Cow and Chicken or Hollywood from 2 Stupid Dogs)

Example Eps

>Turf and Surf want to surf some dangerously big waves, but Miss Figure the lifeguard won’t let them.

>Turf and Surf are door-to-door salesmen, trying to sell stuff to Miss Figure

D List Supervillains attempt to make a name for themselves

I'm lazy so all my comic ideas are usually vague premises set in worlds where most anything can happen.

That and mythology fan fiction.

"Doofenshmirtz Evil Electorated"

After serving in O.W.C.A (the Organization Without a Cool Acronym) for a few years while temping as a teacher Heinz Doofenshmirtz quits, founds N.O.W.A.T.C.H (Nefarious Organization with an Acronym thats Cool and Hip) and gets himself elected as mayor of the Tri-State Area via Gerry-Salamandering with his Salamanderinator.

The show chronicles his futile attempts to remake the Tri State Area in his image and the trials and tribulations of O.W.C.A's top agent's (Perry the Platypus) attempts to stop him.

A young girl arrives late to a meet up with her friends, only to find that they all became magical girls in the time between when she was supposed to be there and the time she actually got there. She spends a week trying hard to hide how utterly devastated she is over this until fate decides to giver her another chance, when a routine monster attack during a class field trip to a museum causes her civilian ass to get knocked into the basement, where she meets a blatantly evil magical talking sword.

Selling you soul to a demon is a small price to pay for a chance to be part of your friends magical adventures.

A fighting series where the main antagonists are a chauvinist society of /fit/ gay men who want to make women obsolete by making procreation possible with sperm alone

kinda sounds like Brutal Legend

It's a mix of happy tree friends and some scifi setting with humor. Probably looking like this or more happy tree firends like.

I am actually an animator who could make it now, i don't have any good ideas of what the plot/charters/etc would be like outside of that basic mix idea.

A 1000 year old demon that looks like a little girl needs the semen of a 20-something year old guy who really hates anime. He immediately pegs this entire situation as Extremely Anime and relentlessly thwarts all the power of hell's attempts to make this even a little sexy.

I like this.

Rollerskating space-opera

have a show that starts out being about adventure and fighting monsters, but in the end it turns out to be about emotions and feelings and gay shit like that. like what adventure time kind of tried to do, but make it actually good.

That is actually pretty good, I think I´ll steal it

Cyber Fantasy where an Orc mercenary does things for money but will include an interesting lore.

Some guy go back in time to kill an important politician.
Coincidentally, a person from the past traveled to that point (future for him), discovers the plot and decide to stop it.
also, a guy challenges Death to a soccer game. He and Death choose their dream eleven. Cristiano Ronaldo plays for the death team.

I could help

The regular Big Two can be critically excellent.
They just need continuity and a willingness not to compromise.

There are great stories. The characters have survived this long because they represent primal archetypes. They resonate.
But they can be so much more than just familiar

what the fuck I came up with this idea

In the year 20,000 in the far reaches of space a ragtag group of different kinds of aliens lead by the last know Human being in existance, race against space pirates, mercenaries, treasure hunters and galactic empires on a quest to find the fable Dyson Sphere where legend says the most powerfull weapon created by the long gone humans in hidden.

yo straight up I post all these ideas I have in these threads basically specifically hoping someone will just up and rob me on account it's the only way they will ever be seen outside my head like I have never drawn a single picture and i can barley write a coherent Sup Forums post and I'm too sadbrains to dedicate myself to learning how and then doing all the pitching and networking to get it actually aired.

A house/techno loving bear moves to the big city and gets a job selling onions.

I had this idea for a show that would take place in a post-apocalyptic world, the two main characters would be this really cautious boy, think Dipper Pines with anxiety.
And the second main character would be this tall older girl who's dumb and reckless, but a very skilled fighter.
Their dynamic would be like Dexter and DeeDee and the show would be about them trying to navigate themselves through a bleak post-apocalyptic landscape.

Your mediocre art is fine for a cartoon.
And at least you seem to have interesting composition.

>yo straight up I post all these ideas I have in these threads basically specifically hoping someone will just up and rob me
Got any movie ideas?

An animator draws a hyena
the hyena comes to life and is constantly begging for his D.
Second verse same as the first.
Has to convince himself he's not going crazy and has to keep his job as an animator all while being constantly teased by his own creation.
>season ends with him masturbating onto the drawing and getting sucked into the paper world.

Waifu World
Guy wakes up in a world where all the waifus live and he's 1 of 30 male contestants from the real world that compete to be the next king of waifu world.
Competitions include: sexual endurance, sensitivity, and variety.

Chalkzone: The Later Years

CMON RUDY YOU JUST GOTTA CUM ON MY FACE! DO IT RUDY, DO IT!

Not original user. On the 80s on a middle of nowere Kansas town a plane jane girl and her nerdy best friend invent a grow formula to save the farm of her father. The plane girl decide to test it on herself and grow bigger and becomes hot.

With her new curves she becomes the most popular girl on highschool and leaves behind her nerdy friend. At fist she enjoys all the atention but the formula insede her becomes unstable and she grow 50 feets tall. Now a circus freak and exploited by the town as an atraction she realize who her true friends are.

Parallel to this the rich girl whose popularity the main girl took away and her evil capitalist father, steal the grow formula to sell it as fertilizer to the farmers.

Eventually the rats in the field eat the formula and grow giant.

The third act could be a giant rat invation where the nerdy girl and the giant girl work together together to create an antidote that need to be relase in a tall place to work or something.

When everything returns to normal the protagonist lears a valable lesson about not changing yourself or some crap like that.

an isolated planet with a brutal and unforgiving climate that carves it's surface into planet-wide mountain ranges and unbelievably deep cannyons through eternal tempests is the home of a race of semi-sapient reptilians who live in lethargy and darkness, until the space-faring human race finds it and decides to help the reptiles develop a greater civilization.

several thousand years later, the reptiles live in colossal megacities carved deep into the ground , and in their depths, their society crumbles. Humans vanished long ago, leaving their gifts to be used and abused. Pointless greed, sectarian violence, desperation, poverty, lawlessness and death creep and slowly snuff mankind's failed experiment out.

an arms and defense corporation doing most of the fighting for the increasingly powerless government is hard pressed to develop new war machines to throw at the uprisings, and comes up with an economical solution: soldiers serving even after death. Only problem is that they can't quite manage to use the mangled casualties to operate the metal husks they've built, so they decide civilians will do just fine.

months after a terrorist bombing that saw it's creation, one of the reanimated soldiers is partially damaged and kickstarts a chain of events that will hasten the collapse of civilization and have repercussions beyond their planet.

This isn't original? There are movies with this story?
I really actually love this idea.

Variety action show about three groups of two people doing different jobs in a company that's more or less it's own nation. One group searches for souls trapped in the mortal world and help them cut their ties and reach the afterlife, the second look for rare treasures from the time of humans, and the third are siblings doing odd jobs here and there just to get by.
Seasons follow one of the groups more than the others one at a time, with different antagonists that challenge both their work experience and their personalities. Also not every episode follows them doing work, some would have them on days off or attending other things.

Make cartoons great again, like back in the 80s and 90s.

Pick a wacky theme, preferably something puerile and/or attractive to rad/cool kids, if it's weird, silly or ridiculous could even work better.

4 male MCs, each one representing a classic temperament + 1 comic relief mascot.

Weird deformed villains done by mixing extreme somatotype values. They always fail, all the time.

1 female sex object for... sexual objectification.

1 mysterious tutelar character who mixes riddles with mysticism or whatever, if he's a magical negro or asian, the better.

Shuki Levi has to make the soundtrack.

A PSA at the end could be fine too.

Adult-oriented, darkly funny superhero parody/deconstruction that transforms into a reconstruction and affirmation of the value of courage and compassion, starring a middle aged retired superhero who's friends with some of his old villains and shit and at the beginning of the story no longer really believes in any of the superhero stuff but works as a mentor to young superheroes because the government pays him to. Over time, he discovers corruption too terrible to bear, and tries to investigate further, first as his secret identity, and later, in full cape mode, ultimately saving the world.

Like Samurai Flamenco mixed with Rick and Morty.

>cartoons were better throughout the entirety of the 80s and 90s than they are today
First, you're wrong. Second, what you described sounds awful.

"Not original user" as in not the user from .
The concept is not new but that´s my idea for a modern version of the 50ft woman.

You forgot your picture.

Wouldn't hurt to network, what do you do? Writing/art/music/?

>The road to success.

So, this thread wasn't done in an ironic way?
Whoa, cool...

I had a similar idea but instead of a postapocalyptic world is more like the land of the lost where things from the past and the future fall into a sigle place.

My idea had a kid getting transported to this place and meeting a malfuntioning robot and a cavegirl no much older that him. Having adventures together in this place where vikings and samurais ride dinosaur and futuristic vehicles to battle.

An extraterrestrial metropolis some two-hundred years in the future. Humanity has become a major player in a galaxy full of alien races and competing interests, a la Star Trek or Mass Effect. An apathetic young drifter is by chance chosen to become part of a dying military order that traces its line back to the time of the Northern Crusades. A shadowy conspiracy is brewing, from back-alley criminals and terrorists to the leaders of business and government. Armed with an weapon of supernatural powers, she seeks to uncover the hidden evil and navigate the conflicts of this cosmopolitan and fractured city.

Style: a-bit-of-everything sci fi. Comments on contemporary issues: modernity, technology, globalism, etc. Combines episodic storytelling with a show-spanning narrative. Tone can range widely from seriousness to humor. Tackles mature subject-matter, but restrained in its depiction of explicit material (an HBO show this is not). Kind of like Deus Ex in its ridiculousness.

I WANT THIS SHIT

Ohhhhhh, my bad. The idea isn't very original, but I feel like it could be amazing if done right. Should I attempt it? Can I have it?

what are the chances of our ideas getting stolen from here and some other schmuck gets all the credit?

>Wow this is totally original. YOu should totally market this to a real life media company

becky was a Sup Forumsmrade so the chances of that happening are pretty low

pretty high.

Shut up troll, I'm paying this kid 10 million dollars right now for this great idea.