F

F

RIP

AND

TEAR

Bombshells >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harley solo

FUCK OFF PALMIOTTI

Bombshells is shit though.

just like my life

Better than what Palmiotti output, which isn't saying much but at least doesn't bait around them and then pull out the bait. Bombshells have done the ONE thing Palmiotti haven't done and that's is writing a compelling Harley & Ivy

When was the last time Harley and Ivy met in a canon story?

>It has the shitty fucking ship I like, that makes it fucking good.

No it fucking doesn't. Now fuck off, you cancerous fucking shipperfag.

I didn't say it make it good, you fuckass. I said that COMPARED to Palmiotti stuff is good. You would have a case if I have said

>King's Batman >>>> Bombshells

But I didn't, I compared it to Palmiotti stuff and that's not good comparation, if you had better reading comprehension you would have realized that I basically

>Trash >>>>>>> Shit

So you choose to praise trash just because it's not shit. You still fucking lose either way.

I do and I'm conscious of that, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it and praising it if the trash sometimes have good things in it

>King's Batman
did you not read the last couple issues? King has gone the Bendis way.

Dunno, user. Sup Forums's way of praising books is changing, one way they all are

"[WRITER] book is the best. Shame on you for not reading it"

The next they are all

"[SAME WRITER] book is trash, you're a faggot is you like this shit"

I'm not even sure what books are IN with Sup Forums's taste anymore and I've here for years

Good things =/= shipping

It is for me, it isn't for you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

Well then you are a fucking idiot who should be removed from the gene pool.

You first

that doesn't make it worse than Bombshells you dumb fucking Batfag

He's always had a bit of Bendis Speak in his writing. King, I mean.

Don't really get the big deal. They are still friends and they will still probably occasionally fuck, they just wont live near each other anymore.

If anything this only confirms their relationship, since Ivy said she basically planned to settle down with Harley...eventually/

Is Ivy finally free of Harley? Her character has been trash since they attached her to her hip.

God. As a die hard Harley x Ivy shipper, I'm so conflicted.
Though I love that pairing, I absolutely HATE what Palmiotti did with them.
The definition of /u/ cancer.
Only subtext and no commitment.. They didn't have the balls to go any further then a fucking hug. EVER!

They should've really taken some notes from Bombshells.
It kept both their personalities (Harley's quirkiness and Ivy's dominance) but made it work together.

What we're seeing here is just an author admitting defeat.
SAD

She moved away, so the two wont be a constant thing anymore...in typical internet fashion everyone is having a conniption

I'm not shipper garbage though. And I'm smarter than to come up with such a retarded retort like "no u"

>EVER!
>SAD

Huh, didn't know Trump what a Harlivy supported.

Palmiotti belongs in a grave.

Yea regardless what happens in the between. HarleyxIvy is the end game.

Enjoy your noncanon fanfic, shipshitter.

I don't know if "Kill Yourself" is better than "No U", both are pretty chidlish insults

Palmiotti is one of the worst writers in comics today, on par with Kate Leth.

keep telling yourself that

This, so much This.

Pretty much every writer has done Ivy and Harley better.

Oh I will, you can bet on that.

Good fucking riddance. I hate Palmiotti, but Harley x Ivy is shit and destroys both characters.

I didn't say "kill yourself" though, I said you should be removed from the gene pool. By which means, I care not.

And I'll enjoy your endless salt while the canon stories remain free of your ship.

>Trump is a hardcore /u/ browser
>secretly wishes he's an imouto trying to find his onee-sama
would explain why he's so pissed off all the time

I don't ship anything but I'll enjoy the bitch tears for those three Joker issues.

in as much as comics have an end game

I'm pretty sure that "removing onself from the gene pool" implies the death of that person, it's just an smarted way of saying "Kill Yourself"

I'll be salty, I admit. But never to the point of you guys, seriously you hate for the pairing is getting ridiculous. It's like this one pairing is the one that everyone should hate not matter what, I honestly don't get it

Keep telling yourself that.

Seline and Bruce aren't always together but we know they are still end game. Ivy and Harley are the same