ITT: We trigger Sup Forums

I'll start with a big one:

Goku > Superman is indeed a fact

I've been enjoying more things from Marvel's current line than I have from DC Rebirth.

Gwenpool is marvel's best female led comic book right now.

This is true though. Not even baiting.

Trump won.

You mean Squirrel Girl

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 6,838 (2015)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 514 (Jan 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 428 (May 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 482 (July 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 567 (August 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 576 (September 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 389 (October 2016)

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 2 Squirrel You Know Its Tru 3,199

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3 Squirrel Really Got Me No 2,340

This usually works

>Those numbers
So marvel just likes losing money.

now post the actual numbers not inflated by free copies given to stores

The Greatest. That’s what they call her. Carol Danvers has been to the depths of outer space and back, but that still hasn’t prepared her for her newfound status of biggest super hero ever.

Yaas, Queen! Danvers may not like the crown she’s wearing, but boy does it look good on her. Just watch out for the thorns it comes with — forces trying to take down everything Carol has built.

Carol Danvers makes her triumphant return as the Mighty Captain Marvel! Written by celebrity writer Margaret Stohl (Beautiful Creatures, Black Widow: Forever Red) and drawn by the artfully talented Ramon Rosanas (Ant-Man), this bold new take on Earth’s mightiest and favorite hero!

Here we go

First in the thread, nice.

Take it further: ship each of those characters with a co character, and the co characters will all be sub.

Lets have a real talk about Dobson.

Dobson has legitimate reasons to complain about persecution and obssession regarding his persona, and he is just a drop of water in a sea of mediocrity - what really brought attention to him was not "legitimate criticism" of his art - people even less talented than he thought that he didnt deserved the high amount views and faves that he had on DA - with his art frequently showing up on the first page - and because he had left learning political opinions and support to feminism.

Because lets be honest, apart from his political vies, he isnt more cringe than the regular Sup Forums poster - just look at the threads on the catalog RIGHT NOW. We have drawfags here that are worshiped, that are as bad as him, but turns out that you enjoy the subject because it appeal to your diminute dick.

The constant persecution over anything that he does, only managed to make him get even more paranoic and agravate his issues - which in turn just stimulated the type of behavior that the "champions of justice" tried to combat from him.

According to him he isnt going to draw anything anymore, but it wont change a thing, because the objective was never make him stop acting like an asshole or making him leave the carreer that he wanted to get into - the objective is just to laught at him and make his life and anything that he does bad as possible out of pure sadism.

Which doesnt make this site and Sup Forums better than the cringiest SJW.

The problem with Dobson was never that he was cringe, or even his political views; it's that he was actively giving fledgling artists bad advice.

Furthermore I got news for you. I've got what you might define as inflation fetish, so I was around in that community when he was, and he was ALWAYS that paranoid guy that claimed persecution at the slightest hint of criticism. He just changed his focus to social issues (many viewpoints I'd even say I share if not for the fact that he's just so damn shit and lazy about expressing those views. Look at his Batwoman/Quiet comic for example).

His issues are completely of his own creation and a result of him having a shitty attitude. Hell, I stuck in the small pond of fetish shit and I'm still more successful than him, simply by not taking the bait and occasionally toning down my assholishness.

What about Superman punching time

Norman Osborn fucked Gwen Stacy.

That was Superboy Prime
Also Goku's faster than time somehow

>I still read Marvel
>Not everything Marvel puts out is bad
>[Marvel title] in weekly pull threads.
>What does to me, my x-men mean? You guys keep saying it.

not really triggering.

After Dragon ball super came out with it's stupid power boosting asspull goku would beat all but the OP versions of superman like thought robot.

The state of Marvel(no books have made it to issue 50 since before 2010) Comics

Steven Universe is the best animated show on air right now
Did I win?

That has always been the case but try to reason with fanboys who keep pretending there is only one Superman who an amalgamation of every version and weebs who keep coming every time Goku gets a powerup

Nah thats Moon Girl

Though its not like Marvel has ever had that many good female led comics anyway

saitama > goku is also a fact

Saitama hasn't hit universe level yet

So what did he say to him?

I legitimately like Champions

I think its fair to always use the strongest version of each character to discuss this kind of thing, and be clear on who is strongest at wich point.

Except the part where a single laser beam KOed Goku.

Damn, if only Superman had some sort of laser like ability.

Silver Age Superman could also do that and time travel

Wrong

Keep in mind that that attack would only destroy Goku's universe, where celestial bodies are so fragile that even old degenerate beach combers can annihilate small moons with a gesture.

That attack likely wouldn't even destroy a city block in the DC/Marvel Universe.

>so fragile
Or the blasts from old degenerate beach combers are that strong

Now that's tasty bait

Edward is the only character from a good series in that picture

Bounce ____

Doesn't that image say Superman didn't go all out?
It's not a true infinite mass punch.

Goku was strong enough to overcome some guy's time stop which is a moot point now because the other guy decided to time stop even harder and Goku couldn't overcome that one.

Bouncy Castle, it's a fucking bouncy castle.

Come at me, you know I'm right.

ITS A FUCKING MOON JUMP YOU HORRIBLE PIECE OF FAGGOT SEGMA!

I legit dislike Dobson - as a ''''person'''' - after his tweet to Zelda Williams. To think I felt sorry for him before.

Hi, Sup Forums!

That art is fucking garbage.

I have no idea who the two bottom left fags are.
Only animu fags i can see that can maybe give the jl trouble is satoshi, edward and 'maybe ' goku and ichigo.

Three of them can just be sated alone by just being chill and giving out free food /be friends. Idk death can just tell ichigo to fuck off his terf or some shit.

hi