What did you think of JLU's take on Power Girl?

What did you think of JLU's take on Power Girl?

I think I like the clone angle better than the interdimensional doppelganger thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj28qoI4-3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Galatea was pretty cool.

Nice but not really PowerGirl.

Could she be considered a tragic heroine? What if she had found out she was being used?

>Could she be considered a tragic heroine?

No, because she killed people and enjoyed doing it.

Redemption arc when?

Show's over and she was turned into a vegetable

Consider the following.
The Ultimen clones had no will and were following the desires of Galatea's conscious.
There was a particular scene where one of the Ultimen broke into a room full of Watchtower maintenance staff (non metahumans) and was preparing to slaughter them.
Galatea was born evil

You're a vegetable.

If you are dealing with a multiverse, nothing wrong with the original. The clone idea was a good way of making Power Girl without an established multiverse.

Hot 10/10 got any pics, senpai?

She got fried.

Oh hey look, it's Carol Danvers redesign

Hot.

More like smoking

Tragic anti-hero.

Oh, no, a boner!

Nigga. . . . .

Her beating the tar outta Supergirl after making herself fit really was a turn on.

Don't sass back. Vegetables don't sass back.

YOU'RE a towel

How did they not realize she was a clone?

That's why they're preferable to sapient women.

Quite simply: that wasn't Power Girl.

>Older, bustier Supergirl with a boob window
>Not Power Girl
Okay, chief.

>Power Girl

I would be fooled but

>No red cape
>Her gloves and boots aren't even blue

but Galatea was cool though

So did he kill himself?

Why didn't they create more clones of Galatea (except mindless) for the Watchtower invasion?

Superficially she's Powergirl but in character she was an evil clone with an Electra complex

So fuckin hot. Wish the show was on longer. Seems they were doing an arc with her.

Think this is one of the few times a girl in that art style displayed muscles. So beautiful, user.

What episode was this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj28qoI4-3Y
Her last one.

Lucky "daddy".

Still kryptonian. It'd be easy to reveal that she survived but was held prisoner on the watchtower. If the show didn't end though.

Yeah, the fact that she didn't get an arc in season 2 is one of the great injustices of JLU.

I wonder how much it would cost me to commission Shadman to draw Carol and Galatea schlicking each other.

How much you got?

Do it quickly before he's busted for practice of the dark arts.

Am I?

Do it! Be the hero.

1250 pesos.

Is put in some dough.

I wonder how it'd cost to commission a good artist instead

if Galatea was a clone, why was she thiker AF?
>muh improvements

She's physically more mature than Supergirl

>muh improvements
watch the series or the posted video, fucktard.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

No don't watch the vide, watch the series. JL/JLU is the absolute greatest superhero cartoon ever created. Pretty great the whole way through as opposed to, say, Batman which when it hit its highs was untouchable but holy shit did it have its lows which JL never quite reached.

If she did come back she'd probably either be crippled/amnesiac and they'd eventually give her over to Emil to be a proper father this time.

quads don't lie

Justice League/Unlimited is consistently good throughout, as opposed to Batman, which was great but had some really memorable bad episodes; or Superman, which was bad but had some really memorable great episodes.