Titans #5 storytime

bump

Thank you

still not sure if I like this series...

Is this the end of the arc or do we still have to go through another issue of Wally disappearing into the speedforce and then coming out again?

Booth's disgusting art is ruining it for me.

It probably would be just fine with a mediocre or good artist.

I wish Booth would make Linda attractive

One more.

I'm actually loving this run so far. The art is looking a little bit better, but that's because it's entirely focused on Wally this issue, and that is one of the few things Booth can draw well.

I like that this series is also putting Wally a level above Barry, as he should be. It doesn't take anything away from Barry, and actually makes him look better as a mentor. I wish the general DCU would let the same be true of the other Titans. Even Nightwing doesn't get the respect he deserves, aside from in his own solo, Deathstroke, and this book, as well as some random references to him in Teen Titans.

The next two issues are going to be great, too.

Thanks for the storytime OP.

No problem

This, too. Not sure what Booth's thinking with this.

This is the only halfway decent drawing of Linda in this whole run.

At least his Wally and his Garth are great.

I'm a little surprised how rough his Dick is after his pretty good run with Nightwing during the New 52.

Is that a legion flight ring at the bottom panel?

It's either that or a flash ring

do these people just pick fights without asking questions first?

I wish we actually saw Wally Mentor Barry.
Think about it. Barry has only been doing this (in the nu 52 verse) for a couple of years.
Wally has been doing this for over 20 years.
Wally knows more
Wally is faster
Wally has more tricks
Wally knows what is going on
Having Wally Tutor Barry would be a great role reversal and show how far Wally has come.

thanks Op.
Am I the only guy who actually buys comics if I like them from a story time?

I usually buy the series I like, and then read the storytimes later to see what everyone else thinks; while using storytimes for everything else.

That being said, I have occasionally bought an extra issue if I saw something I liked in a storytime, like a really good panel.

I buy the comics I like from storytime.

My biggest problem is that I'm trying to justify buying a team comic for a single character, even if he's one of my favorites. With Justice League, even if you follow it for say, Batman, you still know who Supes, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and everyone else is.

... I don't know any of these other characters aside from Dick. I don't even know their names.

Aside from Wally, I mean.

This.
Someone in another thread today said that if Wally was really that popular than Titans would be selling just as good as The Flash.
Most people like me don't really want to buy an entire issue for one character out of 6.