>you will never sit on Platinum's face

>implying robots can feel emotions

someone has to fix her respondometer

>Naming your robots
>Interacting with them as a subordinate rather than a machine
>Giving your robots humanoid appearance
>Programming them to have and understand emotion

>Not wanting them to act human

>Lead is the Big (Heavy) Guy, despite being the 4th heaviest element on the team

>Mercury is red because idort writers didn't realize that red thermometers are dyed alcohol and not Mercury at all. Brags about being liquid at room temperature, which is meaningless given all of them can metamorph into whatever

>Iron is the "Strong One" despite several other metals being significantly stronger/harder, meaning the structures he makes are shitty 18th century at best.

>Gold and Platinum having redundant properties on the team

>Tin being useless in general

This is what you get from a SCIENCE! comic written by high school dropouts.

Nobody likes you, Niel DeGrasse Tyson

Look, this is his fetish. Hell, he probably has platinum transform into a bed he fucks human women on, just because knowing he's traumatizing a celibate horny robot is the only thing that gets it up anymore.

Most people aren't going to account for bond lengths when they try to figure out material density. They will just look at Atomic mass or atomic number

I chortled.

They could have picked up a High School textbook and realized that Mercury, Gold and Platinum would all be heavier than Lead.

Comic writers are the slow kids with no degree. This is why everyone's powers in DC now work by Magic instead of involving even a little bit of science.
Pic related is a guest novelist writer who finished school.

Which is the better design?

I like sexy T-1000 but I also have a very specific sexual fantasy.

>implying platinum is not the 2nd most sluttiest element only surpassed by carbon
this is why you should only have faithful element waifus like hydrogen

Batb

>now
Member when Superman had superstrength simply because Krypton is huge?

No, they used to TRY and come up with some bullshit "sciencey" basis for how their abilities worked, now it's just Emotion Magic and Speedforce.

Math is hard.

To put it in mundane terms think of it like a young guy who just starts a small company. And he hires a bunch of people and decides he'll be a cool boss and keep things casual. He soon realizes the error of his ways. Not only were there issues from his peers who viewed his business as unprofessional for this environment but he soon realized his employees are mostly immature emotional wrecks despite being good at their hired profession. The lax environment allowed them to leak these issues into the workplace. Worst of all the hot female employee wants to fuck you and deep down you obviously want to fuck her too Difficult enough to traverse as someone emotionally equipped to deal with the mess they made but you're an awkward autist who decided the best way to handle the situation is to be short with everyone and hope by being a dick everyone will get in line.
This is that but with sapient robots.

This post is hitting uncomfortably close to home

Is this a robot thread? You know what would make this thread better?

Looking at birds?

I was going to say "Kill Son Goku", but that is good too.

Please post birds.

Why would you put all the relevant numbers in the panel if you werent going to check if it made sense?

>Worst of all the hot female employee wants to fuck you
Horrors.

Tin's not useless, he just doesn't play to his various strengths.

>why live

I'm not the only one who really liked this movie, right? I would watch the hell out of JL: Gods & Monsters TAS.

Light moves faster in the DC universe. how do you think people fly between planets so easily without going Superluminal?

...this is a thing that actually happened? In a kids' cartoon?
Also its rather odd since its the man doing the facesitting. Usually its the woman who doms in that particular situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=6FOtFHF5WdQ

I want to put my penis inside that metal man

Does a space duck count?

not bad as far as fetishes go
>at least he's not a footfag

Would be perfect if the genders were swapped

Gods & Monsters is by far the most appreciated movie of the DC original movies here in Sup Forums, at least of the newest ones.

Magnus is a hack, nothing new here

meant to post this

It was fucking great, although it did get 2edgy4me at times, mainly with the log cabin scene where they take the time to drill in the fact that these are all established characters from the DCU and then murder the fuck out of them.

I really want to see more.

That's really clever thinking on Hal's part

Why did Caulder build a cyborg body for the Brain?

It was meant to be an upgrade for Cliff, the Robot Man, whose body was shoddy and didn't have sensory feedback.

Best version of Will Magnus ever.

How so?

Brave and the Bold was pretty risque. Cartoon Network banned an episode because Huntress made a joke about Aquaman's penis.

oh yeah the little fish joke

i forgot about that

> tfw you realise that your manager is the "cool boss" which means you're maybe in the lazy clown squad

O-oh

>and green arrow's penis
>and blue beetle's penis
>and flash's penis
>and batman's penis

Everything is just closer together?

To be fair she actually implied Green Arrow was bicurious, Flash didn't last in bed and heavily implied she would jump Batman's bone in a heartbeat. All she said about Blue Beetle is that he's too young

>ywn receive a robot rimjob
Life is positively dreadful, isn't it?

The writers behind Brave and the Bold were too good for this world.

I thought they said BB was too shy