Seriously, what the FUCK was his problem?

seriously, what the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N

E

lol sneed

haha

He hated kids.

What were Simpsons threads about before Sneed posting? Aside from pretending to not get obvious jokes, I an't remember, so Sneedposting really was inevitable.

What the SUCK was her solution?

He sneeded when he should have chucked

Generic complaining about the new seasons

The Simpsons.

>DAE sismops used to be good? upvote if you agree!

No matter how hard you spam and samefag, Simpsons threads will never move to Sup Forums, and no one will ever like modern Simpsons. You're wasting your life here.

Arguing about which seasons "start showing cracks" and whether season 1 & 2 should be included in the Golden Age.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

his dad

Hm, there was a little of that but not that much.
I don't remember that. What's discuss? There's nothing really deep about the series and everybody knows every line ever.
I remember this, actually.

One of the O.G. Sneedbros here. Grew up with the show, gave up on it Season 13.

AFAIK, Sneedposting has nothing to do with Sup Forums or modern Simpsons. It's largely about:

1. High potential for O.C. and banter
2. Preventing endless, Reddit-tier circlejerks of:

People who mindlessly repeat memes are usually of lower intelligence and incapable of real, insightful discussion.

No one falls for your shit, dude. We know what you're doing and why. It's not gonna work.

You can throw out as many buzzwords as you like, they don't disguise anything.

t. Chucklehead

What exactly am I doing and why? What am I disguising?

This is what chuckheads actually believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

OC of what? "I said sneed again lol"?
Your OC sucks, it's why no one likes your fake meme and why you have to samefag nonstop.

Just compare the IP count in a Sneed thread v.s. a Frinkiac/Facebook spam thread.

How many times are you gonna resort to "LOOK AT IP!?" even though everyone knows you're phoneposting?
No one is fooled by your shit dude.

You can also compare the times between posts if you'd like, but seeing as how you're a lone autist/spammer accusing all of the Sneedposters of being the same person, I'm not overtly concerned about convincing you otherwise.

Ah the old "NO U" lameness.
No one is going to fall for your shit, get over it.

Especially when you're doing this nonsense day and night for weeks now. It's painfully transparent.

Whatever. I just wanted to clear a few things up for other anons ITT.

I watch this and I see a genuine Simpsons fan paying tribute to the show. I look at the Frinkiac spam in the janny-approved threads and I get nothing.

Bitch you and I are the only ones still in this thread.

Your shit fails because you try too hard with it. No meme is ever used to respond to EVERYTHING, but you spam this sneed crap in response to every remotely Simpsons related thread or post.
It's fake as fuck and no real meme is used like that.

Your actual goal is to try to ruin threads, and it shows.

If you're going to samefag, learn how to stop posting the exact same way.

S E E T H I N G

LOL
I just got you in a nutshell didn't I? Go cry to asp, kid.

You sneed when you should chuck, you're gonna have a bad time.

S E E D I N G

Why are you letting the Sneed spammer live rent free in your head?

He's actually a black kid. From Arizona I believe.

Because it's otherwise empty.

He was a nigga

I heard he was an Indian, from Ohio (Formerly India).

She's actually German and from Canada.

He trolls the fuck out of /o/ all day long as well, he's posted a few pictures of his legs before while waiting for his mom to pick him up from school

He was distraught about Chuck being bought out by Sneed. If a man can't get his fuckin' and suckin' on he has to get his jollies somehow.

>She
Gender or Sex? I've heard both.

it was the noisy mexicans next door. dont know how many times i need to keep saying this.

All these reddit Simpsons fags trying to stop Sneed posting is hilarious

It's literally the cuck Simpson vs the chad Sneed. Sneed threads actually have OC, funny posts, and a lot of people get in on the action. Simpsons threads are literally a handful of fags spamming the same jokes and screencaps of old seasons

Girl (male)

But some guy told me we were all one person?

Simpsons was dying so they were about the terrible state the programme is in.

In a way this meme has revitalized Simpsons threads.

A 1000 years from now, techno-archeologists will have a distorted reconstructed picture of what the show was originally about.

SNEED'S FEED AND SEED

I'm actually from an other board and this seems pretty consistent with the quality of dialogue ive found here.

>new shit bad
>Check out this funny nostalgic joke

As somebody who grew up with watching an episode of S1->S8 before dinner on week days during his formative years I have memories of most of the jokes stored in my brain that haven't been accesed in years.

So in the old threads you'd get jokes you forgot/missed that combine nostalgia with a good feeling of lulz.

>"I was wrestling wolves when you were still suckling at yer mother's teat."

Man you're just trying any random Sup Forums buzzword you can think of aren't you?
You sound like a redditor trying to fit in.

>US GAMERS, HUH? US. GAMERS.

I'll put it to terms you can understand. You are Vince McMahon. Your fake meme you won't stop pushing is Roman Reigns.

it's called baiting. If somebody is doing it as obviously as this guy you either go with it or ignore it. Calling it out makes you a sad little newfag.

I should have seen that coming, holy shit.

Formerly Chuck's problem.

sneed

>baiting
formerly called feeding

Who controls the board Sup Forums?
Who makes memes and fresh OC?
We do!
We do!

Who makes Reddit red with rage?
Who posts Sneed on every page?
We do!
We do!

Who wrecks the (((comfy Simpsons threads)))?
Who triggers Redditor Chuckheads?
We do!
We do!

Who makes Janny earn his """pay"""?
Who makes Sneedposts every day?
We do!
We dooo!

>>new shit bad
In my entire time here, I think I've only seen maybe a couple of threads actually talking about something that happened in new episodes, which is appropriate, as nobody should watch it, so I'm completely unfamiliar with these threads.

>MOOOMMY I MEAN IT YOU BETTER MAKE THEM PLAY WITH ME OR I'LL DO A BIG BOOMER IN MY PANTY WANTIES!

CREATING
OC
IN
EVERY
THREAD
IS
NOT
HOW
YOU
RUIN
THEM
YOU
FUCKING
LOSER

Frinkiak Thread?

car hole vs car hold

(it was car hole btw)

What would Xavier have to say about the Seed and Feed conundrum?

Okay

Yeah well sorry pal because despite the fact that sneedposting is responsible for 80% of OC on the fucking board that one bed wetter thinks it's all being done by one person.

nigger MS Paint of "sneed" over some Simpsons screenshot is not OC

>literally just moving from 1 thread to the next after reaching image limit

At least I'm not sneed posting

inb4 ur jus as bed durr

So you admit it?

Has Lisa ever had a truly great episode?
Think about it now.

What's there to admit to? All we're doing is making simpsons threads tolerable again

The harder you fight it, the longer I'm going to sneedpost. If you hadn't of gotten your panties in an autistic twist, the meme would have probably died by now.

inb4 hurr alreddy cen

Sneed’s Feed & Seed (Formerly Chuck’s) is a memorable joke from the 90s animated series The Simpsons. Its particularly crude meaning for the show that it’s in has sparked a resurgence of interest in it on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board.

Origin
In the Season 11 episode “E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)” (meant to be pronounced E-I-E-I-D’oh), the Simpson family move to Grampa’s old farm so Homer can avoid a confrontation with a sherrif. When the begin preparing to farm, Homer heads to a place called “Sneed’s Feed & Seed” to get supplies. The joke is that there’s a sign underneath it saying “Formerly Chuck’s”, leading many people to believe that back when Chuck owned the store, it was called “Chuck’s Fuck & Suck”.

Spread
Around mid-2017, Sup Forums users began referencing the joke, particularly starting threads asking what it means so other Anons can explain the joke to them. The in-joking has led to some photoshop parodies.

Mr. Bergstrom

Just give up already

> leading many people to believe that back when Chuck owned the store, it was called “Chuck’s Fuck & Suck

Where does it ever imply this? The store was formerly called "Chucks." There is no indication that points to the fact that it was ever called anything but "Chucks" before the name changed to "Sneed's Feed and Seed."

Lisa the Vegetarian?

At least make it less obvious that you're just switching to mobileposting for the inb4 """replies"""

Lisa's Substitute Teacher is great, yes.

>Some people are making jokes I don't like
>I'm gonna take it upon myself to"cleanse" these threads by posting out of context images
I don't even care for the Sneed posting, but I bet you think you're some kind of hero who rides in on his warhorse trying to save the world, don't you?

Lisa on Ice is hilarious. Plenty of others in the early seasons. She used to be one of the better characters on the whole show.

But I'm not mobile posting

>>>I'm gonna take it upon myself to"cleanse" these threads
That is literally what sneed shit is. Some faggot trying to kill any Simpsons thread, for some incredibly autistic reason.

>Faggot rides in on a warhorse to save the simpsons from Sneeds Feed and Seed
>The horse was actually fed by Sneed brand Feed

Really wiggles my walnuts.

At least I'm better than the spammer

Imagine being this mad about Simpsons threads. You are exactly why dumbassses spam Sneed, you getting butthurt for no reason

>>Imagine being this mad about Simpsons threads. You are exactly why dumbassses spam Sneed
See But you already knew that.

>He doesn't even spam cozy Simpson
>He spams with zombie simpsons