Virgin Driver vs chad Baby Driver

virgin Driver vs chad Baby Driver

discuss

I disagree, and you don't have any meme facts to back it up.

You are wrong buddy, Drive has the chad.

watched baby driver last night, one of the worst movies i have ever seen. plot was completely autistic and all the conflict was contrived nonsense. and like said driver was chad , arguably he was too chad for his own good.

Both reinforce the "omg le quiet type so quirky xd" mentality in girls so both go in the trash

I like car go fast!! Vroom vroom

It should be the other way around if anything.

>risking his life for a race-mixing single-mother
>Chad

Sorry, sweetie, but... no.

The Virgin Drivers vs. The Chad Hidalgo
/thread

But he's a real hero.

he's a big baby

>driver
>too autistic for a real name
>beta-orbits a single mother who is already with someone
>goes out of his way to do her favours for nothing in return
>totally passive when the husband comes back from jail
>the shit does down
>doesn't hit it, gets stabbed
>the end

>miles
>picks up waitress just from sitting in her diner
>bonds with her over actual common ground
>she invites him up after a single date but he is too classy for that
>the shit goes down
>kills all his enemies
>impales one of them, explodes the other
>swings a miniscule jail sentence
>rolls off into the sunset with his girl
no contest

>1.84 m

is he a real human being though?

Baby Driver was the Chad. He got a qt waiter without doing much work.

Well said.

>i take pride in knowing that my defective pituitary gland over producing growth hormones will put fast track me to the grave.
Sure showed us manlets, string bean!

Except for the fact that you're more prone to kill yourself. When will you learn?

thinking 6'2 is a defective pituitary gland.
assuming you are standing at a respectable 5'6-7

>silent autist vs stoicism
gee i wonder

Drive kino next year lads
Bollywood action/comedy remake of Refn's movie

Driver would have easily gotten away from the cops so the Baby Driver ending would have never happened to him. Baby Driver did get the better girl though.

Baby is a virgin. He literally had a chance to get laid and turned it down.

he got laid in prison tho

That really doesn't sound like something a virgin would do.

>>beta-orbits a single mother who is already with someone

the single mother kinda orbited him...he awas making money and going mgtow.

when did achievement and a ans quality start being determined by how much vagina he encounters?

and human bean was getting revenge for his friend

Baby Driver was legitimately one of the worst movies I've seen in a while. Just a cringey mess that panders to reddit. I don't know what Edgar Wright was thinking desu.
Drive on the other hand is Kino.

for you

>panders to reddit
Drive is the most reddit thing ever put on celluloid. There are people walking the planet earth right now who thought the driver came across as cool and aloof instead of cripplingly autistic, and those people are redditors. Some of them don't even go on reddit because they think they're too intelligent for it despite loving Drive, that's how reddit they are.

and somehow Baby Driver is still more Reddit than Drive

>Driver's gf
>pudgy race mixing single mom

>Miles' gf
>hot as fuck waitress with a heart of gold.

>neo-Sup Forums turning on Drive

>literal autist with no friends or life or social skills
>chad

The Driver was a cyborg. An autist in a chad's body.

You have to use the drawings you lazy piece of shit

She was brain damaged or something, no? That was one badly written female.

Lily James is just a bad actress, that's all
>YUR NEM'S BEHBEE?
Bitch was trying so hard to not sound biritish she ended becoming Popeye

Serious question: why didn't they name the movie Baby? Baby Driver sounds so fucking retarded

I need to buy a jacket

Simon and Garfunkel

the beta orbiting is projection on your part

holy fucking shit....the movie is based on a S&G song?

>wearing a jacket in L.A.
The fuck? Fuck these unrealistic movies

Does this look like the face of a virgin? FUCKERS

baby driver is a 15 year old suburban boy who drinks pop and farts

driver eats veggies and drinks water and has never farted

Drive took down the Jewish syndicate though

Virgin driver has shown to easily kill full grown men with his bare hands while baby got his ass kicked and hand to constantly run away or use a gun.

Virgin driver could have beat the shit out of Buddy. Also Driver was a better driver over all was well which is no surprise since his name is Driver.

Drive is the better flick. I don't hate either movie, in fact Baby Driver is the best movie I've seen in theaters this year besides maybe wind river.

But come on.

Drive
>made fucking synthwave look cool for more than 10 seconds
>ryan gosling is hot as fuck and older than any stupid ass kid trying to imitate him
>love interest is an unassuming single mom
>color palette is still being ripped off by every action movie six years later
>Oscar Issac's performance
>"tehee so quirky" main character is forced to confront the reality of being a sociopathic weirdo and loses his girl

Baby Driver
>dadrock focus grouped soundtrack
>actor is literally like fucking 20 and nakedly panders to lame white kids in high school
>love interest is a manic pixie dream girl that virgins mistakenly believe exist
>Jon Hamm left to carry the movie after Jamie Foxx gets killed off an hour too early
>is clearly being forgotten with every passing week
>"teehee so quirky" character turns out to be completely absolved of every decision he's ever made as he rides into the sunset

The biggest advantage for baby driver over drive is I don't think drive has a character as purely entertaining as Bats.

Yes!
Finaly someone understand!
Babu Driver much better in this regard

>DRIVE THE CAR RETARD

One thing I didn't get from that movie was what if he was called Baby because of the size of his dick? Bitch woulda been "wtf I waited 5 years for this shit? i'm going back to the diner".

Always check you can fug the one you're running away with.

>my parents yelled that one time and got in an accident, i better become a total sprectrum-fag and criminal for no reason,now

>For those who have desperately waited for morality to return to movies after Tarantino’s paradigm shift into nihilism, Baby Driver is almost it. But that’s exactly how it pampers.
>Wright’s evocation of cinematic history demonstrates the blinkered moral lookout that once defined the Baby Boomer generation — and now Millennials. The fears and scant hopes we feel today are personified in Baby, a hero on the Asperger’s scale, who shades himself from the world and plugs earbuds into his head, feeding the energy of pop songs into his alienated existence.

>morality
everyone in that movie decrepit soul and it glorifies it

please explain how Baby has a decrepit soul.

is a criminal for even shittier people. no consequences, no change in moral character, he enjoyed what he was doing and still does just doesnt "feel like it anymore". the style/visuals of the movie was great the score, acting, plot, and story sucked

baby driver takes place in atlanta

>no reason

Was forced to be a criminal at threat, he very obviously hated doing it and actively tried to deal as little collateral damage as he could. He didn't change your right but since the start he was on the moral high ground compared to every character. Less of an arc for him more of a struggle/journey. Only enjoyed the driving, didn't enjoy the breaking the law or hurting other people. Idk what you're talking about with the "feel like it anymore" he never wanted to do it and only did it do pay his debt. After Kevin Spacey forcibly brought him back in after his dept was paid is when he started fucking shit up. And you are correct. The movie was about style. Felt like Edgar Write just wanted to fuck with visuals and audio editing when he made this movie. And he did it so well. Kudos to him. Acting was top tier, every actor played their over the top character incredibly well, plot was eh, and the story was decent enough. The film focuses on a man forced into a dark criminal world despite wanting to live an innocent life. Of course most characters will morally corrupt. I guess I'm confused by the original statement cause it seemed like every character was purposefully evil despite Baby.

The reason we like Drive is because he's /one of us/. Also the "virgin vs chad" meme is making fun of both sides. You must be new if you don't realize all of this.

retard means he's slow, is he slow?

I posted this. Sorry I'm drunk.

Trecks

>Trecks
I am literally watching that scene on Youtube rn. Fuck me .

i baby drive

RESPOND TO ME YOU PUSSY I LOVE TALKING ABOUT MOVIES.

This is me btw

GOD DAMMIT SENPAI TALK TO ME!!!!!!!

Tfw didn't connect that Baby's iPods (and glasses) are stolen. I thought he was simply too autistic to use anything but iPods.

>Reddit driver
>chad
fuck off

>goose driver
>literally a cuck in the old sense of the word (wants to raise another man's child)
You know who the third coke is for? The bull of course

no it's for his dog

i mean...you can memetically interpret that as you want but...the thing is that baby driver shit was an abhorrent trivial movie, from an objective pov there's no comparison with Drive, that shit was just cult.

A challenger appears

Baby Driver
>dadrock le movie
Drive
>synthwave kino

True autism kino

>Both taller than me

>Baby Driver is an unofficial prequel to Drive
Someone needs to make a connecting film with the waitress getting killed

>used to be full of life
>had to be pushed to even consider hurting another person
>used to listen to upbeat music that gave him energy and made him feel good
>spent 5 years getting butt raped by niggers
>waitress dies
>moves from east coast to west coast
>doesn't talk much anymore
>listens to cold music that drains his soul and sustains his autism
>has no problem killing kikes

what did hollywood mean by this?

>anti-social loner
>chews on toothpicks
>autistic
>fingerless gloves
>has a Scorpion on back of jacket
>brings up the Scorpion and the Frog fable even when the allegory isn't relevant to what's happening
>in love with flat breasted waitress
>was seriously down to get ultracucked
>didn't fuck her. NOT ONCE.
>Chad
????

>my hands are dirty
>samourai

bravo refn