This movie fucking sucked. Fuck whoever recommended it to me here. Sweet fuck all happens the entire movie

This movie fucking sucked. Fuck whoever recommended it to me here. Sweet fuck all happens the entire movie.

it really is awful

>fuck whoever recommended it to me

it was rlm, wasn't it.

Welcome to the horror genre

Never take horror recs without a pinch of salt.

it was for me. i was a bit spooked when the son had those photos, but that was it.
was the daughter being a huge slut supposed to be the scary part?

Perhaps you would enjoy the Nightmare on Elm Street remake instead. There are constant jump scares and loud noises to keep your attention if atmosphere and good storytelling are too boring for you.

LITERALLY
ONE
SCARE

You know the one

I think we found the guy who recommended it

>Sweet fuck all happens the entire movie.
Lmao brainlet

what the fuck are you even trying to say?

Mungo mungo, smells like dungo

But there are things happening throughout the entire film?

good argument there. There wasn't any atmosphere. It was a fucking mock documentary the ENTIRE FILM. EVERYTHING was interspersed with shots of people talking or voiceovers, how the fuck is that good atmosphere. I don't need loud noises or jump scares but I do like films where things actually happen.

Everyone on teevee loves this movie but everywhere else it is like a 6/10

it's contrarians choice of horror movie, they'll recommend you Noroi: The Curse next

>This movie fucking sucked.
indeed the poughkeepsie tapes is a much better mockumentary tho.

>It's Fucking Nothing: the movie

I hate you all fuckers for recommending this piece of trash

>HURR DURR ITS ACTUALLY HER DEAD BODY

This scares the redditor!

>Never take horror recommendations without a grain of salt
the fuck dude learn to read

Learn to link to the right post faggot

>RLM recommend something
>X is SHIT
>X is Reddit
>X is Shit again

Like clockwork every time

Finally, a backlash thread. I thought I'd been trolled when I finally watched this movie after all the recommendations.

Have to watch it with the right mindset. Like if you used to watch a bunch of REAL GHOST SIGHTING CAUGHT ON SECURITY CAMERA videos and shit as a kid and then watch it by yourself in the dark at night it's good.

I thought it was pretty scary.

the movie stuck with me more afterwards, and gave me exsentital dread..

scary part is seeing a vision of your dead corpse and her ghost was actually in the house