Pitch me your idea for making this into a film

Pitch me your idea for making this into a film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyG0HF2BCRY
youtube.com/watch?v=zPviUYarcyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't

Can't/won't be done with the way Hollywood currently is.

>don't

Here does: Don't

it was garbo, so just do your best hun

First half follows Andrew Ryan and the construction of rapture
Second half follows Jack

Give it to darren aronofsky and tell him to tone up the references to ayn rand.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyG0HF2BCRY

They already made several Batman movies.

idris elba as the little sisters

It would be very wet, complicated, expensive and probably wouldn't turn out well. A video game was the most practical medium to portray this story/setting. A big part of what made Bioshock a detailed and intriguing story was the ability to look around and gather the fine details of the story yourself. A movie would make that difficult

Who needs Hollywood?

youtube.com/watch?v=zPviUYarcyU

nah, it would be better if the first movie is just jack and then the second one can be about what happened before

>following a mute for 70+ minutes
yes

mid tier budget short film about a sculptor being commissioned to make the art deco Andrew Ryan statues scattered throughout Rapture. he would use various plasmids to help his art and eventually go insane. no name actors, no setpieces, simple plot, 90% of the budget would go into making a believable live action Rapture.

He talks at the very beginning of he game.

I feel like Infinite would make a better movie, despite not being a particularly good game.

the life and times of andrew ryan
just 90 minutes of every country on the globe being shits to their fellow man
the climax of the movie is the conception of rapture

yeah it's boring, but so are the games

Would he burn down a forest?

1/3 Ryan 1/3 the fall 1/3 Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson as Jack. Or Riddick guy I don't care.

sure, he planted the seeds after all

they had to find the jewel thied

you get the idea barely talked throughout the game i don't see how that would translate into a movie (and don't pull "but Driver" card on me)

Arguably the things that make it a bad game would probably make a it a moderately successful movie.

>absurdly linear
>lots of showy visuals without too much depth
>masquerades as an intelligent story with the multiverse stuff despite not being complex
>hamfisted political messages

He had been playing with a tangerine the size of a ruby

fpbp
/thread

/thread

They'll just have Gosling put on one of his classic Autist shows.

>Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Just watch A Cure For Wellness.

Verbinski recycled a lot of his production design and concept art for his Bioshock movie into that.

Problem solved.

Also, if you're curious as to why Disney (I think) cancelled it - Verbinski wanted an R rating and to shoot in the U.S.

The studio said he could either shoot in Eastern Europe with an R, or shoot in the U.S. with a PG-13.

Now his career is in the toilet and he'll be directing Star Wars spin offs before long.

If you're bored, there is a bunch of storyboards and concept art from the cancelled movie out there now.

they would base it off infinity because it has super girl-power, racism, lower-class uprising, and time-travel

Is it any good?

Movie about Sander Cohen trying to find the right pianist for his compositions

10 episode HBO mini series.

Just follow the game's plot. It's simple enough to fit into a single movie.