What the hell is wrong with this board's taste?

Why in hell would a grown-ass man watch stupid shit like that netflix soap opera about a teenage girl's suicide or nonsensical CGI-fests about people in spandex capes? Why aren't you watching a healthy diet of Sam Peckinpah or Bob Aldrich films instead of all that infantilized and feminized garbage? Cartoon pickles and spooky clowns? Grow up!

It's like if /lit/ was only reading Twilight and Harry Potter or if Sup Forums was only listening to Rihanna and Justin Bieber. The other media boards take pride in their elitism while you wallow in the most plebeian of pleb shit. You're the shame of this website.

>The other media boards take pride in their elitism while you wallow in the most plebeian of pleb shit. You're the shame of this website.

This.

listen pal I'm just here to shout about Jews and shitpost okay

Go watch IT and Orville, is PURE KINO! xD

You have to go to the letterbox thread user.

No one should be allowed to post on this board unless they actually understand why Orson Welles watched Stagecoach 40x to teach himself the art of filmmaking prior to making Citizen Kane, and point out at least 3 (three) examples of the influence which the former had on the latter.

1. Using film
2. Having a plot
3. Editing film
Checkmate faggot I'm not watching shit

>The other media boards take pride in their elitism while you wallow in the most plebeian of pleb shit. You're the shame of this website.

that's why Sup Forums is the best board, go away group thinking brainlet

Quality OP. Will copypasta.

>I'm not watching shit
Yes, that's rather obvious.

Correct. Sup Forums is one of if not the worst board

indeed, you're really observant user. I can see why you like movies

1.sneed
2.seed
3.formely chuck

resulting in lovecraftian tendencies

When tvs and movies are shit, can you really blame a board dedicated to it becoming shit as well?
If sludge goes in, sludge comes out.

Please make user less of a faggot.

Reminder that this dapper bloke gave Lee Marvin the what-for and sent him packing.

>The other media boards take pride in their elitism while you wallow in the most plebeian of pleb shit.

this is actually the thing that separates Sup Forums from all the other hobby boards

If you can't sleep at night, it's not the coffee it's the bunk.

>assuming assumptions
>derf derf everyone has to have the same taste as me

youre whats wrong with this board

This. We don't pretend to be good since we are already great :^)

>le only old movies are good meme

kindly fuck off

This is fact rn, Sup Forums used to be awesome

But Sup Forums has great taste in cinema.