>>88111119

Comedy gold. Based Jim.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norm_Macdonald_Live
youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He woke up finally,

This is what happens when you get paid millions of dollars to talk with your ass cheeks.

Love it when celebs go insane

why tho

What the fuck happend to Jim Carrey during the 90's and 00's to make him want to distance himself from his own fucking self. Did he get raped or something?!

>dude tetrahedrons
He should read up on absurdism

Jim can't handle that he's unhappy and wants everyone to be unhappy with him.
He's gone insane.

I was with him until the singing. After that it was pure kino.

you guys are fucking hilarious man

but yeah jim carrey was already fucking crazy and then he killed his pregnant girlfriend or something? lost it.
watching that video I felt like killing him for the safety of the tribe

he's preparing for the return of Andy Kaufman

Jim took the DMT pill

He killed his girlfriend through the psychological power of herpes and can't stand the insane guilt so he's pretending to be someone else

He should donate his millions to me if he's so unhappy and nothing matters

he is turning into andy kaufman
he will announce cancer next year, screencap this post

His passion project "I'm Dying Up Here" turned out to be a huge pile of shit and he can't handle it.

>that top comment though

>have fun life making shit loads of money
>notice that once you are rich and famous there really isn't much else to do
>start doing psychedelic drugs
>people you love die
>lose last bit of interest in this plane of existence

yup, he's either gone or pulling a kaufman long con with his mckenna movie

>That person doesn't exist anymore
>nothing I did as the old me matters anymore
>I'm free from my past
Literally the kind of shit people with depersonalization disorders say. Usually happens when they do something horrible or go through trauma like talking your girlfriend into killing herself Usually it's the kind of shit you hear soldiers coming back from war say. "Oh it wasn't me that killed those people, I'm someone else now". Sorry Jim you are who you've always been and no amount of compartmentalizing can change that. He needs to face his demons instead of burying them.

>Shit, ever since I started starring in nothing but shitty movies and I inadvertantly caused my girlfriend to kill herself by giving her an STD my career has started to go downhill. Maybe if I pretend to be Rust from True Detective and skim read some Thomas Ligotti books people will take me seriously!

He's too woke. People need a level of delusion to be healthy and he's broken past it.

He's more enlightened than any human should be, based Jim is gonna be the brightest star to ever burn out.

Sounds like a little late mid life crisis

pendejo

I don't even think he is insane he just dropped the pretense and let his power level show.

Come on Jim it wasn't that bad it was worse

Never even heard of it, is it awful enough that it's worth checking out? or just boring shit.

He's taking the "Times you acted like Rust" meme to a whole new level.

They broke him

it's litterally like I'm hearing Tobias Funke, even the singing part
wtf

Looks like he's turning into Tom Hiddleston.

Is this the black pill?

I hope he pulls a Robin Williams soon.

Too much thinking about this own cock.

Jenny Mcarthy ruined him.

Jim Carrey starring in the Lost Highway remake when?

>his mckenna movie

This is a fucking myth. It was never really happening.

This nigga woke

"somebody stop me"

I wonder if all those STDs are rotting his brain

Why the fuck does he want to make a movei about this?

Jim Carrey has a self insert that is the most pretentious unlikabke character I've ever seen. Lots of forced 70s nostalgia. Really bad Jewish writing and has constant political agenda bullshit in every episode. The first episode has a dying catholic priest have a black kid show him his dick and it never comes up again, shit like that. Also the last episode might as well be the second because nothing changes the entire season. I only watched it because it came on after Twin Peaks.

It's a drama about stand up comedy set in the 70's. My biggest problem with it is the writing. The dialogue feels so forced, fake, and quippy, that marvel movies feel more genuine. Also, literally zero of the characters are likable, relatable, or even tolerable. Despite this, the show insists you feel sorry for the characters when they get themselves into stupid problems. ALSO, while all this is going on, the show can't stop forcing "deep" edgy entry-level philosophy into every fucking conversation. Every character is the emodiment of
>intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor
meme

Looks like he's still talking out his ass

Why do liberals get so obsessed with eastern philosophy? Do they realize western philosophy is basically the same thing?

Wew sounds like the idealized dread you imagine when a series presents itself as a "Comedy -
Drama" gonna avoid this stinkeroo then.

Aparently it was renewed for a second season that will air on 2018, wich is odd since supposedly they had this done since 2016.

He should do a JRE episode, that would be great
>Hey Jamie pullup that Terence Mckenna video about the Self

he didnt go insane, he just looks...normal.

Can imagine it now, he would just sit there not talking for 2 hourse until Joe gets fed up with being ignored and ends the transmission, then Jim Carrey would release a 190 pages document explaining the event, all filler just to explain that Joe invited him based on the merit and popularity of "The Old Jim Carrey" and since he doesn't exist anymore he had no choice but to go there and give him nothing.

>Hey Jaime look up if humans can impregnate chimps

Anybody looking forward to next week's episode of Norm Macdonald Live?

Ready for trainwreckino

>Fucking bull-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norm_Macdonald_Live

>when the MKULTRA reprogramming hits hard

>eastern philosophy
>be one with nature, supress your ego

>western philosophy
>GOD DOESNT EXIST M-MORTY
>U CANNOT KNOW NUTTTIN. LIKE EVER! :/
>WHAT IF, EVERYTHINGS SEX? LOL

yeah right, very same shit.

>GOD DOESNT EXIST M-MORTY
>U CANNOT KNOW NUTTTIN. LIKE EVER! :/
>WHAT IF, EVERYTHINGS SEX? LOL
Fucking brainlet. You have to be american

What is up with Norm getting mentally ill people on his podcast? Jenner, Tyson, now Carrey? Is it all a joke on their behalf?

Did you see his comedians in cars drinking coffee? The guy is unhinged.

Norm is a real jerk

>liberals
>obsessed with eastern

what are you reading lmao, srsly what kinda of newspaper are you actually getting this information??

you know I think Jim Carrey is just trying really hard to be edgy. reminds me of me when I try to be edgy

I'm sorry, the Old Jim can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh...

Because he's dead!

Looks like NormKino is back on the menu lads, seems to be the season finale too according to the number of episodes on the past seasons.

>t. i've never read a philosphy book from wherever and get all my info about them from movies.

So Jim is it true your Nuts?

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

hahAGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Look at his eyes. There is absolutely nothing going on there. He is a zombie at this point. Sad.

>So uh eh you know Jim I uh HEAR YOURE BATSHIT CRAZY

I hate Dolan Drumpf life sucks!!!

so...the media tomorrow tells you Jim Carrey sucked Trump dick and you believe? damn, woke af...

suicide watch protocol activate

45 minute episode incoming

>does acid
>realizes whenever someone says "Jim Carey" they're calling a memetic persona that is more Ace Ventura than the actual man who sweated in a trailer for eleven months to do the movie
Jim just understands that his name became something other than the body he turns over in the morning.

>the old him is gone, meet his replacement

This has to be a how for a film or for the hell of it. Its so in the tradition of the comedians we know he admires.

He is right tho. We don't exist separate from our perceptions of ourselves, and absolutely nothing has any cosmic meaning beyond its factuality in the objective physical sense. Its just sad he is going about saying it in a way that makes normies go crazy.

Either its a ruse to prove he doesn't care and wants to blow most of his public good will to prove it as a gag to show us how insane celebrity is.

Or

He really has lost it and wants to blow all his public good will, proving that celebrity is insane and makes people insane.

cast him as the joker right now

Being a floating tetrahedron would be super comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M

You havent seen nuffin yet m8

You're out of touch. Boomer libs like Eastern philosophy, modern progressives love Islam and hate atheism.

im thinking about it

so did he get in touch with some indian 'guru' or something?

Worse, he got in touch with Moloch

This is what happens when you show your power level to the sheep/goym/lesser mind's.

If I were approached by Jim Carey and he offered his bare naked chest for me to take a hot shit on, then I might have to seriously consider doing it. I am told that when the poop is dangling mere inches from the subjects chest, the heat from the poop begins to sizzle ever so lightly to the nipples and an instant orgasim erupts thru the subjects body and exits out his pee pee hole and the subjects puckered anus I only hope that he zaps me with a famous one liner right before the poop touches his chest hair; like "now there's another shrimp on the bar-bay". Or "smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The season has been weak with the exceptions of Merchant, Letterman and Dana Carvey.

He's losing it.

but how would you pee?

underrated post

Midlife crisis are always hard to watch. He'll be back in about 5 years or even less.

this will be good

yet he's dying his hair???

It was the Old Jim the one that went gray.

>he gets PAID millions of dollars to do this

life's unfair sometimes

>watching Twin Peaks The Return
>have to immediately change the channel right after the credits so I don't have to watch this shit

Carvey episode was by far the best imho.

He hasn't gone insane. He's more in touch with true reality than ever.

Depends when it was filmed. Maybe Jim wasn't insane at the time.

>"...and I'm actually able to communicate in an authentic way"

He says as he spews pretentious pseudo-intellectual nonsense.

While his two lackeys sitting next to him nod in approval. This video is bizarre.