Hey Dad!

>Hey Dad!
*Audience whistles and howls*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP3jksgr_V0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you time and fuck you plastic surgery

>it's a wholesome yet attractive female character wears an uncharacteristically revealing outfit episode

>That one guy in the audience who makes that "Ow" sound.

Buckets.

Something about this...

Don't post it

OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

>wholesome
Nothing about the chick in OP was wholesome

LOOKIN' GOOD

>hoot and hollers

wasnt referencing the show just general american television tropes in the same vein

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I would, but I would also Jennifer Coolidge.

BOGGED

what went wrong

makes me want to look up the cast of Malibu CA and how they fared

I think I need a quick rundown

jesu cristo

>On December 29, 2006, she married comedian/actor Jay Mohr in Los Angeles. The two met on the set of Las Vegas. In December 2008, Mohr petitioned a Los Angeles court to allow him to legally add her last name to his, changing his name to Jon Ferguson Cox Mohr. Cox and Mohr's son was born in 2011.
>On the May 16, 2017 episode of The Adam Carolla Show, Mohr confirmed that he and Cox are "in the middle" of a divorce.
Is this man the pinnacle of a cuck?

they need to do a remake without a tits mcgee

>they need to do a remake without a tits mcgee
How about you remake yourself into a garbage can

youtube.com/watch?v=zP3jksgr_V0

watch this clip without paying attention to the canned laughter. fucking kino!

Still would

ERMAGADDD

Fuck off bro she was perfect

i hate white people

"something", it's called zettai ryouiki,"absolute area"

the line between the top of the stockings and the bottom of the skirt highlights the shape of the thighs.

Ass is for niggers

Ron Perlman

>not Mohr Cox
what a waste

She Tara Reid'd

why is this quality so ass

they just need to keep her as a background character like the first few season and have the show be about a schizophrenic lunatic talking to a stuffed bunny

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

can't argue with that

The show was a MWC rip off (literally, the show was created one of the co-creators of MWC and he hired a bunch of the writers from MWC it got canceled) yet was shockingly decent.

The bunny shit was forced (and got downplayed as the series progressed to the bunny only having a single scene per episode) but the character dynamic was interesting as far as taking the MWC formula and pretty much stripping it of all sentimentality. Making it an even more mean spirited spiritual successor.

>the canned laughter
I don't mind it with a classic show like this. It's totally comfy, actually. Reminds me of a better, more innocent, and yet less pc time. WWWOOOOOHHHHH

DELET