Was this Tarantino's greatest moment?

Was this Tarantino's greatest moment?

youtube.com/watch?v=eL3k5NtBUaI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk
youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1XN_FE5M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea, but it wouldn't be hard for anyone with half a brain to own that hat-wearing thumb

Why did Tarantino steal Kevin Smith's hockey jersey? Wrong Kevin Smith died

That's not the Tyra Banks episode

his bet interview was pretty based

She remind's me of Kyle's mom.

It was unironically a different time. Kill Bill came out in 2003, the country was so much more conservative back then and attacking Tarantino on the grounds of "you're showing kids violence!" was actually tolerable.

3:14

When between this interview and today did Quentin turn into a whining cuck?

The Tyra interview and Django

RIP Tarantino, gone too soon
Tarankino tribute thread?

Nah this episode turned into nightcall or someaaaahh

Nah, he just needs a Hume to his Kant: someone better than him to wake him from his dogmatic slumber.

Although it feels odd to call him "dogmatic" considering what is "dogma" now was once an innovation pioneered by him.

made me think

Tarantino isn't a "whining cuck" because he disagrees with you on something. His mannerisms are still the same. Notice how he talks about empowering women? That's totally in line with what he's still talking about, the same people who care about "feminism" care about BLM.

That ending is absolutely hilarious.

>......... ok thanks Jan.

You can tell everybody at the station fucking hates Jan.

UNO FARTO
N
O

He reminds me of chris chan

No, this was.

youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk

Chris Chan wishes he was so based.

So if I'm reading your post correctly, the "OUR KIDS WILL BECOME SERIAL KILLERS FROM WATCHING VIOLENT MOVIES" crowd is all conservative nutcases?

No, this was youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

>that stupid hat

Every time.

The man is a visionary.

Whose foot is that?

The funniest thing is that you wouldn't even have to adapt his speech into ebonics, you can literally just quote Tarantino.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1XN_FE5M0

I still don't understand why Sup Forums associates the Drumpf meme with Colbert when John Oliver was the one who came up with it.

It's weird because I'd agree with him except the way he presents his message is completely disagreeable.

Yeah, it's kinda like how "we don't want our culture erased" sounds pretty noble but not when it's presented as a bunch of angry white manchildren chanting about Jews.

Yep, or how "let's treat everyone equal" is a great message until it becomes "fuck white people."

What's going on here?

>HHMMMMM

He's putting on a show. Just look at how the parasites click their cameras.

small baby brains

Let's not conflate the ideas of two separate groups just because you're personally offended by an offense against "your guys." The people who encourage equality are not black nationalists, whereas the so-called "white nationalists" who go on and on about white erasure are also the ones spouting anti-Semitism.

Haha, just like Drumpf's small hands. #NotMyPresident

I agree. Tarantino has always been good at writing good black characters.