What the fuck happened with Bradley Cooper? the guy just dissapeared

What the fuck happened with Bradley Cooper? the guy just dissapeared.

we could be so lucky

Now that's a serious case of gay face.

His face is pretty high on the punchable scale.

is that image edited or is his face that lopsided IRL?

He's a massive racist behind the curtains

he's making millions doing the voicework of a comic raccoon.

What did OP mean by this?

heh. he's just a phone call for 20 seconds in Cloverfield Lane

>these shots are looking great Brad but what kinda touch ups are you looking for from the photoshop jockeys?
>just gosling me up, senpai
>hmmm shouldn't be a problem

he was gay in we hot american summer

Watching the hangover again he's pretty shit in that. I liked him in A Team though.

Killed himself after Limitless was unjustifiably canceled. Was replaced by a robot voice.

I saw him in an American airlines commercial a few weeks ago.

He is producing a few projects at the moment. One of them being Hyperion which I'm kinda mad about.

why u mad?
> prob cause they will only do the first book and it will bomb cause its not the whole story

He's mostly been in crap or flops

He's decided to start directing movies. He's currently remaking A Star is Born with Lady Gaga. Good for him, careers tend to last longer behind the camera than in front of it.

Source?

>Italian mother
>Irish father
>born and raised in Philadelphia

If he isn't racist, he's certainly beating the odds.

Nice source, he dated Zoe Saldana

Burnt was so underwhelming

>implying you cant be racist and fuck someone of the race you discriminate

It isn't common and fucking is one thing, being in a relationship for years is another, also still no source

No A-Team sequel :(

I thought it was ok, but the whole "recovering addict" thing has been done to death. It should've just been about him being autistic in the kitchen.

Like a lot of relationships aren't empty voids being held together by sex. Hate-fucking is definitely a thing

More bullshit conjecture, still no source. Sad!

American Sniper happened

Hello Rich Evans

The half of his face with his eye lower looks less gay. Do the experiment by covering half of his face.

He was only in one movie this year and he doesn't even appear in it, last year he was only in one movie and he was a voice cameo in another, the year before as you can see he was in shitty box office failures. OP is right, and you proved him right, idiot.

OP's source: "I imagine him to be racist so he's racist."

Welcome to 2017 y'all.

Limitless is kino. The movie and the series. Jennifer Carpenter is my sex crime in waiting.

So fucking weirdly hot I'm not even joking.

He calls himself Robert Herjevec nowadays

>100% cardiobunny
This bitch could fuck your dick for hours. Filling her flat little tummy with cum would be an absolute pleasure.

It takes a skilled racist to be around hollywood for more than 30 seconds without being disgusted

>tfw you will never have quasi-incest with Dexter-Jennifer Carpenter