Ally suffers from several phobias which intensify after learning that Donald Trump has won the 2016 U.S...

>Ally suffers from several phobias which intensify after learning that Donald Trump has won the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Her psychologist, Dr. Rudy Vincent, recommends a medicine to calm her phobia-induced anxiety. Trump-lookalikes soon start to stalk Ally.
>Meanwhile, Kai and Winter are two siblings who make a mysterious pact after Trump becomes president.
AHAHAH you can't make this shit up

This season is legitimately great. It makes fun of both sides equally.

>main character is a liberal who is afraid of everything and begins to learn that she needs to overcome her fears in order to protect those who are important to her.
>gets a gun to protect herself despite previously being anti-gun
>most recent episode makes fun of professional protestors as being zombies incapable of reason who accuse people of being racists before they know the full story.
>there's some weird chemical truck patrolling the neighborhood at night with people in hazmat suits spraying people's lawns with mysterious chemicals so she starts to go full Alex Jones.

i love when they make fun of both sides

And you radical centrists are worse than both

here ya go, son

They arent angry, someone else is...

They're not the ones going fucking insane over stupid shit though. You just hate them because they won't join your side and parrot your opinions.

>gets a gun to protect herself despite previously being anti-gun
and accidently shoots the illegal immigrant she was defending when he comes to her door during a blackout

radical centrists? god, you're pathetic, stop being a extremist! join the good side user! before its too late! join no sides!

They clearly stated the guy was born in San Diego. He was Chicano but not an immigrant

this. conservatives are getting the same disease as extreme-liberals, and morphing into extreme-conservatives, not a surprise at all, just humanity following his course...

The pendulum swings hard.

exactly

>you literally have to be part of the political dichotomy!
>how else am I going to mindlessly fling shit at you for disagreeing with me if I can't necessarily rely on a series of tired generalisations about what people on either side of the political dichotomy are like?
>I'd have to fucking think, or something else disgusting like that
>judging issues based on their individuals merits? yeah, no thanks. I'd rather just blindly follow the opinion of a pundit
>I literally have never once made the effort to do any research of my own on the validity of the opinions of these pundits
>I have no ability to question my own beliefs
>I participate in echochamber culture
>I literally treat my political stance the same way I do my favourite sports team (it doesn't matter if they're doing badly, I'll stick with them anyway!)
>I am smart
>I deserve to vote

oh yeah.

>tfw everybody can be an american

is that rocket man

it always sounds good but everytime I watch it it's not as funny as it sounds

>oh okay she bought a gun
>haha I guess

You have to be an adult who understands things like dramatic irony to appreciate it, most likely.

no, I get it. She's a hypocrite. It's the same joke you see in sitcoms all the time where a character loudly claims he'll never do that sort of thing and then it immediately cuts to him doing the exact thing he swore he wouldn't.

it's just not funny.

>I read a greentext summary so I get it.

lol

hey mister I agree with you completely

>radical
Unless you're talking high school algebra, there's nothing radical going on here. You're just butthurt.

no i don't

haha i changed my mind

give me an oscar-emmy

So what will be the plot twist?

>not being trans moon

GET OUT OF HERE CISSIE

Alison Pill is CUUUUTE!

That's nice I guess. I still won't watch it.

Is Ally /ourgirl/?

>you can't make this shit up
But they literally did