"Whaddya mean I'm too old to play a teenage love interest in a movie? I don't look a day over 21!"

"Whaddya mean I'm too old to play a teenage love interest in a movie? I don't look a day over 21!"

the fuck is going on with those earrings

she is one of those women who was born with grandma face

She'll be a cute grandms though

Lowest cheekbones I have ever seen on a human being

she wont ever have the gift of being a grandma. she fell for the fame game and she is still racing for it

>glassy eyes
>huge circles under eyes that would be clear as day if it weren't for mountains of makeup
>crow feet
>sagging cheeks
>very deep and distinct cheek lines
>somewhat wrinkly neck
>red around eyes (not a huge deal but notable)
>thin lips
>sun damage
>moles

How does this happen to someone who has jake fucking gyllenhaal as a brother?

she wants to masturbate on live tv, doesn't that prove she's young at heart?

oh hi /celeb/

Poor genetics. :-D

>she wont ever have the gift of being a grandma
She has two daughters. I don't see why she wouldn't.

and girl that grandma lipstick and earrings are NOT your friends

Or the grandma haircut.

¿

Her eyes have Ackermann geometry.

I mean, a little too much of that 1950s housewife vibe there.

>CTRL+F
>quadinaros
>0 results
The fuck Sup Forums?

Her tits are disgusting. I feel bad for her husband having to see them every day.

lyl

>39
God damn Amerifag women age like shit. Must be all the injun that tainted their blood.

is that monica?
HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGH

why are people so mean to maggie? she seems like a lovely woman and she's a good actress

she should play jake's mom

>Amerifag women
>Must be all the injun that tainted their blood
GUESS AGAIN

Her body is ok if you ignore her tits.

WOW YOU'RE UGLY

>Born in U.S.A.
>literally only going back one generation
She's a straight up Nava-HOE

She's only two years older than him.

Damn, a lot of Yuropoor genes

Would you fuck her for $30?

She and Jake look exactly like their parents. Problem for her is that it's not a combination of both, she looks just like her mother and nothing like her Dad who's a handsome chap.

I'd fuck her final form.

This is from the 1987 flick Blood Diner, nice example of 80s kino.

>webm not posted yet

>so mean to maggie?

being she should not be getting cast as a hot chick while looking plain as hell. If her roles were acting based only then no one would be bitching. Some random hard core nun on say Handmaiden's Tale where she beats other girls into doing what they are told etc. That's fine. Yet no, she gets cast in a batman film to be the woman so alluring that powerful men pine and fight for her. She's the same age as Jessica Chastain but at least Jessica looks pretty.

>ashkenazi jewish
>nazi

lmao wtf?

>meanwhile 50 years old

It's her cheeks. They're sunken and make her look older than she is.

>meanwhile 52 years old

Winona Shoplifter is 45, she's not that old.

>meanwhile 52 botox shots later

$30 in 1972 would be $175 so no.

>I can pull it off! I'm still pretty!

>meanwhile the same age as maggie

She does however play mom characters and whatnot now, not the same kind of characters she played in the 90s.

he has a small dick, they deserve each other

>Only 39

>grown men sitting around discussing how old or not old celebrities look compared to each other
bunch of women is what you are

You are one ugly looking creature Maggie, fuck off.

Is it me or was it more acceptable back then to actually cast teenagers in teenagers' roles? While now they are all in their early 20s it seems?

Christina Applegate was 15 when MwC premiered. Didn't stop them from portraying her as a relentless slut wearing slutty clothes with the studio audience hooting and hollering.

Is it because it has become unacceptable to imply a 17 year old could be attractive or sexually active, or just greed because you have to abide by child labor laws?

Not true. Back then even in Twin Peaks mid 20 year olds played teenagers. The actress who plays Laura was 25, and the guy who played Bobby was 25 and they're both supposed to be like 17.

Queen of Milfs coming through

Never saw the original 90210? One of the actresses was like 30 or something and she played a teen. This sort of shit has been happening since the advent of cinema and tv

Yeah...the Simpsons made fun of 90210 for using 30-something actors to play teenagers.

found the kike

>Jake Gyllenhaal is a Jew
I could not have received worse news.

They were raised in some weird Scandinavian cult religion.

From looking at various pictures of Maggie, it seems that she doesn't like wearing a bra. That could contribute to having out-of-shape tits.

me on the left

That's a myth perpetrated by the bra industry.
Wearing a bra does nothing to prevent sagging later in life.

Was not it mostly dietary that is to say you sag more if you don't get enough protein?

>constantly mocked by Sup Forums
>she'll always be my Secretaryfu
fuck all 'yall

Is that a real quote or is this just OP moving goalposts?

I think it was a jibe about how she claimed she was considered too old at 37 to play the love interest of an (unnamed) 55 year old actor.

So this is the power of movie magic

>2007
Funny, I don't remember hair buns being a thing then, only since about 2011.

what if she plays the female Joker? will it be kino?

Kurt Russell had a pretty good comment on the "plight of aging actresses in Hollywood." They asked him if he felt bad that there's no roles for aging women in Hollywood. He said something to the effect of, "Yes there are, they just don't want them. They always want to play the young ingenue forever. They want roles intended for 20 year old women well into their 50s. If they'd were willing to consider playing middle aged women, they'd be getting roles...."

Maggie got hit by age hard. I mean, lets be real for a second. She looks 50 and she's only 39. But if they need a role for a mother or something, she could surely get it.... she's just not gonna be a young "eye candy" lead anymore, even when she was young you had to seriously suspend disbelief to see her in such roles.

Russell Crowe said that you dingus

It's amazing that the exact same genepool spawned Jake, legit one of the handsomest men alive, and that troll woman who looks 20 years older than she is.

I actually thought Maggie was pretty decent back in the Donnie Darko/Secretary days. She seemed like a quirky art school girl. Maybe not conventionally attractive, but she had a lot of non conventional charm.

She's always looked older than she was. This pic is from back ten years ago, when she would have been about 29, but she looks mid-30s or so.

I'm just glad you guys spelled Russell right for once.

Older characters can be great too. Look at the movies/tv series of Judi Dench or Helen Mirren. Fuck, they can play badass old ladies and it looks more realistic than the stick thin ninja flipping stronk young womyn.

Talk about bad skin.

She looks like a woman who's seen some seriously hard years. Like major depression, alcoholism, severe drug abuse, and had an extremely rough home her entire life. She has the prematurely aged sad face of a woman who's lived through major drama and seen some shit.....

But the problem is you know *that's not how her life went*. She had it as easy as a female adult could possibly have it. Millionaire celebrity. No history of domestic violence at home. An established name in Hollywood so she can work when she wants (likely taking what a person makes their entire life for just a single film).

She has no valid excuse for looking that old. And I'd want to say it's just her genes but Jake looks 10-15 years younger than he is.

They didn't have the guts to tell her that she's just too ugly.
She could still be a fine witch or something like that.

Well hello beautiful

>She has no valid excuse for looking that old.
Maybe spending too much time in the sun? IDK.

She looks like a knockoff Kirsten Dunst here

Mags is like an older-looking, uglier, talentless Ashley Judd.

Fuck, Ashley is so underated but she made character studies acting Kinos. Helen is probably the best movie about clinical depression I have ever seen.

I'm pretty sure the script was written to be a love story between a middle aged man and a young beautiful woman (common in Hollywood). The problem with Maggie is that she looked the same age as the 55 year old man.

It's not JUST her age, though 39 is frequently too old for the "young female lead" parts, it's also the fact that she legit looks 20 years older.

But I'm at least happy that she's aging gracefully and not resorting to becoming a plastic surgery ghoul, which never helps, it only compounds the problem.

>Complains about not being casted anymore due to being too old and people only want to see sex
>Plays a prostitute

Anyone have a pic of her blown out deflated grandma tits. Her body looks as old as everything else. Granted she never really looked amazing but at least back in the Secretary days she was passably hot.

They're literally the worst part of the show. I'd don't look at them and say you did.

Sherrybaby. Try that one (although it was 11 years ago and she was much younger there).

>age 39

She takes it off a lot (not to mention that she seems to never wear a bra) so there's no shortage of pics of her milk duds. In Secretary, she's fully nude.

Like I said, I feel bad at her husband having to look at and have sex with that body/tits every night.

At least she was smart and popped out kids while still looking acceptable, imagine if she'd waited till well over 35 like most actresses.

if she had botox it'd be extremely noticeable and i dont see it

Ugghh, I never liked that term "popped out kids". It always sounds...gross. I always just say "had kids".

When I think jewish, I think American.

>Ugghh, I never liked that term "popped out kids"
that's pretty much what happens though, you should hear how wet and nasty it is too

Did she get all the inferior recessive genes while her brother got all the superior genes?

>73 years old

>imagine if she'd waited till well over 35 like most actresses
Meryl Streep had all of hers at a "normal" age (ok her last was when she was 41) and she's been married to the same guy for almost 40 years.