Donate to us on Patreon

>Donate to us on Patreon
>Donate to us because we're in a lawsuit
>Turn adblock off when you watch our videos (wtf?)
>Now we're doing podcast (aka sitting in chairs and having a conversation), donate on twitch and we're show your name on screen
>Buy our merch
Jesus Christ. I don't hate people for making money off their personas online, but this fucker goes extra mile in being a sleazy kike and doing all cheap tricks in the book to get free cash.

The closest analogy I can think of is some popular brand for kids like Teletubbies, that becomes so greedy that executives make their own gum, shampoo, toys, shirts, books, you name it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxHilNze010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who?

niggerfaggot

youtube.com/watch?v=GxHilNze010

>>Turn adblock off when you watch our videos (wtf?)

Only entitled children have a problem doing this.

OH OOOHHHH NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw normalfags are constantly trying to "get me into" this cunt

Blame youtube. They've now made it impossible for comedians to make money doing humor that isn't G-rated.

Either Ethan begs for money or he's back to doing reaction videos.

Or people who don't want to watch commercials?

Why do you hate capitalism you stupid communist cunt. Every YouTuber does that shit.

He admits he is drunk though.

>tfw no Pokemon Master gf

They are the most based production company around H3H3 is literally LITERALLY the new Criterion.

Thanks for proving my point.

JUST

LOL! Who says jews stopped being funny more than a decade ago? Not me!

what is she wearing?

>>>reddit
And dont you fucking dare to comeback motherfucker

What exactly is H3H3 now?
Last I saw H3H3 was just some reaction channel.
Now it's some kind of media empire?

He's just making money, blame people giving or donating money that started this whole trend if you want

You're welcome I guess. Enjoy commercials while I don't.

>her
>she

he seems like a nice guy from what I've seen but how the fuck is he famous?
he's not that funny, his videos aren't that great and his wife barely speaks English

You can't even tell. Most nu-youtubers are persona-centered corporations now, with literal staff of people managins editing, podcasting and shit like that.

They were absorved by Netflix and aside from still mantaining the IP of their brand with free web videos they also scout talent for Netflix Original programming.

Let this be a lesson about ((("based Jews")))

Give him a break, hes Jewish

He got overconfident and went full-jew on pewdiepie only to get btfo by his own audience.

Then he responded by being butthurt and having his friends jerk him off on a podcast.

>all those thirsty fans who pretend this is attractive

now that they won the lawsuit, will they refund people?

>become the most beloved Youtubers after their lawsuit
>pissed it all away within a few weeks from the whole Pewdiepie drama and now over half their fanbase hates them

how was the backlash?

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not.

I keep reading this but i can't understand what he did that was that bad with the PDP situation?

Because when the internet is your job, you have to pull out all the stops to scrape up every dime you can. That's a big reason most people haven't quit their day jobs to become Youtubers - it's not a very good idea.

Well, he went on a 20 minute talk about a subject that had already been resolved about how disappointed he is and went on virtue signalling despite saying "nigger faggot" several times over when idubbbz was on his show.

He also had a random black guy come on the show to react to it which almost seemed satirical.

GIVE ME 5 DOLLARS

>when the internet is your job, you have to pull out all the stops to scrape up every dime you can
That's a huge sophism. Most faggots make it their "job" before they'even sure it'll pay and whine about how life's unfair.

It's not mean to be facetious.

So??? it was a sensible way to handle the situation it all was as Ethan explained mostly unilateral to the PDP incident as in the fact that they alrady had it planned with anticipation to an event like this just needed something to trigger the proper contextual setting to dish out the lesson.

Well shit, hell of a way from their milktoast reaction videos.

He has the goofs

Look it up, it was on reaction of that Filthy Frank dude getting hired as a talent manager on HULU, people keep spreading the notion that pairing "the new media" with "e-celebs" is the winning formula of the future.

He basically said that if you say nigger, it came from somewhere and you're probably a racist. Then it came out a day earlier he had said niggerfaggot like 10x on his podcast. When called out on it he said it was different, because reasons.

Right, but in h3h3's case he has "made it" (although what "making it" on Youtube constitutes is still pretty vague). If millions of people are watching your stuff, you should at least be doing better than minimum wage. Granted, I'm sure he's doing well enough for himself, but there's no reason he shouldn't capitalize as much as possible - especially considering the fickle nature of internet fame. Even former giants like the Epic Meal Time guys are shadows of their former selves.

People change, especially when money's involved

Or people who don't want to be tracked

Felix isn't even American, he can say nigger all he wants

Seems he's the same as ever. Just surprised at the degree of success.

at least ethan has health care

>expecting any less from a jew
Come on man. As soon as he said he was jewish, you should have been on alert.

Except most, if not all, e-celebs are fucked in the head, this is a bad idea. Especially since none of them have managerial or marketing skills and more or less relied on pandering to specific audiences to get famous.
>letting joji be talent manager
Oh yeah, like how Michael Jordan or Gretzky were AMAZING business talents, right?

The only people who can legally say nigger are dark-skins.
"If their skin is dark, they can make the remark"

See I keep hearing people talk about this guy, but I don't know what he does on youtube or why people know who he is. Who the fuck cares?

>lesson
trying to be PBS? gtfo ethan your show vids were mildly fun then you saw some money and think that anyone gives a shit about a fucking talk show bc of you. you are completely fucking up by trying to go to the old model of talk show AND you sellout hardcore with the "im so outraged" agenda

The cynical approach to their "fans" where they are open and honest about youtube being work and they need to make money is quite brilliant.

You have to admit that atleast.

His video on the digital blackface BBC video wasn't even that bad then he goes and acts like a massive faggot on his podcast, see

Ungrateful child, after all Ethan and Hila have done for you and this is how you repay them? turning your back on them when they need you? they werer there for you, will you be there for them?

There's no chance in hell any of you are over 18.

They're still maintain this facade of "Muh fans tip the beanie lmao", not full blown "pay me for joking" attitude.

Papa bless!

Even during the iDubbbz podcast, Ian himself was like “okay, you can stop saying that now. You’re getting a little carried away.”

i bought his merch, am i too far gone reddit?

Getting real sick of hearing how youtube and twitch are totally real jobs.

>Look guys I edited a 10 minute video and it took me 18 hours, I work soooo hard.

>I Steamed a videogame for 10 hours, wow I work reeeeallly hard guys.

It's like they're all insecure, and they need to constantly point out how hard they work.

you sound super jealous

Okay wagecuck, jealous much?

>The absolute state of tv

back to r9k virgin

The only people who say that editing isn't a pain in the fucking ass are people who have never edited anything.

Can't really blame them for milking the money.

Youtube probably doesn't bring in the cash for them that it used to, considering their videos are "controversial".

>relentlessly ugly unable to sell anything
>relentlessly jelly of people who relentlessly can relentlessly sell merch

It was pretty ridiculous that he tried to explain it like he was just referencing what Idubbbz does when he was going on for several minutes "niggerfaggot niggerfaggot haha goddamn it feels good saying that niggerfaggot niggerfaggot"

Relent!

The sensible way of "handling the situation" was to leave it as it was already over. But Ethan has grown greedy and careless so he decided to make a full length podcast on the subject.

Not only that but he used the podcast as a platform to virtue signal to his fans and hold some kind of moral superiority over Felix because he called someone a "nigger". A few months back he was casually saying "nigger faggot" with Idubbz and when he was called out on this hypocrisy he decided to dig himself even deeper yet and not take responsibility and rather claim the context in which he used the word "nigger" was somehow more justified than Felix.

Then, after realizing his fans were still not siding with him and blindly following him for the first time ever, he decided to do yet another show with his friends talking about the backlash. In it, he demonizes everyone that disagrees with him while his friends jerk him off about how he did nothing wrong.

And in that moment, Ethan became worse than the people he makes videos on.

>there are 'people' over 18 that cares about this shit
Guys ffs get a life even been a weaboo neet is better

Why are you in this thread then?

hi, user.
*waves at you relentlessly*

He was so fucking salty over these retarded Elsa/Spiderman videos for kids which make fuckton of money to it's creators

>The sensible way of "handling the situation" was to leave it as it was already over. But Ethan has grown greedy and careless so he decided to make a full length podcast on the subject.
Hilariously uninformed statement, Ethan had not yet provided guidance so the situation was far from over.

>Not only that but he used the podcast as a platform to virtue signal to his fans and hold some kind of moral superiority over Felix because he called someone a "nigger". A few months back he was casually saying "nigger faggot" with Idubbz and when he was called out on this hypocrisy he decided to dig himself even deeper yet and not take responsibility and rather claim the context in which he used the word "nigger" was somehow more justified than Felix.
Rewatch it again? hell rewatch it as many times as you need to fully comprehend it Ethan told you how to process it properly, idiot.

>Then, after realizing his fans were still not siding with him and blindly following him for the first time ever, he decided to do yet another show with his friends talking about the backlash. In it, he demonizes everyone that disagrees with him while his friends jerk him off about how he did nothing wrong.
Those "fans" like you yourself were only haters, he prsented the facts properly and after that whoever was still ont eh other side of the argument are just looking for reasons to try to build papa down.

>And in that moment, Ethan became worse than the people he makes videos on.
>Just fuck you, H3H3 is still the only and most important virtous chanel left on YT.

If I was really drunk that would be solid 6/10

>there are people that watch youtube channels

t. guy in a Sup Forums thread about youtube channels even though he doesn't like youtube channels telling other people to get a life

Really made me think.

>donating money
>donating money to cucks on the internet
lmao