This is objectively bad. Why can't I stop watching?

This is objectively bad. Why can't I stop watching?

Because it's comfy fun with a good cast and doesn't take itself too seriously.

same here

You have objectively bad taste.

It is his accent, satan+his shrink and general comfy

because it is subjectively good/fun

Also his suits. He looks really good.

His goddam tooth whistle drives me nuts

The start was really interesting and then it became a fucking crime-mystery bullshit. Has anyone looked into the second season? Does it get better? I doubt it but maybe they changed the shit

Do they not go into the god/angel mythology anymore?

Same thing except tricia helfer from bsg plays their mother who escaped from hell. Her, luci and the gang go through a whirlwind with but it all ends somewhat happy when they send her outside of creation so she can start anew. Also lucu gets his wings back in the finale.

>Also lucu gets his wings back in the finale.
That should be a lead up to something good. More mythological stuff and less crime scene.

Doubtful. All the mythology takes a backseat to the case of the week. The only positive is the continuity which is pretty great. Worth watching unless they go the supernatural route and pander

Is it true the female lead is a lesbian in real life?
Does she do lewd scenes in the show?

Dunno and nope.

Dropped

it's campy fun with some genuine good episodes, continuity and writing

the one with God was great

The tech actress is literal show cancer. Anything she is cast in is canned before its time

>That should be a lead up to something good. More mythological stuff and less crime scene.
it's not the point of the series at all, the mythological stuff is just for flavor, every episode is just about psychoanalyzing Lucifer and his dynamic with the other characters through the case they are investigating, and it's really blatant about it, there's no subtlety

And at the end of the episode/arc everything remains exactly the same to keep the character dynamics and avoid having to think of something new

i like it and it's comfy to watch, but if you expect something else you are going to be disappointed

If i didnt already have a
a waifu it would be maz.

who is it

dropped it at some episode in S02, also the main girl looks like a superior version of Margot Robbie

Tricia Helfer. Lucis mom

that subplot didn't go anywhere but she was so perfectly cast for it

Came here to post this, so fpbp

I watch it with my mom and sister. They love it so I've kinda got into it now.

Isn't this how it happened to all of us? I don't think a straight male would watch this for any other reason

I stopped halfway through the pilot episode. Get some discipline, user.

he drive a beautiful car

I was lying. They watch it and I fucking despite it and you.