New Brick & Mortor today

Do you think they'll finally get it over with and just FUCK already?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/97680161
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they can't fuck, they're father and daughter!

Game of Thrones is normalizing incest.

In modern times when any and every unwaned pregnancy is fully avoidable, there is literally no reason not to practice incest

what if your sister isn't hot

Rick and Morty are normalizing degeneracy and nihilism

>fucking glasses morty

*buuuurrrrrrrpp uuhhghh*
>You know, Morty, it's impossible for the Nazis to have killed that many people in such a short period of time, and even if they did, they wouldn't use gas chambers. That's a completely stupid idea. They'd just shoot them in the head.

mate...

This is what happens when you only have 1 child.

I actually have 3 sibling :^)

Probably already has. He wipes memories.

>>>/reddit/

tfw no sister to fug

Even Rick isn't into incest. That's what blew their cover in the dream episode.

Its a fucking whacky comedy show made specifically to make people laugh at how silly it is.

Its not trying to teach you life lessons, its trying to make you laugh at it.

PICKLE RICK!

now there's the real normalization of degeneracy and nihilism

>It's a Beth episode

And when you're adopted like me you may be without even knowing it! Good thing I'm not attracted to chubby Irish looking girls...oh wait, I am.

>normalfags are already ok with incest because muh game of thrones
>now this
>soon pedophilia acceptance
west is dead

Would you fuck your mom?

what's that between his legs, is that the pickle dick?

the pickle rick dick?

vimeo.com/97680161

The fact that you want to practice incest isn't even half as bad as the fact that your willing to abort a shit load of babies to achieve it.

I could swear I've seem someone make this exact same argument on this site.

>they should fuck, they're father and daughter!
fixed

you continue to think that meanwhile there's many normies who genuinely think this show has some deep meaning and has taught then some lessons of the soul

You would think more would have clued into it after they tried to come up with a million different elaborate theories and then it turns out it was all mulan sauce and shit.

MORTY *BRAAAAAAP*, TONIGHT WE WILL MAKE IT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF REDDIT, YOU LITTLE TURD

reminder that MC-rick and MC-beth aren't from the same universe. So it isn't incest. He'll, MC-rick has relocated multiple times.

>people on Sup Forums have a problem with dead babies

... why am I even still here, holy shit. This place has become so normie and safe it might as well just be facebook.

This fucking image lol