I got an 8:30 reservation at Dorsia

I got an 8:30 reservation at Dorsia

Nobody goes there anymore

Thread off to a good start

Trips on a sunday morning? How'd he swing that?

Impressive.

Yeah and you fucked it up.

Very nice.

That's very nice, Bateman, but that's nothing.

Look at these.

NO
CAN
DUBS

dubs?

Paul, squash!

I had a job interview the other day a they asked me if I was a movie character who would I be? Without thinking or skipping a beat I said Patrick Bateman. I'm not getting this job am I?

not if you check these doubles

Sad!

looks like you're not getting any digits either.
What a loser!

Try harder

Dubs?
Get them on my post, i'll call ittin.

You think the dubs are your ally?

Look at the subtle 3's in this. The tasteful thickness of the trips. My god, he even has a bateman pic.

Impressive. Very nice.

Impressive!

Do American Psycho and the Nolan films take place in the same universe?

Call me.

no

maybe

my digits confirm

Is it possible to learn this power?

who was Urchin Seviche and why did Paul Allen want to see him at Dorsia? was this ever explained in the book?

Very nice thread here

it is a gift from the gods

Also, what was his mother's maiden name? I hope the book addressed this.

giv dubs

based giv poster

WITNESS ME

even the based giv poster cannot guarantee dubs, what has this world come to?

What's Sup Forums's take on what was and wasn't real in this movie? The director said that Bateman is a murderer, but she was unclear as to what was and wasn't real. My take on it is that if you look at the crimes he committed, the more easy they are to get away with, the more likely they were to have actually happened, so the murdering prostitutes and homeless people parts were probably real, killing cops and his coworkers was more likely a product of his violent imagination.

The spooky thing about this movie is that, if Bateman is so unrecognizable from anyone else that he works with, it opens up the possibility that his other coworkers are getting up to similar mischief in their off-hours.

very cool dubs bateman, but that's nothing

I think he definitely murdered Paul Allen, and this is more clear in the book by how drawn out and graphic it is.

The great debate

Patrick Buneman

Bottom card is tacky as shit.

So then when he talks to his lawyer, that was just his lawyer mistaking Paul Allen for someone else? I'm not saying your wrong, it just seems like, given the lack of consequences that he faces, that that would be a tougher crime to get away with. The cops aren't going to overlook the murder of a guy like Paul Allen, and at Texarkana restaurant could place Bateman with Paul Allen the night he went missing.

Paul Allen easily
he has the best typeface, smooth finish, and most pleasing colour
bateman's lettering is too shiny and his card is too white
I'd say him or Bryce have the worst card's they just look cheap and shitty in comparison

>So then when he talks to his lawyer, that was just his lawyer mistaking Paul Allen for someone else?
yes. Just like how Paul Allen thought Bateman was Halberstram, the lawyer mistook someone else as Paul Allen in London. Also I believe it's mentioned that Bateman had an alibi, the other VPs were out partying and said that Bateman was out with them while he was actually murdering Paul.

He's handling the Dubs account.

Paul Allen has the best card. It's professional, easy to read, not too fancy while still retaining its elegance. The bottom one is tacky as hell. Top right and middle left aren't great either. Bateman has the second best card.

I figured the thing with his lawyer was to just enforce the idea that none of the characters have any identity, since Patrick himself is confused with other people the entire book/film. but I think just the fact that he goes so into detail with his murder of Paul Allen, and that this murder is the only one he specifically single out, means it was probably real.

check my 9

Why do they all have the same phone number and telex ?
Also order is Allen, Bryce, Bateman/Patten, Luis .

a joke, referencing the fact they are virtually the same shallow person

bugs... easy on the carrots there

So what is that Yale thing?

Yale thing?

Yale thing

Kek speaks.

Lets see Paul Allen's dubs

GOODBYE
FUCKHEADS

Impressive

Impressive. Very nice...

Dubs?