"Gal Gadot is pur......"

"Gal Gadot is pur......"

RICED

Shalomed

Chiwetel Ejiofor can do better than that, come on son.

reminder that arabs can't get blacked

Has anyone actually seen this movie? Does she kiss him or anything? I dont wanna have to delete my gal folder ):

Why is Hollywood trying to cuck us with these short, ugly, fruit shaped niggers? I could atleast get it if they kept using Idris Elba type niggers but its always fat ugly baboons

She's his ex and they fuck.

Her Israeli friends won't like this.

is the sex shown? or just implied fuck man ;_;

>Ejiofor is ten times the actor elba is
>implying he even looks fat there
Shut the fuck up, retard.

BLACK MALE

>jews
>pure

Jews are the children of the devil

GOYED
>GOYED

Actresses are not responsible for the casting choices that are made by the producers, or for the relationships they have on whatever fictional story they ACT on.
However, thinking the new golden girl of Hollywood, an Israeli former model, sitting right in the middle of the shitstorm is pure is kekable.

>SHES STILL PURE SHES ONLY SELLING HERSELF FOR MONEY

Is anyone gonna post the fucking fucking scene or am I gonna have to go limp dicked

C U C K

based Gal

I haven't seen this so I don't have the context but in what way is a white woman merely having sex with a black man cuckolding?

white women are for white men, period. cuck.

You memeing faggots really didn't read the second sentence in my previous post did you?
This is why the world is fucked

DCucks BTFO when Wonder Woman gets Marvel pipe laid down on her

I like this. All Jewish women should marry and have children with african men!

And I'm a Jewish guy btw!

>White Women
Ha, you're a funny guy user

>Jews
>White
lmao

she's a jew so this doesn't bother me

>"what the fuck am i doing in this dumb fucking movie"

she's not white so why does it matter

>implying I don't dream of her locking up my tiny goy dick and fucking whoever see wants then coming home and telling me how much better they are than me while I worship her feet

Doctor Strange was solid.

Are you shitting me? She's a kike.

yeah a solid turd

Nope

>Gal Gadot is pure

Said no one ever
She has fucked every single one of her co-stars, male or female

DELETE THIS

omg she's so qt :3

will you protect her smile ?

Cmon man its sunday

same
i would give anything for that life ;_;

Gal Gadot has such beautiful feet. They're just incredibly enticing and sexual.

Regal, elegant feet. I wish I could be underneath them as she walks around all day.

I would do literally whatever she wants

I wish my face could be one of the insoles of her shoe for a day. And the insole in the other shoe can have the senses of my cock and balls.

But user! What if she goes for a run ?! Or it's really hot outside and her feet get really sweaty ?!

I exist to get stomped by divine soles. I'd receive her stomps as acts of love.

It's not even implied and she treats him like shit. It's like she only valued him for his BBC

you mean they dont even kiss or anything ?!

>Jew women
>Pure

With a driving asian. Brave woman

Nope

YES THANK YOU SO MUCH

O H Y E A H

Imagine her full weight being transferred into your face through the sole of her foot

imagine gal walking through a hot city all day, he feet getting sweaty and smelly. imagine her getting home and kicking off her shoes, putting her feet directly into your mouth to worship and clean !

I'm imagining it right now

fug those thighs are pure sex. I want to worship my way all the way up her perfect goddess legs starting with a long sucking session with her toes

>fat black manlet with huge head
kekekekekek

He's 5'10" that's above average height. Manlet doesn't start until under 5'8"

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH
>t. 5'9

White women getting blacked left and right. Sorry white boys.

only if she circumsizes me with it first

I don't think any black guy would willingly fuck Gal Gadot, her ass is way too small

Only in movies, nigger, in reality, you'll only see creepy filthy stacies racemixing, you can keep 'em.

this
go outside more

Gal Gadot must sweat estrogen. No other woman has be fantasizing about her stomps. She's managed to turn barefoot facestomps into an act of love making that consumes my entire mind. I want to give myself to her feet.

she's a kike, we don't care

I think she has a cute butt :3

on my face now!

THIS

Where is it?

>swn squat like that over your face
;_;

don't be a nigger. it's a cute