How would you make a school trailer?

I-i totally didn't make a bad decision and volunteer for something i didn't want any part in and now asking for advices on a Korean fashion blog.

I have a drone, couple iPhones and an overall thing in my head but if you have any good and cheap ideas I may or may not use them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5boNqPH9vv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You must be 18+ to post here

If you are 18+ and still in this place then you're a lost cause, I'm 18+.

It depends on what mood you're going for. Figure out all the good things about your school and think about how you're gonna translate that to film.
Maybe start with an open-ended narrated question that you'll use the video to answer. Like "what makes us the best?" or "why are we [school mascot]?".

>ear shattering fart noise

i'm thinking something like a video clip, 3-4 minutes long, i can use narrator only in the intro maybe

just have your drone fly with constant speed by happy attractive students doing sports, studying, having fun
and zoom in slowly on a passionate attractive teacher teaching passionaely
and colour correct everything to have that sunny paradise real estate promotion picture look

and speak about bullshit like community and learning, with that facebook buzzfeed attention grabbing text over the entire screen

Tie a can of spray paint to the drone and write 'Fuck school!' acros the top of the building. Or climb on the roof and do it. Teachers are dickheads.

This pretty much

Film attractive people having fun, or accessible friendly looking folk having fun or working diligently. Make sure everyone is smiling, if they're not smiling you cut them the fuck out.

But that's just too fucking cliche, I want to do something different.

then come up with something different you little shit if you wanna be different

how about a four minute video of taking an aggressive shit on the stairs up to the school

>get throwaway school project for guys hot or not contest
>make it satirically with wonky edits
>it never aired

Post it user

i did come up with something cool but we have a massive dick for principal and motherfucker wouldn't let me do anything

cry some more

Whatever you do: Make it funny.

Shoot your schoolmates and blow the entire thing down.
Like Columbine but in 4k and functional gas bombs.

Buy the license to use

youtube.com/watch?v=5boNqPH9vv8

faggot

Go in early, get shots of the people who prep the school for the school day. Get your teachers turning up. The buses, then the kids.

Bring the color saturation up, and the general speed of movement, maybe some cool music building up to give it some further positive energy. Kids getting to class. Everyone getting where they're meant to be going.

Show the first bell ringing. Go to black.

"Seize the day."

Fade up on a late afternoon, magic hour shot of the school, with the sun going down. Bring that cool music back in.

"It will be over before you know it."

Hit them in the nostalgias with the implication that not only will the day pass but their school life will too. Remind everyone that they're not there forever.

Or find some similar motivational thing. What's your school's motto?

Best thing you can do is avoid being an self-involved art-fag and make something everyone watching might like to have a copy of as part of their school memories. Get some of your buddies in there. But don't let anybody look in the camera. No showing off or goofy actoring attempts. Just catch people in their natural behavior.

Nobody wants to watch you ape some shitty movie or remake some lame meme-ish web video.

>What if school wasnt just a story

This was 12 years ago

lifehack: kill yourself to get a full page in the school yearbook

Just try to pack in as much movie trailer cliches in as humanely possible for comedic effect.

Like record scratch, IN A WORLD, the whole nine yards.

what about inception horns?should i use them too ?

>horn
>IN A SCHOOL
>horn
>WITH CHADS
>that comedic scratch
>and a virgin?

Nice first step I guess.

perfect